Chapter 12.

T W E L V E
-detention-

"Yesterday, you know,' Juliet said after she swallowed a bite from a slice of bread. Louis nodded, sitting across from her, waiting for her to continue. "We talked about Rose and stuff, but who's your Rose?" She grinned slightly, looking at Louis.

"Well, you have the rose, I have the stem with spines." He joked, but was actually serious about it.

She laughed, but still was curious about it. "There isn't somebody you like?" Louis shook his head. "And your previous school? Have you had girlfriends or so?"

"Actually not, I don't bond with people easily,' he said, the former a lie, the latter the truth.

She looked at him in awe. "You'll find someone." Louis wanted to say that he didn't want to bond with someone in that way, because he didn't want to hurt them, however he liked the nice gesture, so he smiled softly. "I mean, half the school already likes you,' she chuckled.

Louis shrugged modestly, "I don't even know why."

"Because, like I said before, everybody wants to date a bad boy sometimes. Although, you're not a bad boy at all once I got to know you."

"But you didn't want to date me, right?" Louis teased.

"Gross, I'll pass."

Louis laughed and flipped her off. "Yeah you probably like someone with brown eyes and brown frizzy hair. Ow, and someone who you might know everything about and someone called Ros—"

Louis was cut off by Juliet, "Yeah, the chemistry practicum! That's gonna be a tough one!" She raised her voice as she said it. Louis furrowed his brows, but then saw Ray entering the kitchen. He had big dark circles under his eyes, and he seemed pretty exhausted and tired. Juliet chuckled at the sight of her brother. "Hangover?"

He only groaned. "Everyone has, to be honest. I'll grab the asparines and water, and I'll see you in an hour or so." He then walked against the cupboard with his head, which gave a loud sound which echoed through the kitchen. He groaned again, holding his hands in his messy blonde hair. "My head hurts so bad,' he wined.

Juliet stood up from the chair and walked towards him. "Go lay in the living room again, I'll take care of the aspirines."

"Thanks,' he sighed gratefully, and he gave a small smile before exiting the kitchen.

"You're really caring aren't you?" Louis noticed.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Only for those I'm close to, I guess."

Then Harry entered the kitchen, still in his pyjama's. "Ow, I'll grab an paracetamol for you,' Juliet quickly said, but Harry shook his head with a small smile. It seemed like he had just awoken. His curls were tousled, and his eyes were a little smaller than his usual bright green eyes.

"I haven't been drunk. I don't really drink. I just came to help you with all the things,' he offered.

"Ow, well, thanks." She smiled and handed over the asprines and a can of water which she had just filled.

"Oh, Louis,' Harry said, before he walked away again. He held the heavy can of water, which made his biceps flex, since he wore only a shirt. "Did you read the email our English teacher sent us?"

"What? Mister... what's he called again? Albert?"

Harry chuckled. "Mister Adams."

"I didn't see, what did he send us? To the entire class?" He questioned.

"Yeah, he wanted the classes to pair up with the ones with whom we did the first assignment."

Louis hadn't heard of it yet, so he was quite confused. "For what exactly?" He asked.