Chapter 13.

T H I R T E E N
-Chris-

"I can't believe she's actually the little sister of Zayn,' Juliet sighed, as she leaned with her elbows on the table, cupping her head with her hands in defeat.

"Well she is,' Louis said in disappointment. They sat in science class, the first period of the day. Juliet gazed at Rose, who sat at the other side of the classroom, she was frowning while she looked at the calculations on the board. Louis observed Juliet's facial expressions, while she was looking at Rose.

"You're sure right?" She asked, trying for the last time, still hoping it was a joke.

Louis nodded. "I am, I'm sorry,' he waited for a while, eventually he asked, 'but how didn't you know? I mean, you were the one who told me Zayn had a sister,' he whispered, since the teacher looked their way.

"Well, I did know he had a sister, because my brother was friends with him, but nobody actually knows who his sister is. I mean, I've never seen them together on school, and maybe Zayn doesn't want anyone to know that she's his sister."

"Why would he want so?" He whispered in question, going through his science book, trying to make it look like he was working.

"Well, Zayn is kind of a troublemaker,' Juliet chuckled, 'and maybe he doesn't want to get his sister involved? Or he wants to play the big brother and doesn't want her to know how he is at school?" She tried to think of possibilities.

Louis shrugged his shoulders slightly. "Yeah, that could be possible. Zayn said something like: I just want to protect you."

Juliet nodded and looked back at Rose. "How does she seem so sweet, but then is the sister of Zayn."

"Well, they might be the total opposite."

"I hope so, because I'd never date Zayn or someone like him. Never." She said in disgust as if it was some kind of virus she wanted to avoid.

"Everyone likes to date a bad guy or bad girl sometimes right?" Louis teased. Juliet didn't laugh at his joke for about the first time, she just looked him straight in the eyes.

"Don't you dare date Rose."

Louis' lips parted a bit in startle. "You're kidding right? I would never do that."

She smiled with a nod. "I know you won't. you're a good friend, you know."

Louis smiled back softly. "You too."

"You two in the back,' the teacher interrupted suddenly, gazing at Juliet and Louis.

"What?" Louis said, since she announced their names, but without further explanation. The class turned to look at them - including Rose - which made Juliet a little nervous. She could just feel her cheeks flushing.

"Juliet, can you give me the meaning of a redox reaction?"

Juliet looked at the screen where stood different reactions. She usually didn't understand a thing about science, and this one wasn't an exception. She bit her bottom lip softly, feeling all the eyes on her. "A reaction with molecules?" She tried.

"Be more specific please, I've explained it four times these past 5 minutes."

"I don't know,' Juliet murmured softly, her cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

Louis covered his mouth with his hand, leaning a bit to Juliet's side. "A transfer of electrons between chemical species. Oxidation and reduction are part of it,' he whispered silently.

"Louis Tomlinson, you can give the answer yourself." The teacher said, holding his chin up in the air, showing off her power. Louis sighed and repeated the answer himself, at which the teacher nodded. "Right, be quiet from now on. Juliet, you can certainly use to pay attention."