Chapter 41.

F O U R T Y O N E
-A surprising new start-

Louis took a deep sigh, having his eyes glued to his feet, as he didn't dare to look up at Harry. "I don't even know why I felt the need to tell you this,' he murmured, while Harry just stood frozen, he couldn't find any words that could express his feeling right then. The lump in his throat hurted, and he could feel tears behind his eyes stinging. "Don't say anything, I just wanted you to know this."

Harry bit his bottom lip as he looked down at Louis. "Forever?" His voice cracked.

"I don't know. I think so. It's all I ever dreamed about."

Harry's bottom lip started to tremble. "B-but they threw you out a-and—"

"Harry please don't ruin this for me. I've never been this happy." He swallowed softly, rubbing his arms with his opposite hands.

"I'm sorry,' Harry closed his eyes for a moment, 'I'm just going to miss you."

"You've got enough photos of me right,' Louis joked, but Harry didn't laugh, he just gazed at Louis, eyes glossy.

"What about Juliet and Rose?"

Louis bit the inside of his cheek, looking at the grass around his shows. "They'll be okay. I just can't say goodbye, because they don't understand why I'm leaving. Could you tell them I'm at my aunt's?"

Harry breathed out, blinking to prevent his tears from falling. "I can't just—"

"Please Harry." He nodded softly then, with a painful little smile.

"When are you going?"

"Right now."

"How far away?" He asked silently.

"Manchester. It's a 3 hour drive." Harry swallowed, and without any warning he put his arms around Louis tightly, breathing in his scent. "Harry, I know you're a terrible liar,' Harry chuckled at that, 'but please don't tell Juliet anything you know about my past. I don't want her to look back at me like I was a liar,' he murmured lastly in Harry's embrace.

He nodded, 'I'll try my best." They hugged each other tightly, Louis's small body in the strong arms of Harry wrapped around him.

"I got to go, Harry,' Louis whispered to prevent his voice from cracking. Harry quickly nodded, letting him go, and smiled timidly to give him some comfort. Louis waved shyly, blue focussed on the green. Harry gave a little smile back, but it was more likely a painful smile. Tears fell down his cheeks, and Louis just tried so hard not to cry. So he turned around and walked away towards the spot where two people waited for him.

"I'll miss you,' Harry whispered, looking at the back of Louis who was walking away. He heard it however, and he squeezed his eyes shut, biting his bottom lip which was trembling.

"I'll miss you too,' he whispered to himself.

Earlier that day, Louis just finished his school day. It was an exhausting day for him and he was glad when he finally arrived at the house of Scarlett and Dan. It was Friday, so he knew Scarlett would be home and Dan would come home in about 2 hours. He was relieved that he had some time alone again, but he also liked that he had an evening with Scarlett and Dan. He just didn't really know who he was that month, and he just needed to clear his mind a little. So he shut the door with a sigh, taking his jacket off and opened the door to the living room. He didn't see anyone, which he seemed was normal, because Scarlett was probably working in her office. However, he did hear voices from the kitchen. So he walked towards the kitchen and stood still in the door frame as he furrowed his brows softly, looking into the room.