Chapter 56.

F I F T Y  S I X
-rules-

Louis sat nervously in the passenger seat. His hand was intertwined with Harry's as he just looked out the window. Once they arrived at the parking lot, they both let go of their hands as it was already busy with cars and students. With a sigh, Harry turned to look at him as he stopped the engine by twisting the key. "Okay, remember our rules. No touching, nothing suspicious." Louis nodded, looking Harry in the eyes. "And when my dad walks through the hallway, he can't even see us together. So one of us has to turn the other way." Louis nodded again, after which Harry smiled, looking him back into his eyes with his dimpled sweet smile.

"And don't look at me like that in school, because it's suspicious, and you make me want to kiss you," Louis stated cheekily, yet a tone of seriousness.

Harry chuckled and nodded. "Alright, and remember, a new start. You don't have to be a bad boy anymore or so. Just be yourself."

Louis looked around the parking lot and eventually sighed. "Ready to go now?" He asked hesitantly, still being nervous about going back to his previous school.

Once Harry and Louis stepped into the school through the two large doors, they weren't surprised when all eyes stared at Louis with their lips parted. It was just silence, but eventually people started whispering. He remember the school being one place of gossip, so he didn't except anything different. He halted in the hallway, looking back at all the faces he didn't even know, but somehow everybody just knew Louis. Eventually Harry nudged his shoulder, "come on," he whispered.

Harry waited for Louis outside the office of the principal, where Louis would received his schedule and key to his locker. When he was done in the spacious wooden room, Louis and Harry both eagerly started looking at the schedule, hoping they had some subjects together. But when their eyes both laid on the same thing, their mouths fell open as they looked at each other in horror.

"O my god," Harry groaned, shaking his head in disbelief.

"This will be the death of me," Louis murmured, as he looked at his subject:

History from Mr. Styles.

"Yes it will," Harry agreed, meanwhile looking further through the schedule. They discovered they had quite a few subjects together, which they both were excited about. Because then it wouldn't be suspicious if they'd be seen talking together.

Then the bell rang loudly through the halls, he realized it was much louder than his previous school in Manchester. But that probably was because students in school Blavers just talked much louder and more, so the bell needed to step up its game. In Manchester, it seemed like students only were at school to study instead of socializing.

"What subject have you got?" Harry asked, at which Louis looked to his schedule.

"History," he murmured in defeat, then groaned.

Harry chuckled slightly. "Sounds fun, remember about the rules okay? Afterwards we have biology, I'll save you a seat."

Louis nodded and sighed as he started walking towards History. It wasn't that he feared being in the class of Mr. Styles, it was just that they really despised each other. Mr. Styles once even hit Louis in the face, and Louis just hated him for never being there for Harry. So when he entered the classroom, and Mr. Styles noticed Louis, he grumpily looked at him, giving him an unsatisfied look.

Louis did realize he kind of started the hate towards one another, at the diner he once shared with them. "Well, good morning to you, Mr. Styles," Louis grinned, as he sat down in the back of the classroom.