Chapter 26.

T W E N T Y S I X
-thunder-

Three weeks went by fast. The weeks consisted of Rose, Juliet and Louis spending every lunch break together. Sometimes some other friends of Juliet or some friends of Rose would sit with them, but mostly it was just them. Probably because still the entire school feared Louis, and he was okay with that. Harry only joined them 2 times or so. Harry had said that was, because he needed to sit with the team, discussing the game, but Louis knew it was because Amber didn't want him to, and Harry still cared about reputation. But that day he sat with them, to discuss the party which was in 3 days.

"Who are we going to invite?" Rose asked, during the lunch break.

"Everyone, obviously,' Juliet said as if it was a dumb question.

"No, we're not,' Louis said, 'I don't even like anyone here except for you."

"But then you can get to know them."

"As if they'd come, you know... reputation?" Louis said, rolling his eyes.

"All the girls will come for you,' Juliet winked, 'maybe there's a nice girl for you."

Louis huffed. "I don't want that."

"I have an idea!" Harry suddenly said, 'what if we don't call it Louis' birthday but just a christmas party. I mean, it's the 24th of December after all."

"That's a great idea! Then everybody will come, and definitely if you'd announce it Harry."

Louis then nodded. He was okay with that, because then nobody would know it was his birthday. "When will you announce it?"

Harry shrugged and stood up from the table, only to climb on the table itself and he stood tall over the hall. The hall was full, but he soon grabbed everybody's attention by standing on the table. Since he was Harry,  one of the populair boys of the school, everyone turned his way. "Christmas party 24th of December, everybody is invited!" Harry announced. Everybody started hollering and cheering. "Harry, Harry, Harry!" Was yelled. "Beverly 7, 8 'o'clock!" Harry called out through all the cheering. Then he sat down again.

"Beverly 7? Where's that?" Louis asked, since he still didn't know this place.

"It's my aunt's place, I talked to her about the party and she's gone for that weekend and she was okay with it."

Rose smiled. "But is there enough place?"

He nodded. "Definitely, she has a maison, shall I pick you up at half past 7?" He asked.

"I don't think I want to be there when the first people arrive." Louis said in honesty, because of his reputation.

"I understand, shall I pick you up at half past 8?"

Louis nodded. "Okay, great."

A day later it was a Friday. Louis was downstairs and scribbled a bit in his little notebook. "What are you drawing?" Louis looked up, and saw Dan handing him a cup of tea. He took it with a little smile, and put it down on the table, since it still was too hot. "It's a person actually."

"Who are you drawing then?" He asked curiously.

"Juliet. She asked me to."

"Could you show me?"

Louis shrugged softly and turned the notebook towards him. "I just started, it's nothing."

"I think it already looks amazing. The outlines are great." Louis shyly closed the sketchbook and put it down.