Chapter 16.

S I X T E E N
-taking care-

The next day, Louis started with science and he was glad he did, because he needed to talk to Juliet about what happened. However, his mood decreased when he saw Chris sitting in the class, in the same place as the previous lesson. In other words, he needed to sit next to him with Juliet behind them again. But that wasn't what he wanted, so he just didn't. He sat down next to Juliet instead, and Chris turned around in confusion. "Aren't you supposed to sit next to me?"

"I'm not supposed to do anything. I don't want to sit next to you." He shrugged, at which Chris gasped, and turned away in his chair in irritation. He quickly turned to Juliet, seeing her shaking her head with a grin.

"Well, hello Louis,' she said, with a small chuckle.

"Hi you." Louis greeted back.

"To be honest, I'm glad, because this is our only subject together,' she whispered, so Chris wouldn't hear it.

Louis nodded in agreement, but soon moved on to what he wanted to say. "You won't believe what happened,' he started off. Juliet immediately turned to look at him in curiosity, as she stopped unpacking her bag. "I have a new neighbor. You know who?" She waited impatiently. "Fucking—"

"Can I have everybody's attention please?" The teacher called. But Juliet turned to Louis again and smacked him softly on his arms.

"Tell me,' she whispered.

He nodded, and said: "Zayn Malik."

"No way!" Juliet exclaimed, as her eyes widened and then just gasped.

The teacher looked their way as she crossed his arms. "Juliet and Louis, again. Last warning."

"But it only was our first warning,' Louis reasoned.

"First and last."

"Bullsh—" But Juliet nudged him softly as warning, so Louis didn't finish what he was going to say. He just t stayed quiet, but gazed at the teacher in irritation.

She just continued her small talk, while Juliet and Louis started to talk silently again. "I can't believe that,' Juliet whispered.

"Same, just kill me already. This is going to be horrible."

But then Juliet's eyes widened, and a bright smile covered her face. "O my god. You're the luckiest person ever,' she said. Louis frowned in disagreement. "If your neighbor is Zayn, then freakin' Rose lives next to you!"

Louis soon sushed her. "Just remember she's in our class, so keep your voice down,' he said.

Juliet nodded rapidly. "O my god, we need to take this change," she said in excitement, "Please befriend her or so, and then like subtly talk about me. But, not too much, you know." Louis grinned slightly, amused by how serious she took it. "Does your room have a window to the other house?" She asked.

Louis thought about it and then nodded. "Yeah, it does."

"Okay, this Saturday. Our second sleepover. Your place." Louis froze as he just gazed in front of him. "Louis?" Juliet asked confusedly by his sudden state.

"I-I can't Saturday." He tried.

"Why not?"

"I-erm-need to study."

"For what?" She asked, trying to think herself what kind of tests they would have.

"Math." Louis tried again.

"Math is this friday silly. That's great actually! After the test we're finally done, then we can have a chill sleep-over, instead of stressing out over math."