Chapter 35.

T H I R T Y F I V E
-a dead romance-

That Monday they went to school again. Louis realized he was the main attention, now that everybody heard the gossip about him and Eleanor. Harry, Rose and Juliet had said millions of times that he shouldn't care about all the gossip, 'just don't listen to them'. Louis just found it quite amusing, since they all knew he didn't even care about anything that was said about him, he even was a little glad about the gossip. Maybe now, Eleanor would already be satisfied, since everybody thought they had sex, so she already would have the attention she wished for — maybe then she didn't want to finish things with Louis, and not spread the fact that he's gay. That was a second reason why he didn't care about the gossip, they wouldn't think he is gay. He just wanted to hide that side of him.

"Hey, Lou!"

Louis groaned, throwing his head back, while he stood in front of his locker. "How many times do I need to tell you Harry, my name is Louis, not Lou."

After Harry stayed the night at Louis' he called him 'Lou' a couple of times. Louis kept saying that he didn't want him to, but somehow Harry kept saying it. "I'm sorry, I say it automatically." His apology was insincere, he just liked calling him 'Lou'.

Louis rolled his eyes and shut his locker, turning around to face Harry. He held the books against his chest, leaning to his locker. Harry had his camera around his neck, hung loose against his chest. Louis smirked at it. "Really taking it serious, huh?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, kind of. I thought it would be nice again."

"Cool." They walked towards their next class. People kept staring at Louis as they walked, Louis sighed at it, shaking his head a little.

"They don't know what actually happened, just let go of it. It doesn't matter,' Harry reassured. Louis didn't react to that, and it made Harry chuckle slightly. "Of course you don't care about them."

"Harry!" Someone then called — a voice both the boys were familiar with. It was Amber. She grabbed him by his upper arm and kissed his cheek. Harry smiled at her, and Louis just huffed from beside them. Amber laid eyes on Louis, furrowing her brows as she was scanning him completely.

"So you're the one who hooked up with Eleanor?"

"Is that important?" He crossed his arms over the books he was holding against his chest.

"Not really, just curious what she saw in you."

Louis huffed, shaking his head. "As if you're amazing, all you have is arrogance."

She fakely smiled, "ask Harry, he thinks I'm cute, right honey?" She looked at Harry, while he just stood there, furrowing his brows a little in awkwardness.

"Yeah, of course."

"See,' Amber said, lifting one eyebrow, looking back at Louis in arrogance.

"But Louis is also nice."

Amber's mouth fell open at Harry's words. Louis drops his jaw with a fake gasp, pretending to be shocked. Her facial expressions showed she didn't take it, and she looked back at Harry. Then back at Louis, who was just grinning, leaning to the lockers as he was sucking on a mint drop. "Looks like your boyfriend disagrees with you."

"He doesn't, he's just being nice."

"We both know that isn't true, honey." Louis grinned.

Harry tried to contain his laughter at that. It worked luckily. "I really don't like you,' Amber stated.

"You're not the only one, but honestly,' Louis looked at his nails which he still needed to cut, he then looked up at Amber, 'I don't even care."

She crossed her arms, looking at him with her naturally resting bitch-face, as Louis would call it. "It's funny, because you pretend like you're everything, but Harry likes me better. He spent the night with me this Friday, and we all know what happens then,' she smirked, leaning her hand on her left hip. Louis just sneered at that, because he knew from Harry that they didn't even have sex. Ever. He just found her so pathetic.