Chapter 20.

T W E N T Y
-a perfect boyfriend-

It was Wednesday, the day of the presentation of Louis and Harry. They came into the classroom 6 minutes before they had to do the assignment. The classroom was empty, except for the teacher of course. "Hi boys, ready for the assignment?" He asked.

"I hope so,' Harry said, breathing out. Louis saw how nervous he was. He kept talking and talking, kept rehearsing his lines, kept walking around and his hands were slightly shaking. Louis however wasn't really nervous or so.

"What happened to your jaw?" Mr Adams then asked, slightly frowning. Harry's jaw was still bruised, but it looked a lot better than it did two days ago. They hadn't spoken to Zayn ever since.

"Ow, basketball accident,' Harry laughed slightly. He was such a terrible liar. Mr Adams noticed too, but didn't say anything about it. Then Harry's mouth fell open. "Louis! Where are your papers? The things you need to say."

"Ow, I wouldn't even use them. I'll just say what comes to mind. You do the introduction right? I'll just say what comes to mind."

Harry shook his head rapidly, and he started pacing through the classroom. "No, no, no, Louis, you need notes, this won't work!"

"Harry, just calm down, okay,' Louis said in annoyance.

"I can't! I'm really stressed, and you're not helping me," he explained.

"Of course I'm not, it's your problem you're that stressed, just chill the fuck out! It's just a presentation."

"A presentation as in an exam,' Harry said.

"Boys, are you ready? Students want to come in,' Mr Adams interrupted.

"No,' Harry said, while Louis said 'yes' at the same time. Mr Adams raised an eyebrow.

"Yes we are, right Harry,' Louis repeated. When Mr Adams walked to the door to open it, Louis walked towards Harry. "Hey, It'll be okay, yeah? Just chill." He said that so that Harry wouldn't ruin his presentation, and besides, he did take a punch for him, so Louis shouldn't be that pissed off at him. Harry locked eyes with him, breathing slowly out and then nodding. Then students filled the classroom and Jack, George and Brandon gave them thumbs up.

After Mr Adams did his little announcement, Harry started the presentation. "We're-umm-presenting, I mean give a presentation about, no wait—" he looked at his papers again. "I present. Or more likely, we p-present, umm-"

He was cut off by Louis.

"Every person experiences this. You, me, Mr Adams and even dickhead Zayn,' he started off, and laughing filled the classroom. Louis continued, 'We all have standards in life, made for us and which we made ourselves. Our entire life consists of expectations, think of how everybody expects kids to walk at a specific age, how every baby speaks their first word. For now, we're going to concentrate on one of the things people have the biggest expectations about. School. Right, Harry?" He said, and looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

Harry nodded, already calmed down a bit. He looked at his papers, which he held in his trembling hands. He didn't speak however. So Louis continued. "Like I said, expectations. Let's illustrate this with our presentation. Some students may be well pre-prepared in advance for the material and others may need all the help they can get. Therefore, test scores are not a good indication of a school's competency,' he said, as he grabbed the papers out of Harry's hands, he threw them away in the trash and then nodded to Harry to say: 'you got this'.

Harry took a deep breath before he started talking. "When speaking about having test scores as an indication of a school's competency, everything will be based on the school. The school will have to have something to base it on themselves in order to have the results."