Chapter 48.

SECOND PART OF DOUBLE UPDATE 2/2 !! Make sure you've read part one first (previous chapter)!!

F O U R T Y E I G H T
-another secret to the moon-

He moved through the thin air, breaking the inch apart between them and met Harry's lips. Within all the chaos, Harry's breath was robbed away from his lungs, as time didn't exist anymore. Harry was just paralizied, stuck in the moment, and as he slowly closed his eyes, he stopped thinking, only following the warmth in his body. The kiss was unlike everything Harry had ever experienced before. It was so mesmerizing and meaningful. Harry's hand was still in his neck as Louis' hand still cupped his cheek.

They were just frozen in time and when Harry slowly moved his lips, they both inhaled through their noses at the same time. Harry cherished every second of it, feeling the structure of Louis' lips on his, and he knew how special this moment was. On his lips was a boy frightened by intimacy. He could remember so well how Louis didn't even want to be touched in the slightest way, and there he was: breaking down his walls for him.

The kiss was very timid, a big part of him still holding back. It was just a light kiss, yet so gently so they could just feel each other. Harry just hoped Louis was okay with all of it, even though he was the one who broke the inches between them. Harry carefully opened his eyes a bit, seeing Louis' pinned shut by all the nerves and overthinking. He knew Louis didn't want to have a close bond with anyone, but he didn't really know what his past was with relationships. He didn't even know he liked boys too, or just boys. They never had those types of conversations.

Even Harry himself didn't know he liked boys before he realized he liked Louis. He only realized that day he liked Louis. He always felt like they had a strong connection, but he never realized it was that kind of a connection. But when he noticed how hard it was for Louis, he pulled back, looking worryingly into his eyes. Louis opened his heavy eyes, showing the grief in them. He frantically looked back and forth between Harry's eyes, swallowing as he showed how vulnerable he felt.

Harry grabbed the hand of him which laid on his cheek, and sat up straight on the grass. He led Louis up the ground as well, and moved both his hands on his waist. "Relax okay?" He whispered, as he could feel him shaking underneath his grip. He pulled him off the ground a little and moved him onto his lap. He caressed his waist softly, looking into his frantic eyes. "Relax," he repeated, smiling in reassurance.

Louis' eyes were focussed on Harry's as he slowly nodded. This time it was Harry who leaned in and connected their parted lips together. This time it was a real kiss, conjoining their lips fully. Louis straddled Harry's hips, as Louis' legs were folded behind Harry's back. Harry was moving his lips in a slow tempo, so he would get slowly used to it instead of diving in the deep end.

So Harry gently parted his lips against his, puzzling them together with no time rush. He just wanted Louis to feel comfortable, so he kept it slow. Eventually, he could feel Louis shift a little on his lap, so they had better access to each other's lips. It made their lips separate, as their foreheads were still connected. "You okay?" Harry checked.

As an answer, Louis moved his hands to the back of Harry's neck, where he kept his hands in his curls. He closed his eyes again and leaned in where their lips met again. They kissed each other fully, as Harry realized Louis started to feel more confident with it. He eventually laced his hands up Harry's back, which made Harry smile in the kiss, feeling butterflies from the inside. They both even started panting in the kiss after a while, which was so lovable as the moon shone on their left side.

Louis' hand crept up to his throat, timidly placing it on his jawline. All that could be heard in the silent night was the water crashing against the cliff, the panting and the smacking of their lips. They started kissing in rhythm, holding each other in such a loving way. Louis' right hand on Harry's jaw, his left in his hair. Both Harry's hands folded behind Louis' back, because he was too scared he'd touch him in places Louis didn't want him to, like his chest. Harry let out a silent whimper from the back of his throat when Louis kissed his bottom lip, and pulled it so delicately  before he kissed him fully again. Harry's lips smiled softly, before they connected them again.