Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous LXI

Talon and Lu Youjing was waiting outside the Headmaster's office the moment they heard the rumors about Cadenza and Vivian they couldn't care less and immediately went to find her.

Lannister and Rouge [Vivian's harem] also did the same for Vivian.

"I didn't expect your Cadenza could do such a thing. Someone so vicious shouldn't be even here in this school after all it's setting a bad example towards others" Lannister mocked.

"Speaking of which didn't young master Noman [referring to Lannister] already had a fiancee? Why would you still personally care about a random girl to this extent won't be miss Montfort [Lannister's fiancee] sad?" Lu Youjing retorted reminding Lannister of his place.

"Cadenza" Talon called out as soon as he caught a glimpse at Cadenza.

Cordelia immediately left and went towards Nicolette to spread such news in the whole Academy.

Cadenza held a gentle espression as she greeted her friends. Prince Illycht didn't leave his gaze at her as her figure disappeared.

"What happened?" Lannister asked towards Prince Illycht, he didn't put any importance to honorifics and directly asked.

Rouge on the other hand didn't speak too much and remained quiet already knowing the results of the matter.

Lu Youjing was staring at Cadenza like a lovesick fool.

"Spit it out" Cadenza spoke to him.

He looked like a little idiot and Cadenza couldn't bear the sight of him.

"Ok..... I want you to be on my solo rehearsal this weekend" Lu Youjing spoke as he grabbed Cadenza's arm with a pleading expression plastered on his face.

Cadenza immediately brushed him off indifferently.

Why do girls stick to him like magnet?

Cadenza stared at Lu Youjing with doubt written all over her face. She couldn't understand why.

In terms of face his appearance pales in comparison towards her favorite cousin Clemence, in terms of intelligence he stands no chance, in talent and skills don't even mention about it. And in terms of personality her big brother Clemence comparing them both would only make Lu Youjing pitiful.

"Thank goodness he didn't tried to kiss the young miss" a man wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Lucky fool" the man beside him replied.

"Otherwise we would have to shoot him" both of them shivered as the image of Nikolay appeared in their minds.

His words kept resonating to their ears.

"Keep an eye to any boy that gets close to my sister within a 15 feet radius and any boy that dares make an eye contact to her or dares talk to her and even dares to get close to her immediately find out their backgrounds and report then to me. If any of them dares to get so intimate with my little sister don't hesitate to shoot and anyone that dares to hurt my little sister don't kill that person I'll be the one to make that person's life in misery, if you dare fail I may not even know what I might do to you"

His tone was low yet relatively dangerous. His murderous and terrifying pair of cold green eyes is enough to scare someone to death.

Both of them held their sniper rifle tightly as they intently watched Cadenza from afar. Both of them aren't the only ones that are stationed to protect their young miss even both of them aren't sure exactly how many of them are keeping an eye on her.