Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XXXIII

Cadenza watched as the girl trembled in fear she was sitting on the floor tightly clutching the blanket with her fair hands. Cadenza crossed her legs as she sat like an Empress sitting on her throne while showing her prestige.

"Tell me do you know how much money did I spent to bought you?" Cadenza spoke in a cold voice her lips were curved into a smile yet not a smile.

The girl shocked her head Cadenza didn't get angry or displeased instead she continued.

"150 million.....can you make that much money to buy your own freedom?" Cadenza asked as she stared unwaveringly at the girl.

The girl shooked her head again.

"Tell me what's your name"

"Yissa" the girl replied in a low tone.

"Yissa what kind of service would you like to offer me?" Cadenza's tone was teasing yet there's not even a hint of warmth.

"My..... my body....I'll be your maid and I swear only to be loyal towards you Young mistress just please don't take me back to that place!!" Yissa begged as she kowtowed towards Cadenza even bowed her head towards the floor.

Call her desperate as long as she won't go back to that place. Upon hearing her words Cadenza lightly laughed.

"As long as you mark your words and be an obedient girl everything will be fine" Cadenza replied.

"As for your body you'll have to sacrifice it but don't worry it'll be a good cost. I can make you from a slave to a rich daughter of an influential family overnight and make you marry a dashing handsome young master of a reknown family. Since I have to power to make you soar like a phoenix I also have the power to take it" Cadenza added.

Yissa was suspicious beyond words, why would someone would be willing to spent a fortune towards her and make her a young lady of a rich family?

This doesn't make any sense

Cadenza stared at Yissa's bewildered expression and guessed her thoughts.

"As for my reasons you don't need to know, I'll say this one more time all you have to do is be an obedient girl" Cadenza rosed from her seat and raised Yissa's chin with her finger as she spoke with a dangerous tone.

Vivian is like a roof with pillars, all the people that are surrounding her aren't easy to be taken down especially that one pillar that was supporting her.

If she were to make hasty plans and petty little schemes then it'll have a higher chance to backfire but if she were to use slow underhanded schemes using other people's knives then wouldn't be a clean move against your enemy?

To scheme with other people doesn't mean you have to do it yourself just finding the right piece and moment to execute is the key.

-Monday-

Cadenza spent her Sunday spending time with her cousins and spent the night with her sworn sisters.

As Cadenza got off the car she looked at the students who were gossiping loudly, it seems like something happened.

"Take care young miss" Ford spoke as he handed Cadenza's bag.

"Hmm" Cadenza replied, her eyes roamed around the school.

When Cadenza entered her homeroom she noticed her classmates unusual behavior her girl classmates seemed like they were 'excited'? And the boys seemed like someone owes them money and still haven't paid back.

Usually Cadenza's desk would be filled with letters and different flowers yet today there weren't a single letter and colorful flowers but only a huge bouquet of beautiful red roses wrapped in a black paper and a note was hanging on it.

Today I'll be able to see you more often

Cadenza was baffled what does it mean? Cadenza's female classmates peeked at the small piece of paper she was holding and chuckled.

"It seems like our Cadenza has a huge admirer"

"Will he be able to capture her heart?"

"He must be handsome first"

Cadenza's ear was filled with her classmates excited voices to the point she can't even comprehend what they were saying.

"Class is about to start so everyone must be on their seats" Soarin stood up in his seat and spoke coldly with his terrifying gaze.

It seems like everyone is acting strange even the usually cold Soarin.

It turns out the Westbridge Academy's most prized student Talon Delphinium suddenly transferred to Royal Academy.

"Kyahhhhh!!!!"

"Is this for real?"

"He is so handsome"

Is he unsatisfied with his status in Westbridge Academy that he also wanted to expand his status in Royal Academy?

Cadenza thought as she ate her tasteless lunch with Nicolette and a another new face in the Academy, Colleen Salvador, it seems like Axel's fiancee is making a move. And it seems like this two new figures in school will shake the whole Royal Academy.

"Isn't that your fiancé and her" Cadenza spoke with feigned shock.

What a shocking coincidence

Cadenza grinned maliciously.

Colleen turned her head and her eyes locked towards Axel and Vivian's figure. Cadenza smirked inwardly while showing a shocked and innocent expression.

"Just look at her face showing a happy expression while seducing others fiancé in front of his fiancee" one of Nicolette's lackeys spoke.

"Despite knowing the fact that Axel has a fiancee and she still got close to him with unknown intentions and the fact that Axel allowed her get close to him is just too weird. Any other girls atempted to get close to him but no avail but when Vivian did he opened up to her means she isn't that simple the way His Highness, Axel, Lannister and Rouge stick to her seems too much of a coincidence" Cadenza spoke in a confused tone as she held her temples looking a little distressed.

Then she noticed that Colleen, Nicolette and her lackeys are staring at her with shock.

"Did I speak too much?" Cadenza asked in a low tone as she lowered her head as if 'guilty' with her previous words.

Colleen clenched her hands tightly as her eyes turned cold. She and Axel have ways been close with each other since they were little yet he still haven't harbor any feelings towards her. The warmth and gentleness in his eyes as he looked at that woman is something she longed for.

And she can't believe it was easily taken by another woman who already had men ready to lower themselves to her.

This is something Colleen herself won't allow!!