LXVIII

The next week was the start of their final exams and Cadenza spent her time studying. The time flies as everyone in the Royal Academy rejoiced after finally finishing their exams.

"Cadenza are you coming to the National Museum too?" Soren asked as both of them walked out of their classroom.

"Yes" Cadenza replied with a smile.

"Cadenza!!" Lu Youjing interrupted as he ran towards their direction and pushed Soarin aside as he walked beside her.

Saorin's mood became sour as Lu Youjing took his spot beside Cadenza. He looked at the annoying Lu Youjing who was smiling to Cadenza and he suddenly looked back at him with a glare and immediately smiled back towards Cadenza.

"..." Soarin

Everytime Lu Youjing stares at Soarin he would always became annoyed with that nerd's sudden glow up that sometimes he would feel insecure in his on looks.

Soarin with the help of his mother learned to transform his boring old look, and just realized how much of a potato he looked like before and how much Lu Youjing rubbed the word 'nerd' on his face. With that Soarin got rid of his glasses and replaced them with contacts.

"Cadenza did you also answered the question in the last item?" Soarin pushed Lu Youjing and took back his spot while bringing up a topic.

"I did" Cadenza answered.

Soarin gave a victory smirk towards Lu Youjing trying to piss him off.

This f*cker

Lu Youjing gazed at the sight of Cadenza and Soren talking in front of him and labeled it nothing more but an eyesore, no Soren was the eyesore. He gathered all his guts as he pushed Soarin again for the second time and smiled sweetly at Cadenza.

"Ahh Cadenza did you remember last Saturday just the.....two of us? Under the candlelight and viewing the stars together side by side with no one...interrupting us" Lu Youjing spoke as if he was reciting a poem.

His words were like sharp arrows being pierced through Soarin's chest as he felt there was a bucket of cold water being poured at him and salt rubbing in his wounds.

"You-!!" the last strand of rationality of Soarin snapped as he gazed at Lu Youjing with the intent of burying him alive.

"Someone's pissed" Lu Youjing continued to provoke.

"I'm about to end you entire career" Soarin retorted, the two looked at each other as sparks could be seen as they glared the other person. With flames of fury engulfing their existence.

"Does the air-conditioner malfunctioned this time?"

"It's hot" the students passing by commented.

"Talon!!!" Cadenza waved at Talon as she ran towards him.

Soarin and Lu Youjing's flames of fury was extinguished as it was replaced with unyielding coldness.

"Did the temperature drop?"

"It's cold" the students standing by could feel the sudden change of temperature emitting from the two.

"Cadenza! I was about to find you" Talon scratched his head from embarrassment as he replied.

Cadenza chuckled at Talon's cuteness, he is like an innocent puppy carrying bundles of sunshine.

Talon simply gave a small wave at Soarin and Lu Youjing before ignoring their existence and walked with Cadenza to find Nicolette and her lackeys.

As a graduating student Nicolette's influence in the highschool would disappear as soon as she walked out of the Academy as a graduate which leaves Cadenza 'vulnerable' in the school without her backing, not to mention her older cousin Clemence is also graduating and he cannot keep an eye on her anymore.

"Are you also coming to the National Museum?" Cadenza asked.

At the nearing end of school year the Royal Academy and other schools under the supervision of the Department of Education tasked them to encourage highschool students to visit Museums to replenish their minds with knowledge of history since many parents are complaining about their children engulfed with social media and schools should do programs where students could learn altogether and take a break from internet.

"Of course" Talon remembered not long ago Clemence told him to watch over Cadenza once he was out of this school, Talon could still remember him patting his shoulder with an eerie smile plastered on his face as he added that he should watch closely to the two bugs that sticks like glue to Cadenza.

After school everyone is busy as they already had plans during summer vacation the whole school is busy chatting when a loud voice echoed attracting everyone's attention.

"Where is that vile woman? Unhand me!!!" a familiar figure and tone of voice appeared in Cadenza's eyes.

It was Lucile Volkov, a young lady from a wealthy family that started her acting career from a young age also the same person that caused trouble to Cadenza in a restaurant.

[For those who cannot remember her: Chapter XLVI]

Cadenza viewed her as an important chess piece saving her for the latter, Lucile and Rouge's families were very close as they were almost engage. At first she heard rumors about Rouge getting close to a girl in the school and when she confronted him, he only glared at her. Mysteriously she recieved an email from an anonymous account which contains photos of Rouge with a black haired girl, what made Lucile infuriated more is that when she looked at Vivian all she could see is a face of a vixen, a type of woman that would steal someone else's man with unsatisfiable lust.

Lucile was the type of person that is easily agitated and has no patience and all Cadenza needed to do is flame her desire to destroy someone that will steal Rouge away from her that is why Cadenza sent her an anonymous email.

Everyone whisphered as they stared at Lucile who was currently being held by the guards, the guards are careful by only helding her arms gently just by looking at Lucile one could already guess that she is a daughter of a wealthy family.

"You guys should call Rouge he is the only person that could deal with her and Soarin please get the headmaster" Cadenza stared at the three people beside her.

Talon, Soarin and Lu Youjing were confused but did not ask as they separated ways to find Rouge since it was Cadenza's request they did not delay further.

Rouge is one of the young men that always sticks to Vivian and there is a woman always clinging on him so it was reasonable for that woman to confront Vivian, Cadenza watched as Lucile kept making a scene.

A smirk appeared on Cadenza's beautiful face as she walked towards Lucile.

Let's see if that woman still recognizes her.