II

Cadenza thought it would be a fun road trip unfortunately she was seated between Salvatore and Winston, the two people she basically grew up with, the two people who she felt like they have been glued to her since little. Winston was the son of Wilbur and Salvatore's father was Jean, their fathers are one of the people that worked in the Mafia with a high rank, the first division. The windows of the car were blocked by black cars that were filled with her bodyguards, so much for a road trip.

"I didn't expect that you two would tag along" Cadenza spoke with an annoyed tone.

"Dissapointed?" Salvatore responded with a teasing smiling "Your dad instructed us to monitor you"

"And of course we had no choice or else we'll get kicked out but luckily for you your mom told us not to mind the your father's words" Winston added still playing with his phone.

"Great" Cadenza's voice was full of sarcasm.

Finally arriving in her new house Cadenza was amazed with the modern styled mansion she would be staying. Finally a new environment, Cadenza didn't immediately went into her room but instead to the garden that was filled with Juliet roses.

She likes roses the most, they're very beautiful yet also full of thorns. It reminds her of her Hahaue's words to be able to survive in this world you have to be decisive and sly. If you don't want to be the prey then you have to be the predator, borrowing other's knife is the most cleanest way to end the enemy. Looks could be deceiving, people wears masks, not all the time what they show are real. Sometimes pretending to fall into the enemy's trap is the best strategy to deceive everyone, showing your true colors and capabilities means attracting many enemies.

It was said that Cadenza was named after her mother, it means that in music it often allows a virtousic display or only highly skilled persons could execute it.

[Author:I only shortcutted the meaning cause it's long]

Royal Academy a school only rich kids in all 8 sectors are enrolled to. The more prestigious your family the more comfortable your life in this school is. The school uniform alone is enough to cover a tuition in a private school. Cadenza looked at the expensive cars parked in the school and the lavish lifestyles of her fellow schoolmates are living.

"I'll tell you don't toy with them too much" Salvatore spoke.

Cadenza rolled her eyes, she doesn't even need to give an effort to play with them. The students' attention were drawn to the car that was surrounded by black jeeps, looks like a new student would be entering the Academy. A man dressed in black suit opened the car door and a young girl with blonde hair came out greeting everyone with a cheerful smile.

Cadenza's previous arrogant and bored expression was now replaced with a gentle and friendly expression. Everyone's heart was captured by this young lady but what made them more surprised is that she was greeted with one of the Royal Academy's heart throb,

Clemence Vasiliev, the ultimate gentleman that can make any girl swoon upon his sight, it was said that when he smiles he was like an angle that has descended from the heaven. His blonde hair and crystal blue eyes coupled with his noble aura and handsome face not to mention he is very skilled in fencing, his entire being was that of a noble knight.

To be honest he's Cadenza's second older cousin her uncle Credence's second son, also her uncle Credence was her mom's most favorite brother. Well it runs in the blood because Clemence was her most favorite cousin and his existence was more divine than her older brother.

And it seems like her cousin is a big shot in this school and has a number of girls following him why not tease them a little bit.

Cadenza gave Clemence a big hug, the girls that was standing by was shooked. Even though their knight was a gentleman he still refuses to get too close with girls! But what shocked them the most is that their knight had a warm and gentle smile.

"An angel had descended from the heavens!!"

"My knight!"

"Kyaaaa!"

Hehehe drown in jealousy girls. Cadenza smirked inwardly, but that's just the appetizer.

"Clemy~ why don't you accompany me to my classroom. After all I'm new here and I don't know much" Cadenza hugged her cousin's arm and asked in a very sweet voice.

Clemence patted Cadenza's head
"Sure"

All the boys that was standing by were also drowning in jealousy, a goddess has appeared and was snatched away like that before they could even appreciate more of her beauty.

The Royal Academy has indeed lived up to its reputation. The school is vast, very spacious and prim. Not bad for a school, but where is her Prince Charming!!

She had woke up very early in the morning and soaked herself in the tub filled with fragrant flowers to make her whole body smell nice and she even practiced her lines for her to say infront of him.

"Class S year 1, here's your room. Just find me if you need something, goodluck on your first day in school" Clemence patted Cadenza's head before leaving.

In the past Cadenza was being homeschooled with the best tutors in the mansion and she had never been in a school but now she wants to see for herself what school really is.

The teacher immediately noticed Cadenza and invited her in "I'm Cadenza Nyx Kuznetsov it's nice meeting you all"

Cadenza spoke with a polite voice and with a small smile, the students were mesmerized by her beauty even the girls couldn't help but also admire her beautiful face. She was like a goddess that emerge in their vision making their entire self being completely swallowed by her charm.

Cadenza was seated on the back, she was not disappointed but rather bored. It didn't take long before the classes have started yet Cadenza's previous enthusiasm has already been washed out of the drain.

Seriously are they learning after a children's book? After the lesson the teacher immediately gave a test, it was unexpected that Cadenza would score full marks despite being new. The impression of her classmates have also got higher. She accepted her classmates compliments with a humble attitude.

Goodness gracious she just wanted to see her Prince Charming. She already knew she was amazing so no need to rub it to her face.