XIV

With Cadenza drawing so many attention Talon and his groupmates followed the line of sight of everyone.

Cadenza was looking at the field filled with boredom and her line of sight caught Talon and his team. She looked at them with her measuring gaze, all she need is just one glance and she could tell that their soccer team doesn't stand a chance against the Westbridge Academy.

It was a brief moment but Talon's eyes and her eyes met for a few seconds, which was Cadenza was completely unaware of. Long wavy blonde hair, face exquisitely carved and deep blue crystal-like eyes that shines more brightly than Sapphires no man could refuse such beauty.

"Is this what they call love at first sight?" Talon spoke unconsciously grasping his chest dramatically as he stared at Cadenza.

His teammates immediately looked at him as if he grew a pair of wings, did the sun rise from the west? Or did he ate something bad this morning? But seeing their captain's love struck gaze it was confirmed that Talon showered with Cupid's arrows.

Forget about that fact of giving up with the Royal Academy's beauty if it was for the sake of their Captain they'll be happy to do so. With Cadenza watching on the sidelines Talon's body was filled with energy as the game begins.

Cadenza watched the game with her so called 'friends' yet her mind was filled with boredom what's the point of watching a game if the winning team is so obvious. The Westbridge Academy's soccer team is playing like they are fighting against a bunch of kindergartens. Cadenza felt like watching a bully against a weakling she can't bear it and excused herself.

The Academy's garden was filled with splendour yet no one would really like to spend their time here, most students would rather prefer to stay certain places in school filled with luxury and servants to run errands for them. The garden's archway was filled with numerous blooming pink roses there's also a fountain with a statue of a mythical Sagittarius holding shield and a sword as if preparing for a battle.

There's also statues of a mermaid and a Pegasus delicately carved from marble. Looking at it one could guess that it's more than several centuries old. There are also bushes shaped into interesting designs but what's more eye catching is the huge and lavish gazebo made from marble inspired from Greek architectures with vines and flowers encircling the pillars.

Cadenza gazed at the pond filled with attractive koi fishes swimming gracefully.
Cadenza noticed a figure a little bit far from where she was and she smiled maliciously.

A girl with long straight raven hair holding a sprinkler was gently humming a pleasing tune. Her face was beautiful and her eyes were filled with gentleness as she lovingly stared at the red camellia roses. Cadenza looked at the girl with her cold measuring gaze, the girl looked pure as lotus and beautiful as the rose she was currently staring, But who is she fooling with her pathetic act?!!

This young miss was the mistress of acting! And her pair of eyes could see through other people's intentions. Just one glance is enough for Cadenza to know that this girl was up to no good.

People's actions, words, habits and likes reflects on their personalities and no matter how hard some people tried to hide it there are always loopholes. The girl was none other than Vivian Blanchard the 'simpleton' and vixen everyone in the Academy knew of. Cadenza could clearly saw the overflowing ambitions and schemes playing in Vivian's eyes, the red camellia roses symbolizes desires and passion no wonder she was so fond of it it's because the flower was just like her!

An ambitious woman full of desires wearing a beautiful cover to hide her schemes. To be able to turn anyone against her, to earn schoolarship in the academy, to seduce other guys and gaining the his highness's favor and protection not to mention to be able to turn every girl in this school against her just by this results of her deeds is enough for Cadenza to know what she was aiming.

If you just state her deeds it seems like she rather pitiful for a girl without any family background to worked so hard to earn a scholarship in the Royal Academy, she was just a simple and pure girl that was able to attract many romantic feelings towards her yet unfortunately many girls ganged up to ruin her character because of jealously but there are certain guys who would use their influence to protect her and win her heart.

This whole bunch of things seems like a cliche story of a girl who came from a common background who entered a school and with her unusual behavior several hot guys caught interest in her and you know what will happen next...

But in Cadenza's eyes she was just a like a pheasant soaring to be a pheonix.

If you combine Vivian's deeds and see it in another way you'll see a different side story. She already knew that the students in the Royal Academy are all filthy rich but she still had the guts to apply for a scholarship besides knowing the fact that the Royal Academy doesn't have a place for people like her. She could apply scholarships in any school she wants but still choses the Royal Academy despite knowing the consequences of her getting bullied and be an outcast.

She wasn't that bright compared with the other students in the Academy. Many people knew the top three most prestigious schools are offering scholarships but are too afraid of applying since all students in those schools are just too outstanding because of their family background and knowing that they'll have no good days in school filled with spoiled brats.

Her simple and pure facade she was wearing was just to attract interests of Prince Illycht and several young masters who came from powerful families. Turning every girl against her was just a scheme to make it look like all rich young ladies in the Academy were bullying her so her knights and prince would rescue a damsel in distress like her and fall deeply in love with her little act.

In short she was just targeting several young masters who would inherit their family business, if she wasn't successful capturing the Prince's heart then she could just chose any one of them.

Such interesting vixen with a heart full of schemes. It really triggered Cadenza's interest on how long will that woman last when she decided to interfere with her plans.