Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XIII

"Mrs. Fukui the rules in this competition were established by the top 3 most prestigious schools in the whole 8 sectors and the Department of Education although I am new here, I am aware of it. The rules doesn't imply that the questions should be finished before the student could state his/her answer SIMPLY because this is a COMPETITION where the students's intelligence and comprehension is measured. Besides all these questions were present in the textbooks that were provided for each of the competing students to study. The questions and answers sheet are in the hands of the DOE [Department of Education], Mrs Fukui are you doubting the Department of Education?" Cadenza smiled wickedly in her heart.

It was simply because your students were incompetent against me.

Cadenza mocked in her heart. The representatives of the Department of Education shifted their eyes towards Mrs. Fukui, the other faculties dared not make any noise they even planned to bring down Cadenza only if Mrs. Fukui was able to put her in a difficult position unfortunately this young girl was so sharp that she even turned the DOE, who was known in all 8 sectors as the department who is responsible of each students's education ensuring that each student is able to have proper education and protects their rights, against Mrs. Fukui.

Mrs. Fukui was put in a hot seat, she could feel the back of her head going numb and her face is burning with shame.

"If any of you are still doubting me I could prove myself by reciting all the text books that were given to us" Cadenza smiled blinking her eyes innocently.

Soarin have never felt so amazed by a person and this was the first. The Headmaster proudly shook Cadenza's hand with his teary eyes.

The math portion was left to Soarin and as expected of him he was able to answer them all correctly. The Headmaster was so joyful that he could die happily any moment without any regrets, he had never been so proud in his entire lifetime. He must have done so many good things in his past life to receive such huge blessing.

"Kyahhhh!!!"

"Isn't that Talon Delphinium?! The Westbridge Academy's most handsome and talented student!!"

"Even though he's a second year student he was made as the captain of the soccer team"

Talon Delphinium the Westbridge Academy school for boys' most prized student. He came from a powerful and noble family with extraordinary talent in sports but his most favorite sport is soccer in which is the reason is the only sport he joined. He was the most respected figure in his school and a model figure in all students in Westbridge Academy. With his handsome face, muscular body and athletic style he has captured many girls' hearts. Unfortunately he was also known as a heartbreaker he had rejected countless girls on the spot and none was still able to capture his heart.

Girls from other schools lined up as they watched the Westbridge Academy students proceed to the field. The Westbridge Academy composed only of male students and the school with most of the best athletes. Many girls were fanning themselves the Westbridge Academy is only exclusive for male students not to mention mostly of it's students were all handsome, wealthy and talented.

"Talon, I've heard some rumors about this new girl in the Royal Academy. They said she's very beautiful, so pure and gentle that she could melt any men's heart and even girls couldn't resist" one of Talon's friends put his arm around his neck as he shared what he heard earlier and laughed mockingly at the exaggerated rumor.

The rest of the team also followed him laughing except Talon. Talon shook his friend's arm off as he spoke

"Rumors today are so exaggerated don't mind them, if you have time to run your mouth maybe I have been too merciful with your training time" Talon gave his team a glare.

Too merciful? He orders them to come to school earlier and goes home late at night for training not to mention they could barely have any rest time during practice. And when they practice it's all out.

Talon also earned his title as the 'Evil Soccer Lord' he was known giving his teammates a brutal training regimen but with his supervision the team improved greatly. The coordination, stamina and energy could be said as unmatched.

Cadenza was dragged by Nicolette and her little friends to the field to watch the soccer game.

"The Westbridge Academy is here!"

"So many handsome boys"

"Look at those muscles"

"..." Cadenza

Seriously she was in the middle of reading her favorite book "The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation" not only she already finished reading the manhua but also she watched the anime and the drama version. She was a proud and die hard fan, not only she collected all the posters she could possibly find, she also has a complete different sets of it's novel books and has pain stakingly collected it's realistic doll versions in which is protected in a glass with security measurements involved. Cadenza also collected complete cosplay clothes and accessories which is also caged in a glass with security system installed, she also framed the paper which was signed by the actors of the drama. All of this has been stored in a private room in the house in which Cadenza personally cleans it herself afraid of having any accident to occur involving other people destroying her precious collection.

"Cadenza if you like any of them don't hesitate to tell us, we got your back" Nicolette and her friends gave Cadenza a big thumbs up.

Ever since Cadenza and Nicolette came they have been drawing all attention, especially Cadenza it has been said that her beauty dominated the whole Academy that any girl beside her would pale in comparison. But in reality Cadenza doesn't care much, all she cared in school is about her dashing Prince Charming, her Collection, Clemence and her little act.

She already knew she was beautiful no need to rub it on her face.

"I'll think about it" Cadenza replied not really taking it on her heart.