Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous LII

Cadenza stared at Vivian's departing figure with an ice cold gaze.

Just now...

Vivian smelled like Prince Illycht, Cadenza has a very sharp nose and was able to notice that there was a tinge of scent lingering Vivian the same scent Prince Illycht has.

Damn...

To think that woman would thought that she was naive not to notice that it was a planned damn fall. First of all she was just carrying a not so heavy stack of paper that obviously came from the student council's office any person in the right mind would obviously think that those papers are important so why would they just carelessly walk around not looking properly at the path they are walking?

Unless they're Vivian who knows to use underhanded schemes.

Secondly even though she was looking at her phone she can still see the way she was walking avoiding to stumble someone.

Third Vivian was acting way too close earlier as if she was intentionally letting her sniff her scent.

This girl was purposely enticing her to create problems towards her in that way it'll be a perfect excuse to pull her away from Prince Illycht.

Me falling for that? It's gonna take a lot more than that!!

Cadenza turned around and walked towards her locker she needs to get rid of her blazer since it got dirtied by someone.

"Why are you staring blankly on the window?" Nikolay spoke as he took a peek at his sister while holding a magazine.

He made great efforts just to have a spare time to pick up his sister in school.

"And what happened to your blazer?"

"It got dirtied" Cadenza replied blankly not bothering to look at her brother's annoying face.

Nikolay sighed and threw away the magazine.

"I'm not going to ground you anymore if it means that you'll talk to me properly again" Nikolay spoke in a 'I have no choice' tone as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

Cadenza stood up from her seat and hugged her brother that was sitting on the opposite side of her.

"That was dangerous and we're in a car!!" Nikolay scolded yet he didn't seem to dislike it.

Unfortunately he didn't noticed Cadenza cunning smirk.

"Young miss" Ford spoke as he handed Cadenza a folder.

Cadenza's hand slip into it and opened the file and a cold laughter escaped her lips as she stared at the piece of paper.

99.99%

Ivan was really her Uncle Collin's son but won't it be too early to expose such big news??

Cadenza clicked her tongue as she flashed an amusement smile.

"What are you still doing? It's already night" Nikolay spoke.

Cadenza shifted her gaze to her brother that was leaning on the door frame with a questioning look written on his face, she immediately hid the file under her blanket.

"It's still early" she replied as she laid down on her bed.

"I was just asking Ford to get me a glass of milk" Cadenza added flashing a lovely smile.

Nikolay signaled Ford to go out as he walked closer towards Cadenza.

"Good night then" Nikolay spoke as he caressed and a gave a small kiss on Cadenza's head.