Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XIX

It didn't even took an hour before the video was spread out like wildfire in the social media. The one who uploaded the video was an anonymous person, the footage and even the audio was so clear one could immediately identify the people in the footage and hear their words very clearly.

But the victim's face was blurred and indistinguishable. The uploaded clearly doesn't want to reveal her identity.

The one who started it was Monette Iris from Whitemore Academy school for girls, her status as a member of the Iris family is unshakeable she was originally from Royal Academy but was kicked out because of many reports about her behavior and even the Crystal Academy couldn't let her enroll to their school because of her records.

But what's more interesting is that Mrs Fukui is a teacher in the Whitemore Academy school for girls. If it was a coincidence Cadenza would have chopped her finger. She was willing to bet her finger that none of these were simply a coincidence.

They think they can simply get rid of her just because her identity in school was tampered?! Her real identity was tampered as a daughter of an ordinary wealthy family who owns a few businesses even though she still bears the Kuznetsov family's last name who would recognize her? After all her family remains low-key and only a few people are aware of how terrifying her family's influence is. Their money travels from various businesses in foreign countries and their world wide influence in the underground society could easily trample anyone under their feet.

She can't even blame them for shutting up their mouths, since there's a silent rule to whoever dares spread rumors about the Kuznetsov family will be immediately silenced.

Cadenza smiled maliciously as she listened to the reports her men gave her.

"Miss we have successfully pulled out all the investors and hold all the constructions regarding the infrastructures the Iris family's company currently planned to expand their business. Also their business partners are.....*bang* *bang*....dismissed."

"Good" Cadenza replied as she ended the call.

Don't blame her for her swift actions it's just her family's men are quite diligent in work.

▪️◾◼️⬛🌸⬜◻️◽▫️

There was only water that filled Cadenza's vision she couldn't feel her body as she sunk deeper in the ocean where her body was carried away by the strong current. But what was more terrifying is that every second that pass she seemed like she's loosing her breath and consciousness.

Even when death is drawing near an image of a stranger appeared in her eyes, an unknown person yet felt so familiar at the same time.

Cadenza woke up with beads of sweats from her forehead she touched her cheeks and looked at her wet fingers drenched in her tears.

She was crying!

Cadenza laid back in her bed as she tried to forget such nightmare. How could a dream be so vivid? No, it's more like memories rather than a dream. It's not the first time she had a nightmare like this there other occasions that she'll be dreaming about the same person she just dreamt right now yet no matter how many times she had dreamt about that person she just can't remember his face.

His voice, back, figure and that warm smile just felt so unusual yet so familiar.

Cadenza's deep thoughts were interrupted by the sudden loud knock on the door.

Who had the guts to interrupt her sleep when it's still dark outside!! Cadenza raged as she opened the door only to face Ford who was still in his night attire.

"Young miss the young master is downstairs waiting for you" Ford spoke respectfully as he lowered his head.

"Brother? I thought he was out of the country?" Cadenza raised her brow as she asked.

"He returned not long ago and wanted your presence pronto"

Cadenza's face was black and her body was emitting a deadly and terrifying aura that could make anyone tremble in fear.

What does he want this time? Trying to interrupt her sleep!!

But when she caught a glimpse of him as she walked downstairs Cadenza's face changed and paled. Her brother was sitting on the sofa like a tyrant Emperor waiting to execute his subjects, his legs was crossed, face handsomely cold and terrifyingly dangerous as if ready to skin someone alive, eyes sharp as an eagle's staring at his prey and his body is exuding an icy aura that could even turn the temperature below 0 degrees. Behind him were rows of bodyguards that seems like they are ready to shoot someone in sight.

Cadenza looked at her brother's attire who looked like he rushed his way to get here from a formal meeting.

"Scram!!!" Nikolay's voice echoed sending chills to everyone with his ice cold tone.

"Yes!" everyone immediately dispated.

Any unwanted men dares to look at his sister in her nightgown and he'll shred him into pieces!!

Cadenza and Nikolay looked at each other for a second.

"Sit" Nikolay spoke with his serious and demanding voice.

Cadenza immediately took a sit obediently her face looked like she was wronged as she blinked her eyes innocently.

Crap!! I forgot about my evil brother and acted recklessly!!!

Cadenza cried inside, she got into the character so much that she forgot about her brother who was watching her every move!! His face shows that he was really angry!

Since things got to this point then she had to turn into her last resort!!

"Big brother they dared bully me in broad daylight just because my identity was tampered they just bullied me unreasonably even though I didn't do anything wrong. I couldn't fight back since I was worried that I'll only bother big brother and Chichiue" Cadenza cried pitifully as she kneeled beside her big brother while holding his hand.

Her deep blue crystal clear eyes were brimming with tears as she blinked her long thick lashes that could make anyone feel like murdering the person who was guilty making her cry.

Even though Nikolay knew she was acting he just can't resist his sister. Who dares bully her and he'll make them regret being born in this world!!!