Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XLIII

"Is that a white hair?" Cadenza pointed at Ivan's hair.

"It is?" Ivan was curious.

Cadenza plucked it out and intently stared at it.

"It was a mistake I thought it was white it's probably because of the light that it looked like a white hair" Cadenza replied with a cheeky smile hiding Ivan's hair in her pocket, her movements were swift and no one really noticed it.

Cadenza ate the food with the guys comfortably as if they had been comrades for a long time.

Lu Jingxing walked towards the balcony with his solemn yet cool persona he put on his headphones and listened to the loud music drowning all the sounds in the surroundings.

It's not that he doesn't want to have fun with his friends it's just he was still sulking towards them getting so chummy towards Cadenza despite his countless warnings about the consequences of getting her involved with them.

They're a gang with many enemies watching at them like preys and getting someone as defenseless getting involved with them will only arouse trouble.

Lu Jingxing suddenly felt someone tapping him on his shoulder he looked at the onwer of the hand and his eyes widen in surprise. It was Cadenza biting a steamed bun in her mouth and her other hand holding a bowl of ramen while the hand that tapped his shoulder was holding a clean pair of chopsticks.

"Take it" Cadenza spoke in a muffled voice.

Lu Jingxing couldn't hold back his laughter upon seeing her face.

What's wrong with this guy?

Cadenza looked at him with a serious gaze and she's getting annoyed since her jaw is getting strained.

"*Click!!*"

Lu Jingxing held his phone and immediately stole a picture. He composed himself as if nothing happened and took the bowl and chopsticks in Cadenza's hands.

"Thank you"

"Delete it" Cadenza spoke as stared at Lu Jingxing.

"Nope" Lu Jingxing smirked as he ate his ramen.

Seeing his face with a 'I won't give in' look Cadenza decided to ignore him it's just a picture so Cadenza didn't make a fuss about it. Unexpectedly the balcony has a nice view towards the buildings and houses in the streets and the wind is also very comforting.

"Aren't you a rich young lady then why are you hanging out with delinquents?" Lu Jingxing asked as he looked at Cadenza with a curious gaze.

"I've been pampered my whole life so I'm looking for things that could make my days a bit more interesting" Cadenza replied casually taking a bite on the steamed bun in her hand.

"And besides I'm not that delicate" Cadenza added as she shot Lu Jingxing a smirk.

"You're really different" Lu Jingxing replied.

"Big bro* it's starting!!!" one of the members of the gang spoke in a excited tone his forehead was dripping with sweats it's obvious that he rushed his way to inform them.

[The way he addresses Lu Jingxing as 'Big bro' doesn't mean they are siblings]

Lu Jingxing immediately finished his ramen and dragged Cadenza.

"What's starting?" Cadenza asked in an excited tone the way the other guy spoke about in an interesting way got Cadenza hyped.

"We're going somewhere and you're going home" Lu Jingxing stopped on his tracks and faced Cadenza and pointed at her forehead.

"Owww" Cadenza complained as she caressed her forehead.

Lu Jingxing tried to pull her but Cadenza won't budged making a sulking face.

"I wanna go too" Cadenza added.

"No"

"I wanna"

"No"

"Pretty please~"

"..." Lu Jingxing face palmed looking at Cadenza's puppy eyes.

"If you don't wanna take me then I'll ask Ivan" Cadenza smirked.

Thinking about it Lu Jingxing got annoyed and dragged Cadenza into a room. Cadenza sat on the chair finishing her steamed bun while watching Lu Jingxing rummaged on his closet.

"Wear this and make sure to tie your hair properly" Lu Jingxing dumped his clothes on Cadenza's face and left the room with a loud 'bang'.

"What a problematic guy...tsk...tsk...tsk" Cadenza spoke picking up his clothes.

Not only Lu Jingxing handed her his pants and jacket he also handed her a pair of shoes. His size was so big that Cadenza looked like a child wearing an adult's clothes.

"..." Cadenza looking herself on the mirror.

"Pfft" Lu Jingxing laughed as he stared at Cadenza, his jacket alone almost looked like a dress and his pants kept slipping that Cadenza was holding it with her hands.

"Don't laugh at me and do something!" Cadenza spoke as she glare at Lu Jingxing.

Lu Jingxing gave Cadenza a belt and covered her head with the hoodie and made her wore a face mask.

"Not bad not bad" Cadenza looked at herself in the mirror after some adjustments she looked more presentable.

There was an abandoned gym a little bit far from the rundown building where they reside. The Sanctum city was once a lively place thriving with numerous business and fortune to those who lived there unfortunately it was destroyed by a very strong storm that ravished the entire city. With its poor condition people that once lived there decided to move to another place with its decreasing population businesses went down and eventually it became a run down place.

With its current situation it became a territory for gangs and other people involve with crimes. It became a dangerous place to the point that other people won't dare step a foot unless they're seeking for a beating. Not even the ZITA could control them rather than having them roaming around the streets and destroying properties they have decided to give them their own territory to cause troubles amongst themselves.

There were so many gangs that came raising their own flags painted with the clan symbols.

Huge clans named themselves after mythical creatures while the smaller one were names after certain wild animals. The 'Circle' consists of those people in the underground society that runs illegal business and has control to certain areas in the sector. To be able to enter the Circle the members from smaller clans should be able enter the huge clans and to be able to enter the 'Inner Circle' members from huge clans should enter a mafia.

The Inner Circle are those only the most powerful people in the underground society exists.

The clans gathered around and sat on the dirty old benches waiting for the entertainment.

Cadenza looked at the flags of the other clans, Kōmori (bat), Kimodo dragon, Wolf, Raven, Eagle, and Hawk clan there were a total of 7 clans present including theirs the Snake clan.

"Is there also Panda clan?" Cadenza asked raising her brow.

"No" Lu Jingxing replied with a serious face.

"Tsk tsk tsk.....Panda clan would be such a cute name for a gang" Cadenza spoked with a serious face as she rubbed her chin looking like she was in deep thoughts.

Lu Jingxing looked at Cadenza's face if she was telling a joke but it doesn't seem like the case.

She was serious.

Cadenza: This Esteemed Young Lady is Poisonous जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें