Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XXVIII

The School Championships are finally over and the winner for this year's championship is the Crystal Academy but no one really cares about the winning school this year since everyone's attention were drifted towards Prince Illycht and Vivian.

"Thank you"

"For what?" Cadenza stared at the person infront of her with a perplexed look.

"For speaking up earlier" Prince Illycht replied.

Cadenza lightly laughed her eyes were clear and brilliant like a pair of sapphires with the deepest color of blue that could make anyone drown in intoxication by just staring at them.
jv
"If your highness wants to thank me then why don't you treat me to lunch next time" Cadenza spoke like a little girl wanted to be spoiled.

"Hmm" Prince Illycht lightly ruffled Cadenza's hair and left.

Cadenza was taken aback with his sudden action yet also flustered. Her heart was restless but why does it still feels so distant? It's like in his heart she was just his junior even though his words and actions were warm his eyes held no warmth like his gaze everytime he looked at Vivian.

Cadenza sensed that someone was staring at her from a distance when she looked back her eyes met Vivian's.

Her pair of brown eyes were soft and bright yet there was an obvious trace of jealousy in her eyes and worry. It was like she wasn't even trying to hide it.

Interesting

Cadenza maliciously smirked inwardly yet she was showing a warm and amiable smile as she walked closer towards Vivian. Vivian on the other hand was startled with Cadenza's sudden approach, such a famous figure in the academy would actually approach her despite knowing that she wouldn't gain anything from her or is she just here to mock her like others did?

"You..you must be having a hard time" Cadenza spoke with her most considerate and sincere tone as she held Vivian's hand while staring at her eyes with an unwavering gentleness.

Vivian was taken aback as she immediately withdraw her hand, her actions were seen rude by others.

"Look isn't that Cadenza and...that girl"

"She actually dares to act rude towards Cadenza even though Cadenza approached her out of goodwill when no one would other than the young masters who she shamelessly seduced"

"I'm so sorry I acted very impulsive..I was just trying to console you" Cadenza replied awkwardly her face showed disappointment.

"It's my fault I'm just not used to people talking to me" Vivian spoke with a low voice.

Ehh? Not used to people talking to her yet she would willingly throw herself in men?

Cadenza mocked, this girl could act weak and pure as she wants but she can't fool everyone with her pathetic little act.

"Everyone might misunderstand you and treat you indifferently but there are still people who you could depend on" Cadenza showed a warm smile.

"Everyone's already left the auditorium and I still have things to do but it's nice talking to you" Vivian replied awkwardly as she hurriedly left.

Cadenza stared at Vivian's back with a malicious grin. What she did just now wasn't to get close with Vivian but to test her. If Vivian really did end up accepting her 'good will' with a shock and happy expression then that just proves that she's a naive girl, on the other hand if Vivian did accept it calmly and collected then it means she's smart yet also wary of her.

But what Vivian did was avoid her and reject her indirectly meaning she didn't want anything to do with her and at the same time she was wary of her might as well cut all connections with Cadenza as soon as possible. This Vivian is indeed smart, very smart yet she was hiding it on purpose.

Just like her, hiding her true strength and influence because in the end these things that they are hiding could turn out to be their trump card and their greatest strength.

Why flaunt such great forte if it'll only make your enemies aware of your capabilities and weaknesses only idiots would be foolish enough to do that!

:
:
:

The familiar handsome face and his rare silver purple hair colour could be seen silently sitting on top of the hood of his sports car infront of a run down building.

His eyes were sharp yet beautiful as he stared at his phone with a serious gaze.

"Lu Jingxing" a voice interrupted his thoughts.

Lu Jingxing looked at the owner of the voice with his playful expression yet there was no laughter in his eyes the smile on his face was not really a smile.

"What are you doing outside while staring at your phone?" Ivan asked with a curious gaze.

Lu Jingxing carelessly passed his phone towards Ivan, his hand was swift as he caught Lu Jingxing's phone his eyes stared at the happy photo of a family of three.

It was a family photo of the Lu Family, the woman on the picture was dressed extravagantly while wearing expensive jewelries the exact epitome of a rich madame the man beside her was her husband, his tall stature and serious face  represents that he's a person not to be trifled with and the young man that was standing between them was none other than Lu Youjing.

"They sure have a thick face to flaunt 'a happy family' facade all over social media even when they are not" Ivan mocked.

"A workaholic who rarely comes home while having multiple mistresses, a woman with a terrible temper who only knows how to spend money like water, an old hag with a horrible temperament and an overly favoured son whose greedy for attention a perfect hypocrite family" Lu Jingxing laughed sarcastically yet his eyes were cold as ice.

An illegitimate son has no place in such family.

His father was a workaholic and a womanizer who has slept with countless of women even with so many women in his arms he wasn't even contented and raped a certain someone. That certain someone was Lu Jingxing's biological mother who he inherited his rare hair colour, she was a beauty a daughter from a declining rich family. Out of desperation her family decided to sold her as a mistress in the Lu Family in which she never lived a single day without experiencing abuse even in her death bed she was criticized and labeled as 'a slut who seduced someone else's husband'.

Madame Lu was a woman who put her image first, her arrogant and evil nature was the sole reason that Lu Jingxing's mother suffered greatly. Old madame Lu was no good either even with her wrinkly face she still maintained her dignified personality her harsh criticisms made Lu Jingxing and his mother's lives even more miserable.

The Lu family has two sons, one was treated as a young master and the other  was an eyesore. It's ironic to even think that if they're just treating him like that then what's the point of keeping him there in the first place?

"Did you got the information about the girl I asked you to look into?" Lu Jingxing immediately changed the topic.

"Oh? It's the first time I've seen you getting interested with a girl" Ivan shot his friend with a teasing expression.

[For those who are wondering who Lu Jingxing is he was the one who watched Cadenza getting 'bullied' from the tree]