Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XXXVII

It was also thanks to Cadenza's beauty when they were young that every woman in Talon's eyes seems to pale compared to her that's why he doesn't seemed to be interested in girls.

Cadenza immediately gave Talon an elbow strike in his stomach causing him to back off.

"Hsssss" Talon painfully hissed.

Cadenza seemed like a delicate young lady but her strength is ridiculously strong.

"Your lucky I went easy on you and don't do that again or else my brother will hunt you down and who knows what he will do to you not even I can save you" Cadenza spoke as she helped him get up.

"But do I still get to court your right?" Talon asked.

"Nope"

:
:
:

"My parents has arranged an engagement between me and Colleen before we were even born and it is not something that can be easily broken" Axel spoke in a serious tone.

"But do you even love her?" Vivian asked with her teary eyes.

"I'll try to...besides I've wronged her so much and I want to make it up for her" Axel's eyes were ambiguous there's no hint of coldness or warmth.

"Do you really have to go?" Vivian desperately pulled Axel's uniform.

"Colleen wanted to go back to abroad and I decided to follow her" Axel replied flatly.

These past few days he merely interacted with Vivian and he didn't even get a single message from her it hit Axel that he was the one who was desperate for her attention. Before he would always like to contact Vivian whenever she wasn't in his sight just to remind her of him and these past few days he would frequently see her beside Lannister and Rouge and if not she would always stick around Prince Illycht.

Axel realized every inch of Cadenza's words were true. These feelings in his heart towards Vivian would be better if they didn't exist.

After Axel and Colleen both the left Royal Academy the school was filled with rumors and of course exaggerated ones.

"Did you hear Axel voluntarily decided to follow his fiancee abroad"

"He finally saw her worth and decided to leave her"

"In my opinion Axel was just probably treating Vivian as a past time toy since she was the easiest target"

"She should know her place well"

The rumors were so uncontrolled and exaggerated not to mention every girl in the Academy hated Vivian to their bones and will found every little things that they could use against her. Even though they weren't attacking her face to face afraid of offending the Prince but the ridicule and disgust in their eyes as the stare at Vivian was enough to drive any sane person to became crazy.

"Cadenza!" Prince Illycht grabbed Cadenza's arm.

"Your Highness?" Cadenza looked at his distressed expression and knew exactly the cause.

It was because he was so busy using his authority to protect Vivian from the rumors.

Cadenza rolled her eyes inwardly.

"You're friends with Nicolette right?" His tone was cold as he asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Then tell her to stop spreading rumors about Vivian or else I'll make her shut up myself" Prince Illycht's eyes were cold as he stared at Cadenza.

"Your highness how sure are you that it was Nicolette and her friends that spreaded the rumors?" Cadenza withdraw her arm and replied defensively.

"When Vivian first transferred in the Royal Academy it was Nicolette and her friends that harassed her first and everyone was pointing their fingers towards her as the person that started this rumor"