Extra

The sun is shining and the weather is good.

Nikolay went directly to the mall to buy his little sister a little present as soon as he was finished with his work in the company. At the age of 18 he was already made as the president of the Kuznetsov family's business empire which covers all sectors. No one dares lay a hand on him unless they are permitted to, no woman can get close to him within 10 feet unless they are allowed.

His parents shoved to him all the responsibilities of the Mafia and their business saying that he was responsible and old enough, after that they ran away as they took a lovely vacation.

What pain Nikolay the most was not his responsibilities and work but his sister. He still remembered the time when she was born she was so little and very precious he held her in his little arms and wouldn't let go of her. Everyday he would be the one playing with her. But all changed when that annoying two faced Clemence appeared and tore everything apart.

His innocent little sister was tricked getting to the other side. She grew up making Clemence her most favourite person in the world not to mention there were also that two brats that kept tagging along with Cadenza who spent more time with her more than she did with him.

Nikolay also tried all sorts of schemes to separate Clemence and Cadenza apart yet it only back fired at him and ended up accepting the fact that Clemence is really evil.

"Drive all the unwanted people" Nikolay wave his hand as he spoke with Salvador, Salvatore's older brother.

In less than ten minutes all the shoppers were driven out of the mall. The manager  of the entire mall came and greeted Nikolay politely.

"Mr. Kuznetsov-"

"Get out" Nikolay glared at the manger who was shivering in fright.

"Y-yes!" the manager took initiative to escape. The other employees were looking at the manger with envy. Who would want to be stuck with the handsome looking tyrant! Even he looked relatively handsome his entire persona screamed tyranny!! The cold look in his face looked like he was about to blow the entire mall the moment he was displeased.

There were more than a hundred guards around him and even drove out hundreds of shoppers in less than ten minutes so that he could do so he could roam around the mall. The mysterious handsome big shot is terrifying!

"What to give my sister?" Nikolay spoke as he tapped his chin with his finger raising his brow while contemplating.

"You should asked the manager since he's probably an expert when it comes to this area" Winstance responded.

"Bring him back" Nikolay ordered.

"W-what does your sister prefer to receive as a gift..sir?" the manager asked very cautiously, he was profusely sweating from the tension.

Forget about envying the manager the other employees in the mall thanked their lucky stars that they weren't standing in his shoes.

"On the second thought I don't know really know" Nikolay spoke as he leaned on the sofa with his legs crossed and his left arm comfortably resting on the couch.

He currently looked like one of those handsome gods with face carved with perfection in Greek mythology. The manager was very careful not to displease this important guest.

"What about expensive clothes?" the manager signaled the sales ladies.

In a second there were rows of racks filled with hanged exclusive designed clothes.

"My sister's clothes were especially made from the finest cloths and fabrics designed by the world's most famous designers what makes you think she would wear these?" Nikolay replied as he raised his brow in dissatisfaction.

"What about makeup?" the manager snapped his fingers as the clothes were taken away and makeup sets were laid on the wide table.

"She doesn't even know what a foundation looks like" Nikolay responded, the manager sweated as he gave an awkward laugh.

"What about shoes?"

"No"

"Hair accessories?"

"No"

"Cute stuffed animals?"

"No"

"Jewelries?"

Finally something actually caught Nikolay's attention, a simple three paired gold rings embedded with diamonds  with a matching gold phoenix bracelete. The bracelet was so life like, the pheonix looked like it was flying in circles it's feathers were embedded with diamonds and fine rubies. One look and you could see the grave detail and effort the jewelry maker put into.

Nikolay remembered how sad Cadenza when she couldn't find her lost bracelet when she was a child he wanted to replace the lost one with these.

"I want that and that and packed them quickly" Nikolay gave the manger his black card.

When Nikolay came to visit Cadenza she was busy playing with the swing, wearing a flower crown made from the blooming Juliet roses growing in the garden and plain white dress. If any man were to see this Nikolay swore he'll stab him on the spot.

"Brother" as soon as she saw her older brother Cadenza stop on her tracks and immediately walked towards him wearing a bright smile.

"You're awfully in good mood" Nikolay responded.

"How can't I?" Cadenza replied as she dragged her older brother inside the house for a tea.

"How's school?" Nikolay started up a conversation.

"Delightful" Cadenza spoke as she took a sip on her tea cup.

"Cough* cough*" Cadenza started to cough lightly but it suddenly became worse and she suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood as she weakly fainted.

Nikolay immediately came to her side as he cupped her face with his hands.

"Cadenza! Salvador immediately call the doctor!" Nikolay shouted.

"Brother" Cadenza weakly called out as she tugged on his clothes.

"Don't worry everything will be fine" Nikolay was about to carry her when Cadenza desperately tugged on his clothes not wanting him to carry her as she lightly shook her head, her eyes were on the brink of bursting into tears and her mouth was curved into a sad smile.

"Brother I have something to tell you" her voice was weak and hoarse.

Nikolay gently held her hand that was tugging on his clothes
"Save it for later..everything will be alright"

"It's very important" Cadenza was very adamant.

"What is it?"

"Happy April Fools!" Cadenza smiled cheekily at her brother.

"..." Nikolay

Author's note

I forgot to publish it yesterday so here it is, anyways Happy April Fools Day!!🍵 Stay safe everyone and remember to wash your hands frequently!