LXXIX

"Sir we received an anonymous mail" one of the officers spoke as she handed a huge brown envelope covered in a plastic envelope, there were no written words on it which gives no hint to what's inside of it.

"Where did you get this?" Agent Karnov asked as he took it.

"There was a man in grey hoodie came to one of the police and handed it to him" the officer replied.

"And you just accepted it? Didn't we have a strict security not allowing any civilians especially reporters to get any contact from inside?" Karnov pinched the space between his brows an action he often does whenever he is stressed.

"The police officer that handed it to me said that the guy just told him to gave it to the young man who was with you"

"I got it" Karnov spoke as his gaze turned serious.

How could a civilian know about the kid? Unless they are related somehow which makes more sense

Karnov walked towards Ahjun who was busy running his fingers in the laptop.

"Kid someone addressed this to you" Karnov spoke as he waved the envelop in his hand.

"That's weird I don't have any relatives to send me mails moreover I didn't tell anyone I am here" Ahjun replied, although suspicious he already opened the envelop.

The moment his eyes landed on the files inside it, his eyes were filled with surprise and disbelief.

Ahjun immediately scanned the papers before noticing a signature in the paper with a name 'Anonymous'.

"We must investigate whoever sent this" Karnov spoke as he told the officers.

"No, the sender doesn't want to revealed their identity all we can do is follow the tracks that they've given us. Investigating them will provoke them and instead of being grateful we are being suspicious of their good will" Ahjun was highlighting the most important details in the paper and gave it to Karnov.

"Go to Night town and Black Market's auction house!!" Karnov ordered as he instructed everyone about their plan.

The officers wasted no time as they went under cover and departed.

"F*ck!!!" Gavin almost knocked off the computers with great strength, as if he was a beast that went amok destroying everything without care.

Driven by his frustration and blinded by anger he cannot think straight contrary to his always composed persona. Gavin's greatest strength is reading all information towards other people but it was also his greatest weakness, once he loses that ability his temperament gets the best of him.

"I thought I have everything under control then why do they suddenly cut off their devices?!!" he angrily shouted then his face turned towards Vivian who was undisturbed.

Face filled with tranquil with no traces of worry as if the world was in her control that one snap of her fingers can put everything in order.

"It's impossible for them to lose connection amidst crucial time under ZITA and the royal family's security....rather someone have probably seen through your little tactics" Vivian stated in a collected tone.

"Your plan?" Gavin asked looking how calm Vivian was despite losing their information system.

"Speed things up"

Fool

Vivian thought glancing at the person flashed in the screen bound on the chair with his whole facing dripping with blood. Cuts and wounds with bruises could be seen all over him, it was clear he was brutally tortured that he had no strength to even open his mouth.