LXXII

"Cadenza hold my hand you might get lost" Lu Youjing spoke with a charming smile on his face as he stretched out his hand towards Cadenza like a prince asking for a dance.

"Pa!*" Cadenza slapped his hand away, she does not want anyone to misunderstand anything especially that this guy named Lu Youjing is extremely sly.

"How harsh!" Lu Youjing caressed his hand as he pouted towards Cadenza who had an indifferent expression on her face.

Cadenza suddenly felt someone pulled her aside with such force yet she gently landed on someone's shoulder.

"Careful"

Soarin spoke as he held Cadenza tightly.

There's obviously no one there

Lu Youjing bitterly glared at Soarin as he was just trying to make a move on Cadenza. What irritates him more is that there is an obvious victory smirk on his face that was meant for him.

This guy always gets on my nerves

Lu Youjing was shaking as he glared back towards Soarin.

"Owww!" Soarin groaned as Cadenza have him a strong elbow kick on his stomach.

"Personal space" Cadenza harshly spout put those words as she coldly walked away from the two.

Why are they getting more annoying?

Cadenza thought as of lately both two idiots are bothering her nonstop and even at home her phone won't stop vibrating from their messages that she has to mute them.

"Countess Libra" Cadenza spoke softly as she stared at a portrait of a woman lying on a bed filled with flowers as her eyes were tightly closed and she was dressed in an extravagant dress.

"Her day of execution" another voice sounded.

Cadenza looked at the owner of the voice and saw a young man with a dark brown hair that could be mistaken as black, his ruffled hair almost covered his eyes and his huge big rimmed glasses made him more of a nerd than he already is.

His eyes were filled with amusement as Cadenza observed that he might not even be aware of her presence. Cadenza walked away as she went towards Talon's group.

"Hey Ahjun stop staring at that picture!!"

Cadenza was warmly greeted by Talon who was waving at her.

"Don't you miss playing soccer with your group?" Cadenza asked as she caught him staring at the picture of his previous team on his phone.

"I do" Talon replied shyly.

"You only transferred because of me" Cadenza stated as she stared at his beautiful pair of ice blue eyes.

"It was my choice" Talon replied gently as he put his phone on his pocket.

"Let's go visit them this summer" Cadenza smiled back.

It was sudden but the alarm system of the museum turned on, alarming everyone inside. The doors of the museum closed as the lights went off turning everything dark.

"Cady!!!" Talon loudly spoke as he tried to find Cadenza.

"Lonnie!!!" Cadenza reach out her hands trying to find him.

After a moment Cadenza felt someone as she reached out her hands. Her hands patted the person making sure that she was not mistaken.

"Cady it's me" hearing Talon's voice Cadenza sighed.

"Stay close" he added as he grabbed Cadenza in his arms.

"Let's go find Lu Youjing and Soarin" Cadenza replied as she felt something was off.

"Hmm"

Mostly everyone took out their phones and turned on their flashlights but they were shocked as they saw men dressed in black garments with masks on as they held guns in their hands.

Everyone was startled as they did not hear them since they were busy panicking trying to find each other's accompany.

"Don't make noise or it'll be a bloodbath" one of the men spoke in a raspy voice as he pointed his gun on one of the students.

"Sh¡t where is Cadenza?" Lu Youjing asked Soarin as both of them stood on the corner.

"Don't" Soarin spoke as he held Lu Youjing's shoulder and motioned towards the man that was staring at them.

"Surprise~" A voice sounded in the microphone echoing in the museum, the voice was playful yet there was a tinge of mysteriousness that send chills to everyone.

"As long as everyone is obedient we will let you off......that's if your parents are obedient as well and we get what we want" the man added as he chuckled through the phone, his easy goingness is not reducing everyone's fear but rather making everyone more fearful as the man was taking the situation so lightly.

"Oh and if you behave badly my boys won't let you off" the man continued as he added a gun click in the microphone at the end if his sentence.

Cadenza stared at the men whose hands skillfully handles the gun as if they were doing it for a long time, their tall and huge stature could easily intimidate anyone.

"Cady you see it right?" Talon secured Cadenza in his arms.

"They're trained" Cadenza replied in a low tone.

When the lights finally came back it was even more of a surprise when they saw more men holding guns as they stand on the exits.

"Phones" a man walked towards Cadenza and Talon as he reached out his hand that was holding a small plastic basket.

Both of them reluctantly put their phones on it and after that they were escorted to a room where their hands are tied with a rope as they were forced to sit on the ground.

Cadenza could not see the other students since they were separated on a another room. Windows are completely sealed and cameras are obviously hacked as it was closely monitoring them.

"Vivian!" Prince Illycht shout out as Vivian was held by the men as he was forcefully separated from the rest.

"Your Highness don't let me put this bullet in your head" the man that was holding him whispered.

"Since you are the Prince you have the special treatment" once again the man who was speaking in the microphone spoke as he closely watched the CCTV footages.

"Damn!" Prince Illycht cursed as he was taken to another room.

"It seems like his highness value you" one of the men who looked like he was in charged stated as he stared at Vivian while holding her chin, lifting her face as he carefully examined it.

"Take her away"

The students from Royal Academy looked gloomy as they were tied together with cloths wrapped around their eyes and mouths so they did not know what is happening.

Vivian was dragged into another room as she was escorted by two men who was closely holding their guns towards her.

The door opened and another man who was sitting on a chair with his two feet on it greeted Vivian, the man was wearing an old green jacket with white fur on it and his mouth was stuffed with melon bread as his hands were still on his computer.

"Took you long enough" Vivian spoke as the men who are escorting her held down their guns.

"No time to loose get change!" the man on his computer screen as he pointed at the clothes on the chair.

"Nice to see you too Gavin" Vivian rolled her eyes sarcastically as she took the clothes and went to the restroom.

"What a bish" Gavin mumbled.

Author's note

I apologize for the late update since I had no internet for more than a week.