Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous LX

Cadenza and Cordelia was called into the Headmaster's office both of them complied accordingly.

Upon hearing the problem the Headmaster immediately didn't believe any ounce of it even though it came from the Prince himself.

Who wouldn't know how much he shows favouritism towards that girl?

The Headmaster couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Ah Cadenza please sit down!" the Headmaster cheerfully spoke towards Cadenza.

Prince Illycht didn't hide his displeased face. When he and Vivian entered his office he didn't even offered them seats, he forgot Cadenza is one of his favorite students and when it comes to his favorites the Headmaster could become very bias.

This alone he knew settling down this matter would be very unfavorable to their side.

And of course Cadenza was fully aware of that fact too.

"Headmaster you are looking very vibrant today" Cadenza replied with a sweet tone.

"Of course" the Headmaster felt flattered.

"Let's get to the point" the Headmaster spoke as he composed himself.

Soarin also entered the office and sat beside the Headmaster.

Cadenza didn't know why was that guy was doing in this place when he doesn't have anything to do with the matter yet staring at his smug face with an expression of 'the privilege of being one of the Headmaster's favourites' Cadenza had nothing to argue.

Since when did he learned to loiter inside the Headmaster's office?

"About the matter whose gonna state their thoughts first?"

Cadenza and Cordelia kept quiet, after all Cadenza told her to do so since she has her own plans.

"How someone as a candidate of being a part of the student council order another student to sabotage a defenseless victim?" Prince Illycht's cold glare was directed towards Cadenza and Cordelia.

Cadenza could feel Cordelia frightened as her hands shook from being accused. Yet she was still able to keep her face held high.

"Cadenza what do you think?" the Headmaster asked.

"Your highness with all due respect and fairness of this matter what evidence would you present that leads me in to ordering Cordelia to do such a thing?" Cadenza stated in a clear tone.

"Cadenza even though I've done something wrong to you before instead of settling it in a wrong way. I'll directly ask for forgiveness like I should have done before" Vivian immediately went down in her knees and kneeled infront of Cadenza.

Prince Illycht immediately pulled her up.

"You don't have to beg by kneeling in front of her for the second time!!"

"I'm sorry it's just I don't want Cadenza to be mad about me" Vivian spoke as tears trickling down her face.

Soarin and the Headmaster weren't even moved with her acting.

Cadenza's patience is running out.

"Even though you poured hot soup on me and almost scald my skin I would never do such a thing!" Cadenza retorted with a shocked expression.

Her words shocked Soarin and the Headmaster.

"She poured hot soup to you?" Soarin asked as he glared at Vivian with his murderous eyes.

"It wasn't her fault though I was the one who opened the door and she accidentally bumped to me" Cadenza's words twisted Vivian's words that was said to Prince Illycht.

"So it would be my fault for that, if I hadn't opened the door you wouldn't have wasted your soup that you prepared for His highness-" Cadenza spoke in an apologetic tone.

"Cadenza enough!!!!" Cordelia spoke with a loud volume.

"If it was anyone's fault then it you be yours" Cordelia pointed at Vivian accusingly.

"Next time when you enter in such situation don't forget to bring chips and drinks" the Headmaster whispered to Soarin.

"Got it" Soarin replied he knew something was missing.

"So it was the victim's fault?" Prince Illycht mockingly asked. His face was totally displeased with the situation.

"Do you really believe in her Your highness?" Cordelia asked provokingly.

"Of course" Prince Illycht replied with confidence.

"Then stick with it" Cordelia spoke as she took out her phone and played the recording.

"I remember you have an elder sister.... such a scandalous woman no wonder her lover left her, if I were her I would also took my own life than living in such shame"

Vivian's voice wa evident louder and clear.

Even she didn't expect the turn of events. How could that woman get hold of a recording when she whispered it in her ears?

Vivian was puzzled.

"She was the one who insulted my late older sister!!! As you can hear in the recording how could I not get angry? She was the one who started it and even pretended to be the victim and even implicate Cadenza who has nothing to do with it. If she was capable of doing this then I'm sure she purposely spilled hot soup towards Cadenza" Cordelia severely accused Vivian.

If only Cadenza allowed her to add more cursing words to her script then her anger might have subsided a little!!

"Your violent actions towards Vivian must also be questioned" Prince Illycht stated.

"Your Highness as a girl have her late old sister insulted in such a way I'm sure most of girls would have done the same if they were in my shoes. How could I bear to hear someone insult my older sister and wouldn't even let her rest in peace. Your highness I'm curious if you also had a late older sister and gets insulted what would you do?" Cordelia retorted.

Cadenza smirked, that recording didn't even exist in the first place.

She had Cordelia repeat Vivian's words and had one of Nicolette's other lackeys who has the closer voice to Vivian mimic her voice and edit it.

It may sound simple but it took them a lot of effort.

The emotions and mockery as well as the sound of the voice must be synched as Vivian's. It was so hard to mimic that the girl that was chosen almost run out of voice.

"This matter is settled, Your highness didn't present proper evidence and straight away accused an innocent student. Since the other party presented a proper evidence and I also believe that Cadenza won't be able to do such thing. Cadenza, Cordelia and Your Highness all of you are dismissed...Vivian you stay and the guidance counselor will have to question you for your behavior" the Headmaster stared at Vivian with displeasure and of course he was being bias towards Cadenza.

Vivian was not afraid in the slightest instead a smile secretly formed in her lipd, she didn't expect a sudden turn of the tables.

It seems in this round is her loss.

Interesting.......

What Cadenza did was to give Cordelia all the limelight in that way her true colours wouldn't be exposed.

Author's note

Ok next week I am gonna take a break cause of my exams........I know it sucks....but I am very busy and I'm lacking sleep. I hope you understand guyss.....