LXV

"How did I do it?" Cadenza slowly spoke as she acted haughty in front of them.

"Of course it is because of this guy" Cadenza pulled Paris as she patted his shoulders.

Paris' handsome face was filled with delight as he gained a compliment.

"You tell them" Cadenza patted his shoulders for the last time and went to the fridge to get milk.

"Speak" Lu Jingxing ordered and everyone was staring at Paris with pressure.

"When we entered everywhere was in shambles, there was gambling, drinking and beating up each other, it was a total mess. Then I followed Ms Cadenza walking towards people that are betting in arm wrestling, you wouldn't believe what happened next, she actually joined those bastards" Paris spoke as he laughed while wiping a tear in his eye, looking so amused.

"She joined the betting?" one of the members asked.

"No, she joined the wrestle!" Paris's words gave everyone chills.

"And hear this! Everyone was mocking her small stature and her opponent was even four times the size of her and she even managed to defeat him and that went on for several rounds until no one wants to challenge her. Then Ms Cadenza told me the secret, it was because she was secretly touching their veins in their hand that will trigger unbearable pain and lose strength. After that we got 145 000 in cash, and get this we even kidnapped someone!!" The last phrase gave terror to Lu Jingxing and his gang, some even had their jaws in gap and others thought that their hearing must have been bad and misheard.

Even though they are a gang they do not have the guts to kidnap someone but a young lady like Cadenza and someone like Paris who is not that good in fighting dared to kidnap someone inside a territory of powerful person and inside the territory are filled with dangerous people that could slit anyone's throat for no reason at all!!

"How sadistic!" Ivan looked at Cadenza who was playing with her phone with horror.

"It was just one person" Cadenza replied nonchalantly.

"Why would you even kidnapped him in the first place?" Lu Jingxing asked Cadenza with a suspicious tone.

"That guy was working in the area so we need his uniform" Cadenza added.

"Ms Cadenza made me wear it and she told me to shuffle the cards as she played with others. Ms Cadenza easily outsmarted that cheeky brat son of a bank owner and made him gamble 10 000 000 in one go" Paris spoke as he caressed the bags filled with money.

"How did you do that?" Ivan asked as he looked at Cadenza.

"Well I would not be able to pull it off if Paris did not have such fast hands. I just told him to shuffle the cards on prior and hand me the best cards in the game so it was just that easy and provoking that rich ass brat was even more easy" Cadenza added.

Cadenza and Paris made it sound so easy while Lu Jingxing had already the suspicion of the two pulling more tricks that what they have said. Moreover pulling those schemes are not as easy as they spoke of.

"Why even bother to take all money here?" Lu Jingxing asked Cadenza.

"To renovate his damn place of course!!" Cadenza replied as if it was so obvious and the members agreed with her words even Ivan nodded.

Leaking roof, always of out order restroom, and barely comfortable couch that if you sit too long your back will ache, Cadenza could not help but shudder.

"We'll make this place big with rooms for everyone with big kitchen and a private jacuzzi" Ivan stated.

"Do not forget a big fridge" Cadenza added.

"A big couch and our own cinema"

"Pool"

"A doorbell"

Everyone stated their own opinions.

Lu Jingxing walked with Cadenza as he accompanied her to the nearby bus station where her butler, Ford, always picks her up.

"Lu Jingxing, what will you do if someday everything will change in the Snake gang" Cadenza asked.

She wanted an answer from him. The day where Ivan will be taken by her uncle Collin and train him to be member in the Mafia is not so far.

"Either the change is for better or worse I made up my mind to always stick with my friends" Lu Jingxing stopped on his tracks as he stared at Cadenza with his pair of brown eyes.

Cadenza also stopped and stared back at him.

"Do not come for 2 weeks we will be busy renovating" Lu Jingxing added as he walked away.

"Won't you let me help?!" Cadenza shouted at his fleeing figure.

"Dang it!!" Cadenza stared at Lu Jingxing's waving hand.

"Miss I have come to pick you up" Ford politely bowed at Cadenza.

"Let's go home" Cadenza replied.

"Cadenza!" Winston's shout echoed through the whole mansion as he held out a piece of paper in front of Cadenza.

Salvatore rolled his eyes in Winston's silliness.

"What's with this DNA test results?" Winston asked forcing a smile.

Cadenza stared at the visible veins in his head and calmned her laughter.

"Still you need to explain" Salvatore looked Cadenza.

"Ugh fineeeee" Cadenza replied.

"Uncle Collin had a secret love child" Cadenza bluntly added as she chewed a grape in her mouth.

"What?!!!" Salvatore shouted in shock, his usual calm and collected self can nowhere to be found.

"Then what is it that did you not tell us sooner?" Winston calmly replied.

"..." Cadenza

Was the shock so great that both of them switched personalities?

Cadenza explained everything as how she came in contact with Ivan and how he was a part of a small gang in Sanctum city.

"I wonder what will your brother will react if he finds out that you are going in dangerous places" Winston spoke looking concerned and Salvatore nodded in agreement.

Cadenza looked at them and rolled her eyes.

"Spit it out" Cadenza was annoyed, she has living with these two and over small things she can tell what they are thinking.

"You should do us some favors in exchange we would not tell your brother about this" Winston smirked.

"Oh?" Cadenza smirked back making Winston and Salvatore confused.

"You should also tell him how you are not able to restrain me from going out" Cadenza's wicked smirk turned to an innocent smile as she looked at the two of them as if they had been poured by cold water.

"Forget about it" Winston hastily responded.

No one is more terrifying than Nikolay!! They had been forced to take good care of Cadenza and if he were to find out that they had been oblivious of her sneaking out he will punish them severely that even their own older brothers would not be able to save them.