Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XL

Cadenza spent her whole afternoon playing 'Realm' with the gang on a computer shop just across their building.

Realm is the most popular online game that gamers couldn't get enough. Every year there's a tournament held for gamers and it is widely anticipated, big prizes, fame and prize money are given to the winners. Every gamer was itching their hands to get it so they tried their best to increase their ratings, level and the collect valuable materials.

Winning just one tournament could make your whole life live in luxury.

"I didn't expect you are such a great player Cadenza" Ivan spoke staring at the screen while running his fingers on the keyboard.

Oh please she was sitting in her brother's lap while he played Realm by the time she knew all his passwords and was taught how to use computer she was always sneaking around her brother's computer and use his character making him infuriated whenever she used all his collected valuables.

"Nah all you have to do is make your teammates do most of the work and strike when your enemy's HP is low. When conquering bases you have to make sure you have your comrades with you or else it'll just be a suicide" Cadenza replied.

The relationship between the two were like a master giving lessons to his disciple.

"No wonder you were always hiding behind me"

She was using him as shield.

"Hehe"

Lu Jingxing was sitting on the corner with a sulky face.

He was bad at playing online games even no matter how much Ivan taught him, it's just it's really not his forte. It's already getting late and it seems like their today's guest doesn't seem to have any plans to leave.

Lu Jingxing stood up and dragged Cadenza out of the computer shop.

"I'm taking her home"

"Ivan log out my account!!!!!" Cadenza desperately shouted she can't afford to lose her precious valuables.

"Don't you have class? And why would a rich young lady like you roaming around this street?" Lu Jingxing asked suspiciously as he stared at Cadenza's eyes.

It was beautiful...very beautiful like an ocean the more you stare at it the more you get immersed as if something was pulling you towards it that could swallow you whole where there's no point of turning back.

"My absence was granted with permission by the Headmaster himself and for your other question....I got lost" Cadenza replied.

"Well don't you have bodyguards?" Lu Jingxing added.

"I do but I don't really like them following me around"

Both of them walked towards the city's route.

When Cadenza entered the car Ford was sitting across her.

"Young miss how's your stroll?" Ford asked with a polite smile.

"Delightful, I'm going out tomorrow so no need to follow me again and head straight to the main mansion I have somethings to check personally" Cadenza spoke with her cold tone as she stared at the window.

She intentionally drive Lu Jingxing away before her service came.

"And tell Hahaue thanks for bribing Chichiue and big brother's men" Cadenza added.

Earlier she didn't sense anyone following her it would be impossible to say that her father and big brother would let her wander around without anyone secretly watching her so it must have been her mother's doing.

Cadenza doesn't have anything against towards her father and brother worrying about her protection but sometimes they're acting way out of the line.

"Got it" Ford replied.

The car drove towards the Kuznetsov family's main mansion and the mansion Cadenza has lived for 16 years isn't her family's main house it was just the place built for her to grow up in isolation far from distractions and dangers lurking everywhere.

The main mansion was so huge that it was even bigger than the Royal Family's palace yet it was also very far and was located to an another sector which was located in Sabetha, one of the eight sectors, which is the sector that has the most fertile land and produces the best crops and of high quality of course their goods aren't cheap.

The farmers doesn't relay on the fertile land alone to produce their high quality crops they also provide extensive care to their farms making sure they aren't falling behind when it comes to their quality.

Cadenza was lead to a private jet which immediately flew towards Sabetha then an expensive car which was escorted by several cars picked up Cadenza and drove straight towards the Kuznetsov family's main mansion. The mansion was located in the most beautiful place in Sabetha, the Iggenman, it was mostly consisted of very vast plains and near the Lush Green Mountains just like its name the mountains were covered with green grass making it very beautiful.

Those mountains and these vast plains were all in the Kuznetsov family's property when it comes to their wealth...
no one can match it.

The entire travel lasted about more than five hours and Cadenza rested throughout the entire time. The big doors immediately opened and Cadenza was greeted by her great grandfather which she dearly addressed as granddad

"My little sweet great granddaughter" Mr. Kuznetsov hugged Cadenza with his very gentle smile.

He still looked robust, domineering and dignified as if he didn't really aged these past few years he still looked like he was still in his early fifties even though he was much older than that.

It was midnight and yet her granddad stayed up and waited for her. Cadenza felt touched and hugged him back she only had him as her only grandparent that was still alive how can she not treasure this loving granddad of hers.

"Granddad you shouldn't have bothered" Cadenza replied.

Both of them exchanged a few words before she was lead to her room to rest.

"Ford hand me my mom's old albums and another thing...investigate someone named Lu Jingxing" Cadenza spoke with a cold tone.

Cadenza explored her room it was her first time coming in here. Her room was exquisitely made and it was styled like that of a Royal princess's room, her bed was huge and it's curtains were sewed with cherry blossom flowers it's frames were carved with butterflies and floral designs.

The floor was made from white marble and the walls were painted with beautiful gold Juliet roses floral patterns and everything in her room were filled with expensive materials.

Yet in Cadenza's heart none of these doesn't really matter.