Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XXX

It was a dark night there was not even a single lamp to illuminate a small village. A run down place where houses were built using scraps and old wood to make a decent shelter. It was raining and there was no other sounds other than rain.

Who would dare make any sound if they knew a single creak would be the cost of their lives.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!"

"Please don-!!!!"

Sounds of people screaming in agony could be heard multiples cries were immediately silenced and the sound of their bodies being ripped apart sounded along with the rain. The walls and the screen doors were tainted with blood and liters of blood were shed that night but it was still not done.

Cadenza remembered crouching down in a small corner as she covered her ears and shut her eyes, her lips have already bled from trying not to make a single sound. Her body was covered in blood, she was uncontrollably trembling as she tried to forget a scene were she witnessed piles of bodies were stacked one upon another and blood kept oozing from the dead corpse.

She wasn't scared of how much dead bodies she has witnessed but she was scared of how brutally they were killed. Deep long cuts in their chests, sharp wooden sticks piercing through their bodies and several parts of their bodies were also missing.

Then sounds of footsteps could be heard getting closer and closer. When she opened her eyes she saw a man with a katana tainted with blood in his hand. His eyes were cold and hollow of any emotions as if ready to take her life in a second.

Just remembering about it Cadenza's heart was very uneasy.

She can trample anyone she wish without even moving a finger, she can scheme and make anyone kowtow to their knees and she can hurt anyone that goes against her yet she can't imagine tainting her hands with people's blood.

Cadenza has witness countless of people die infront of her even when she was still in her father's arms as a toddler. It didn't terrified her since it was their fault for messing with the wrong people
but the thought of taking others lives with her own hand did terrified Cadenza remembering how she was bathed in blood.

Cadenza looked at Lottie in her arms, Lottie has probably her own reasons for acting this way.

Lottie actually did have her own reasons for a acting strange. A year ago her friends and her decided to go on a hiking even though they weren't permitted by their parents Rohann that time was still practicing with her fortune telling skills, they thought the cards in her hands were just for gambling and they even made fun of her for that but when she told them that it was for fortune telling Lottie and her friends weren't really convinced.

So they decided to test it out but what Rohann saw in her cards is death and she even warned them not to continue their plans that weekend but what Lottie and her friends did was to ignore her words. On the day that they sneaked out and went to hike it rained and turned the ground slippery. What they wanted was an adventure and not danger so they choose to hike somewhere dangerous unfortunately things got out of control and one of their friends slipped and rolled down a rocky steep severely injuring her head.

Even though she was rushed to the hospital it was too late. This incident was something that Lottie and her friends unable to forget.

Cadenza and Lottie spent the whole afternoon sleeping in each other's arms by the time Cadenza woke up she was already sleeping inside the car.

Cadence and Bryan immediately left to another country they had already spent time with their children and now that they are old enough to experience what life is they both decided to not interfere too much with their business although there will be times when they had to.

They best thing to let children learn is to teach them how to stand up on their own and learn from their actions.

Nikolay didn't also stay longer since he had some urgent business to attend to so Cadenza was left on her own. It was already night and Cadenza still didn't want to go home what's there to expect other than seeing Winston and Salvatore's faces.

So she decided to visit some old friends of hers. The Mafia has a total of 13 divisions and each division contains 4-6 capos and numerous underlings. Each division has it's own unique trait, like the division 9 which focuses on hacking devices, digging up informations and records which they could use against others forcing them to be subdued.

Their Mafia doesn't support any gangs since gang leaders are quite handful and not trustworthy not to mention they keep making troubles here and there.

Argent Navy Hotel the most expensive hotel in Titus and of course owned by the Kuznetsov family. Cadenza didn't enter in the main door instead she entered at the back door of the hotel which leads to an elevator to the underground floor.

Only a very few people have access to the underground floor which they have to get their hands on a 'Phoenix Card' a card that money can't even buy to be able to have this can only be based on the capacity of a person to do so means only the most powerful and wealthiest people can possess.

The underground floor is divided into different parts but the most visited portions of the underground floor is the casino, nightclub, bar and auction.

Cadenza was escorted towards the nightclub's most concealed and solitary room that could only be used by the members of the Golden Dragon Mafia.

Cadenza was surprised to see her sworn sisters, Nikki, Huhnny and the twins Ivory and Ivy. At a glance they just looked like unrestrained female gangsters yet they are more than just that they were trained high-class assassins despite being the same age as Cadenza.

The four girls belonged to the 7th division of Mafia which is composed of all female members of the Mafia. They aren't just ordinary women that got involved in the organization but rather cold blooded killers.