LXIX

"Please do not make a scene in this school and do not make it hard for the staffs. If miss Volkov has a problem let's settle this in a more formal way" Cadenza's spoke in a very soft voice in a professional way of talking, there was a polite smile on her face making everyone admire her for her gentleness.

The security guards almost cried out for Cadenza's consideration of them since it was true that Lucile is making their jobs harder, first they cannot talk to her properly or detain her since she is a part of a wealthy family and offending them will get them into an unfortunate situation and second not being able to detain her will make them seemed as if they are incapable of their job as securities.

"I remember you!! So you go into this school huh?!" Lucile forcefully shook off the hands that were grabbing her and she walked towards Cadenza in an angry manner.

Cadenza doesn't seemed to be fazed while Lucile was sticking her face close to her with a threatening gaze.

"What happened between us before I already forgave you but please this is a school and refrain from making a ruckus" Cadenza stated the incident from before that they had already met somewhere else and made everyone aware how 'magnanimous' she was to forgave Lucile from what she did to her.

"You were lucky the last time my hand did not land on your face but this time...it's different!!" Lucile held out her hand as she slapped Cadenza.

No one saw the slight smirk in Cadenza's face as she gladly recieved Lucile's slap, the sound of slap echoed in the halls and everyone was caught off guard of how fast the situation of escalating.

As everyone regained their senses they had already seen Cadenza dropping on the ground with her hand covering her swollen face with tears on her eyes.

"How dare you do that to Cadenza!!!"

"You conduct yourself high and mighty in the media but it turns out you are just nothing but a person with no manners!"

"What a fake"

"With her attitude I am suprised Cadenza even forgave her with who knows what happened between them"

Some students helped Cadenza get up and everyone were glaring at Lucile as they talked about her. With so much criticisims Lucile did not pay attention to them in her mind she was already satisfied that she already taught Cadenza a lesson and it was Vivian's turn this time.

"Are you ok?" one of the Nicolette's lackeys who was watching helped Cadenza to stand up as she asked her.

Cadenza weakly nodded her head as she heard loud angry footsteps.

Have you really taught me a lesson? But it seems like you were the one that needs to be taught one

"Cadenza!!" Talon, Lu Youjing and Soarin shouted simulatenously as they saw her in such state and rushed towards her.

"Let me see your face" Talon spoke as he took out his handkerchief and poured it with cold water before handing it to Cadenza to ease the pain.

"R-rouge!!" Lucile stared at Rouge as she does not know what to say.

"That's enough!! This is the second time you wronged Cadenza! The first one is your fault and you cannot even let go of your grudge?" Rouge was glaring at her.

Soarin stared at the Headmaster expecting him to do something, he closely watched as the Headmaster moved his hand to grabbed the chips one of the students was eating and ate it as if he was watching a live drama. He even offered the chips to the teacher who was with him.

"..." Soarin

"..." Student who got his chips stolen.

"What were you even doing here?!" Rouge could not bottle up his anger shouted at Lucile.

"You asked me that? Then tell me what are you even doing with that woman?!!" Lucile spoke as she took out photos of Rouge and Vivian while poiting at Vivian on the corner who was standing besides Prince Illycht.

Cadenza stared at Vivian's direction and laughed on the inside.

Vivian let me see how will you deal with her discreetly

Cadenza could not help but look forward to it.

"So it was that woman again?"

"Last time Axel's fiancee even went here for the same reason"

The rumors pissed Lannister and Prince Illycht as the rumors are making Vivian's image rot even more.

"Let's leave" Rouge grabbed Lucile's hand as he pulled her away.

"No!! I want to settle things right now with that woman!!!" Lucile angrily pulled her hand back as she pointed at Vivian.

"One more word and I'll cut off ties with you" Rouge's tone changed as he glared at Lucile, it was the first time anyone besides Lucile were to see him act like this so many were surprised.

"Why are you always like this?" Lucile spoke as she looked down and broke down in tears, her tone held pain and hopelessness and her hand crumpled the photos.

Cadenza stared at them as she felt like she used to be that way.

Desperate and filled with expectations

Now that she saw it, it was ridiculous and absurd.

Lucile walked out angrily leaving everyone hanging as they don't know what to react.

"I apologize" Rouge bowed his head with an apologetic tone before following Lucile.

The Headmaster quickly dismissed everyone as he forbid them to discuss the situation and sent Cadenza to the infirmary.

"Thank you for the ride" Vivian spoke as she got off Lannister's car infront of her apartment.

She stared at it as it left before walking towards the black car that was parked on the other street.

"Let's go" she spoke to the driver.

"Yes miss" the driver spoke as he drived towards an antique mansion.

There was a man sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace, he was eagerly staring at the fire as if he was seeing something on it.

A servant took Vivian's bag as he bowed while he retreated and Vivian walked towards the man.

"Uncle Hilde" Vivian greeted as she sat on the opposite chair.

"Everytime I stare at this fireplace I remember your parents" Hilde replied not leaving his gaze from the fireplace.

Upon hearing his words Vivian's hand clenched into fists as she felt her chest tightening from anger.

"It is a pity that Axel is not here but we will make ways to make him return, once we carry out our plan we will get revenge for what they have done and obtain greater power when we enter the Circle" Hilde spoke in a low tone, there was a nasty scar on his eye that almost blinded the man making him more intimidating.

"Everything is already settled we are just waiting for the exact date to come.....well there is a young lady that wanted to confront me earlier, Uncle lend me some men and I will deal with her" Vivian licked her lips as there was an eerie smile on her face despite that it made her look like a sadistic seductress.

"You are free to do anything" Hilde waved his hand giving her permission.

"Thank you Uncle!" Vivian spoke as she stood up.