LXX

She had already sent someone to infiltrate the Volkov's mansion, before she entered the Royal Academy she had investigated the people connected through her targets. Her uncle's men were flexible in their work and are tight-lipped.

Knowing that after the incident earlier Lucile was confined in her room, Vivian already knew what she had to do to bait Lucile out of her room.

She had to get rid of Lucile before Rouge might end up like Axel with him going abroad with his fiancee which lowers the possibility of her getting in contact with him.

Vivian had someone hacked in Axel's phone account and deleted her number to make it seem like his annoying fiancee did it which will plant discord between them, Vivian was confident with Axel's attachment to her and she was sure Axel would not tolerate anyone hindering their connection.

But unexpectedly her plan did not work so she had to execute another scheme to make him back in the country.

Vivian contacted Lucile to sneak out of her room and meet her in the middle of the night.

Vivian portrayed her character as someone with no power and would not be able to harm anyone so there is no doubt that will came into Lucile's mind that meeting her will be a trap. Calculating Lucile's character she is the desperate type of person that will do anything to get what she wants.

Now that Vivian gave the chance to made her do what she wants with her Lucile would not be able to resist.

"How much? How much do you want for you to stay away from Rouge?" Lucile spoke with a serious tone.

"How cruel of you to think of me that way?" Vivian replied with a sad tone her facing expressing a painful expression.

Both of them were in a rooftop of a building in the middle of the night.

"I'm just kidding...about 200 million" Vivian wiped her tears as her expression immediately changed to a playful one.

"I knew you were after money all along...200 million aren't you a greedy one" Lucile replied filled with hostility.

"But for a wealthy young miss like you this amount is nothing" Vivian blinked her eyes innocently as her mouth pouted.

"Give me your account" Lucile clicked her tongue as she took out her phone.

Vivian gave her account to Lucile with an excited expression.

"Yhey!~" Vivian lowly clapped her hands it did not even reach a minute when she checked her phone and 200 million was transferred in her account.

"Don't even appear infront of me or Rouge or else.....I will leak this" Lucile took out a recording pen from her bag as she spoke confidently.

Vivian lightly mocked her with a small laugh.

"How cute...ok I promise I won't" Vivian wiped the tear from her eye looking very amused.

"Take her" in a matter if seconds her expression turned cold as multiple men entered the rooftop with guns in their hands.

It made Lucile terrified she has no guards accompanying her since she secretly snuck out of her house.

"Y-You!!! This was not a part of the deal!!!" Lucile spoke as she was pinned on the ground.

"Was it?" Vivian walked towards her and grabbed the recording pen and played it.

"Since it was not then I could do it" Vivian spoke as she motioned her men to let Lucile get up.

"You f*cking low-life B¡+ch!!!!" Lucile cursed towards Vivian.

Vivian stopped the man beside her from shooting Lucile while she calmly walked towards her with indifference.

"Hmmmm....I don't think so" Vivian spoke as she kicked Lucile in the stomach causing her to loose her footing and fell of the top of the building.

Vivian watched as how Lucile fell off.

"Remove footprints and withdraw the money" Vivian gave orders as she left.

Pathetic

She thought as she kept the recording pen in her pocket, she used a fake account that Lucile transferred the money and she has someone to hack Lucile's account to clean off the transfer. Vivian already prepared her men to be the first ones to discover Lucile's body as they are disguised as police and clean the traces that will make it look like she committed suicide.

Cadenza woke up and stared at her reflection luckily her swollen face was almost healed up. Yesterday's incident was really crazy even for her, she checked her phone and the headline of news caught her attention.

"That was fast" that was the only reaction Cadenza has when she saw Lucile's dead body.

Lucile was her pawn that would test how Vivian will make move to get rid of someone. What's more surprising is that there was a suicide note from her pocket that was made in public.

"She is not the type to rush things so there is probably something she has in her hands that is more important" Cadenza tapped her chin with her finger as she thought something.

Cadenza went to school with a bandage with her face that covered the swollen part of her face. Hearing what happened her cousin Clemence was about to make a move but she stopped him saying that there is someone that will take care of Lucile.

He finally calmed down and she asked him to not tell her older brother in which Clemence could only agree.

Since there were no more classes the students were only attending classes for attendance and were free to do many activities.

The topic of Lucile's death were seen as a taboo as Rouge came from one of the most powerful families in 8 sectors and discussing the issue in school is the same as slapping his face and disrespecting his family.

Cadenza was only sitting on the garden as she drank tea with Nicolette and her lackeys.

Nicolette was spouting about parting words towards Cadenza and how she will miss her because she will be transferring to another school in the neighboring sector. Unfortunately Cadenza had no attachments towards them and her getting close to them is about protecting herself from criticisms other girls would throw at her.

When it comes to girl fights it is even more brutal and toxic compared how boys settle theirs.

Cadenza has watched many animes and read mangas as references so she was confident about it.