Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XLVIII

"Did you find them?" a woman could be seen wearing a scarf all over her head and wearing brown tinted sunglasses.

"Madam it seems like they're heading on the cinemas" a maid spoke as she pointed on the cinemas.

"Follow them" Mrs Lancaster spoke as she walked hasilty towards the place.

"Yes Madam" both of her maids, Lilac and Aster, followed her footsteps.

"You think are they going to watch a romantic movies?" Mrs Lancaster asked as she took a peek at her son covering her face with a magazine pretending to read while sitting on a table with Lilac and Aster.

"They're going inside cinema 7" Lilac whispered.

"Go buy tickets quickly!!" Mrs Lancaster spoke in an excited and nervous tone.

Stalking her son is more fun than she imagined.

"They're sitting over there" Aster pointed towards Soarin and Cadenza who was sitting on the middle row.

"Scoot over"

"So what kind of movie are we going to watch?" Lilac asked as she ate popcorn.

"I have no idea I was in a rush buying tickets I forgot the details" Aster replied scratching her head with an awkward laugh.

"Ahhhh!!!"

"Help!!!!"

"My child please don't take him away!"

"Don't blame me for killing you it's not my fault you were born weak"

Mrs Lancaster and her maids shuddered as they watched. What romance?! This is clearly a movie based showing on how people were slaughtered in the past hundred years!!

"Will young master be okay? After all he gets sick seeing someone shedding blood" Mrs Lancaster and Lilac stared at Aster with surprise after realizing something very important.

"Blargh*!!"

"He's definitely not okay" Mrs Lancaster wiped her sweat watching her son from afar.

After Soarin and Cadenza sat on the bench Mrs Lancaster was finally able to take a good look at Cadenza's face.

"No wonder my son was attracted by her  just based on her looks every girls pales in comparison towards her" Mrs Lancaster spoke as she wiped her tears.

She won't hide the fact that sometimes she worries her son might be ....cough*..bent.... Ever since Soarin was young age just showed no signs of liking towards the opposite gender he won't even spare a glance when a girl approaches him.

Mrs Lancaster even introduced him to many young ladies yet he just scoffs at them and leave.

"Approve" Lilac and Aster spoke simultaneously as they ate ice cream.

After a short while Soarin and Cadenza stood up and started to walk.

Mrs Lancaster and her maids immediately stood up and followed behind them.

"Look at those three suspicious people"

"Should we call the police?" a woman spoke at her friend as she stared at the woman whose head was wrapped with a scarf wearing a sunglasses and the two ladies beside her, one was wearing a very hideous makeup and the other was wearing a face mask with a creepy grin print on it while wearing a wig.

Suddenly a man could be seen hastily running carrying a purse on his hand.

"Thief!!!"

"Thief?" Mrs Lancaster immediately stood up and ran towards the thief blocking his way.

"Move away lady" the man spoke as he stared at her malicious eyes while pointing a knife. Everyone that was watching sidelines were shocked and terrified at the same time.

Remembering the self defense moves she saw earlier Mrs Lancaster got into a fighting stance the thief was annoyed and started to ran towards her the people screamed in fright and the others started to intervene as well.

Mrs Lancaster took a deep breath and grabbed the man's arm that was holding the knife and his clothes perfectly executing a shoulder throw.

"I will not let anyone get hurt under my sight" Mrs Lancaster spoke as she remembered the heroic lines she heard earlier.

Everyone started clapping with amazement.

"Didn't think our gentle madam could do that" Lilac and Aster followed along with everyone's actions.

The three of the got distracted and forgot their sole purpose for coming here so they lost track of the two.

:
:
:

"When will you be able to shoot it?" Cadenza watched as Soarin struggled to shoot the ball on the ring.

"Just a little bit more" Soarin spoke as he  missed that was his last ball.

"One more time" Soarin tone was cold and his eyes showed a menacing look.

"Cut it out you're making a fool out of yourself" Cadenza spoke as she dragged Soarin out of the arcade.

She wanted to experience playing on an arcade with Winston and Salvatore yet they weren't really free around this time and so she invited Soarin to play basketball unfortunately he wasn't really good and kept messing up she kept telling him to stop but that guy won't listen.

Cadenza wanted to ignore him and play other games but won't leaving him alone makes her a bad friend?

"Still sulking?" Cadenza raised her brow as she stared at Soarin's sulky face.

Soarin ignored her words.

Why does this feel so wrong?

It feels like they were a couple having an argument where the boyfriend would kept doing things to please his girlfriend except it was the other way around and they're weren't in a relationship.

The feeling got Cadenza uneasy.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"..."

"You want to move place?"

"..."

"Should we buy something?"

"..."

"Then why don't we hang out again on some other day?" Cadenza couldn't think of anything else and spouted.

Why does pleasing this guy so hard?

"Really?" Soarin finally looked at Cadenza with eyes filled with expectations.

She was feeling happy that she was able watch the movie Ivan recommended so they'll have more plenty of things to talk to. Unexpectedly talking to that guy is quite entertaining and makes you feel comfortable not to mention both of them have many similarities so talking morning till night isn't hard.

Getting along with Ivan is more fun than getting along with those two (referring to Winston and Salvatore) who only knows how to get in trouble.

Besides sooner or later they'll be comrades in arms.

Soarin was kind of disappointed that Cadenza has to go somewhere else but knowing they'll be able to spend time together just the two of them again makes his heart at ease.

"Dun dun!!!*" Cadenza loudly knocked on the metal door.

Lu Jingxing immediately opened it since he knew it was Cadenza's knock based on its loudness.

"Why aren't you going in?" he asked with a deep voice raising a brow.

"Aren't you going to close it like you usually do whenever I am the one who's knocking the door?" Cadenza asked innocently.