Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous LVIII

"Did you do what I have asked you to do?" Vivian spoke as she held her phone.

"That girl you wanted me to investigate you'll be surprised to know who her mother is" a deep voice sounded.

"Well tell me" Vivian replied as she took a sip on her cup of tea while comfortably sitting on her luxurious couch.

"She was the only daughter of the Vasiliev family, Cadenza Alexanderia Agatha Vasiliev the rumored young miss that suddenly vanished from everyone's sight. According to the information she married a man with an ordinary background. I tried to send some men to infiltrate the Vasiliev family but we lost connection. I warn you Vivian never to mess with that girl the Vasiliev family they aren't just the typical wealthy family their three young masters are sly as fox and dangerous as quiet predators" the man stated in a warning tone.

"No wonder she was related to the Vasiliev family, so it turns out this way. Don't worry after executing our plan we will gain more sources and enter the Circle and after that no one will easily look down to us" Vivian spoke coldly her eyes turned deadly hostile.

"But before that how could you lose Axel? Wasn't he crazy towards you? How come he just suddenly went abroad with his fiancee" the man continued.

"I'm not sure about the reason either but I'll have my ways to bring him back" her voice was confident as if it was a child's play.

"Then what about Lannister? Suddenly proposing to the Montfort family's young miss"

"That I need your help to get rid of her"

"Got it" the man replied as the call ended.

"Cadenza Nyx Kuznetsov

Such a pitiful girl to have feelings towards the Royal family's heir, the same family that attempted to eliminate your maternal family. How would you react?" Vivian spoke wickedly with an ambiguous smile plastered on her face.

Cadenza was walking in the corridors with a soft expression on her face she just finished her last period in the morning and her back is aching from seating too much.

Soarin on the other hand was closely sticking beside Cadenza glaring at the students that would look at their direction.

"Scary~" the two female students shuddered under his gaze and immediately walked away.

"Your Highness"

"Your Highness"

The students politely greeted as they saw Prince Illycht's domineering figure. His aura surrounding him was cold, his facial features were tensed and his pair of eyes were dangerously staring at Cadenza.

He roughly grabbed Cadenza's wrist and his hand was tightly held by Soarin.

"Your highness with all due respect your grip may seem too forceful for a girl" Soarin immediately responded.

"Release your hand this instant! This matter does not involve you" Prince Illycht spoke coldly, his dangerous glare shifted towards Soarin.

"I'm afraid I cannot your Highness" Soarin glared back towards him. His mind was still baffled on why would the prince would suddenly act like this towards Cadenza.

"I'm not asking you a favor I'm ordering you as a member of the Royal family"

Sh¡t!!!!

Soarin reluctantly removed his hands, anyone that offends the Royal family would never meet a peaceful end. If he continues to oppose him, he would only put Cadenza in a more difficult position.

"It's fine" Cadenza reassured.

Soarin was taken aback as he stared at Cadenza reluctantly.

Prince Illycht pulled Cadenza towards the Student council's office with only the two of them, he took his hand away and let Cadenza stood in the corner as he intently stared at her.

"I thought you were different but it seems like you are just like the rest" Prince Illycht spoke towards Cadenza with his deep and cold tone.

"Let me guess this does involves Vivian doesn't?" Cadenza sarcastically replied.

"You dare hurt her" Prince Illycht's tone turned dangerous.

"In what pretense your highness?" Cadenza smiled bitterly.

Her beautiful pair of eyes innocently stared at his. It was very hard to believe that this kind of person possessing such eyes could to such thing.

"You told your lackeys to sabotage her" Prince Illycht intently stared at Cadenza trying to pressure her.

"Your highness isn't a common thing to present an evidence when you are accusing someone and prove guilty? Until you present me the evidence then you cannot just push something against me or what you are doing right now is basically slandering me. Even common people know this fact what more a Royal? May I remind you, Your highness even though you are born from the Royal family and the next heir you simply cannot defame a person without going through proper process besides isn't it going against your values as Royals?" Cadenza's words were sharp as a knife that was brandished for a long time to be able to cut anything with ease.

Even though she held back she felt that she said too much.

Her heart was pounding rapidly in her chest, the way that Prince Illycht acted towards her hurt her so much. Does Vivian's words weigh more than gold that he would believe everything that her mouth spout that he wouldn't even consider others? As the heir to the throne he was even more dull than a rusty sword.

He truly dissapointed her, if he was this easily to be manipulated then there's no point of her feelings towards him. A person's personality will always be engraved to their hearts unless they'll encounter situations that would drive them to change.

She was not the type of person that likes to endure pain that would benefit her nothing. Why would she endure the pain that he would give to her as she chases after him while he was blindly chasing someone else? In the first place their family status does not even suit each other, even if they would end up her family would be strongly against it.

These pain and rejection are probably signs that are given to her to give up. She does not believe in fate or destiny but they are probably not meant with each other.

"You..." Prince Illycht was shocked with Cadenza's cold and distant tone.

"Your highness I'm hurt too, the way you act towards me made me feel like you are so hostile against me. It makes me feel like you didn't really believe in me at all. You are probably right I'm probably confusing my feelings of gratitude and love" Cadenza stared at him with her eyes void of any emotion.

"It was nice meeting you Your highness and don't expect to meet the side of me you know of since you despise it so much" Cadenza stated as she left the room.

Author's note

So I was about to update this on Wednesday but I decided not to since it's my once in a year special day yesterday so here you go.....hope you enjoyed...

Ohhhhh~ Vivian starts to show her true colours interesting.......

And if you are wondering when will the ML shows up, well in this book I decided to split it into 2 seasons. Season one is just based on Cadenza's rival [Vivian] cause every story the protagonist always has to have a rival. In season two is just purely based on the ML and Cadenza.

I didn't want this story to have the plot where the FL and the Rival to be fighting for the ML cause it would be to cliché.