Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous LVI

"Ahjun!!"

Ahjun was busy reading his book while sitting under the tree he could hear Naomi shouting his name on the rooftop.

This Naomi really wanted to make his name famous....

"Ahjun!"

"Ahjun!"

"Ahjun!"

As long as she set her eyes on him no matter what place they are in she'll shout his name.

"What are you reading?" Ahjun was shocked when he heard Naomi's voice behind him.

"You....you" Ahjun pointed at the rooftop and Naomi.

"Hah hah hah" Naomi wiped her face that was dripping with sweats.

"I can't believe you ran over the rooftop to here just to say that" Ahjun ignored his friend that was laying on the grass.

"And I can't believe you didn't tell me that you are going to transfer school in the next school year" Naomi sat up and grabbed Ahjun's book.

"Already studying for the finals? Dude you are so prepared" Naomi handed it back to him.

"You didn't even read it properly didn't you? It's a novel" Ahjun replied.

"All you do is read and study when will you learn how to have fun?" Naomi asked.

"Well reading is fun" Ahjun replied putting his book on his bag.

Naomi was completely dissatisfied with Ahjun's answer.

"Are you free this Saturday?" Naomi asked poking Ahjun's undisturbed expression on his face.

"Nope" Ahjun replied as he stood up.

"Are you going somewhere?" Naomi asked as she pointed at Ahjun.

"Yes, I'm excused with my classes this afternoon since I'll be meeting with the Headmaster of the Royal Academy" Ahjun embarrassedly replied.

"Royal Academy? Isn't that school for rich kids?" Naomi asked furrowing her brows.

"Don't tell me you got a scholarship?" Naomi was shocked beyond words.

"Yes" Ahjun nodded.

"Dude are you crazy?! They're the type of people that lives in a different world from us how are you going to survive?" Ahjun stared at Naomi's worried face.

It's not uncommon for rich people to bully others that are below than them but what can he do it's the most tempting option that was laid before him.

Ahjun stood in front of the big gates of one of the most prestigious school in all eight sectors what made Royal Academy different from the other two schools is that it is a school where the Royal family let their kids go and because of their huge support the school entirely devoted themselves in educating Royalties.

Apparently he was kind of embarrassed and nervous at the same time.

"Are you sure the Headmaster wants to see you?" the security guard stared at him from up and down with a dissatisfied look.

"Y-yes!" Ahjun replied nervously.

"Let me contanct him" the security guard dialed a number and shortly let Ahjun immediately let inside.

"Damn is this a castle or a school?" Ahjun's jaw almost dropped on the floor seeing the insanely huge school buildings.

Upon entering the main building he almost got blinded with the luxury and extravagance, the white walls were lined with gold floral designs making it so beautiful and the chandeliers were huge there are also servants roaming around the corridors.