V

Cadenza smirked.

Another day another drama. Cadenza rolled her eyes and she slowly walked towards the girl.

Ever since she was allowed to go out of the mansion she had been experiencing so much interesting things she never encountered before. Cadenza tapped the girl's shoulder with a friendly smile.

The girl looked up and was mesmerized with Cadenza's kind and gentle eyes. As if she would stare any longer she would drown in her bottomless crystal-like blue eyes. Cadenza took out her handkerchief and presented it to her.

The girl looked at the white jade like delicate hands holding the handkerchief.

"Don't worry it's clean" her voice was soft and gentle and very pleasing to the ears like a siren's voice, very addicting.

"Today I decided to confess my feelings to Lannister yet I was rejected. It was all that Vivian's fault! Ever since that vixen transferred here she snatched all Prince Illycht's attention but it wasn't enough that she seduced Lannister, Rouge and even Axel" the girl spoke with a hateful tone and she gripped Cadenza's handkerchief.

The extreme loath in her eyes was very evident that made Cadenza smirked with interest yet her facial expression was that of a gentle and understanding friend. The girl's words kept resounding in Cadenza's mind, just how much these young girls hate that Vivian that they all have turned against her. Well if that Vivian has the skill to able to turn them against her then Cadenza also has the skill to turn them to her side.

As expected her innocent act made everyone dance in the palm of her hands. Every morning in school Cadenza would be greeted with bouquet of flowers, there were countless of letters in her desk standing by and loud shrieking of girls admiring her existence and numerous gazes of the male students admiring her beauty.

But all it takes is a single glare from Clemence for the males students to back off and shut their eyes. Clemence as Cadenza's favourite person in the world would always wait for her in the school gates and escort her to her room. The sweetness between the cousins almost melted the hearts of everyone.

During their science class they are tasked to search answers in the books in the library. As Cadenza was picking out books in the shelves, she finally found the book she was searching for.

[All Facts About Human Brains]

A rare sincere smile appeared on Cadenza's face as if she won something big, her classmates would have a hard time searching for answers not even the internet and phones could help them since they are strictly prohibited in the library. As she was about to pick up the book a hand coincidentally reached out for the same book.

When Cadenza looked at the owner of the hand, her eyes widened with shock. It was the same weird guy she bumped the last on her first day of school. There was a bit of a tension when their eyes met.

Cadenza gave out a forced smile
"Would you please let me have this book first?"

"I'm in a hurry" Soarin gave Cadenza a cold look as he replied. He couldn't pull out the book easily since Cadenza's strength isn't ordinary.

"A gentleman would let a lady first" she retorted as she glared at him.

"Chivalry isn't a trend anymore" the tension between them grew stronger.

"Could you perhaps share?" a female student asked making her existence little as possible. She was also waiting for the book.

"No!" both of them replied simultaneously.

Cadenza and Soarin was almost done writing down the answers as they shared the book yet they would constantly glare at each other from time to time.

Hateful

Both of them had the same thoughts yet they still fought with each other.

Soarin Lancaster a first year studen, same year as Cadenza, who had an extraordinary intelligence, he was the ultimate teacher's pet. Unlike any other students he was being taught privately by the Academy's teachers. He could go in and out in any class whenever he wanted to. He was the school's representative during quiz bees competition against other schools. He also came from a prominent family who owns a huge business. Blessed with both intelligence and looks he was also one of the school's heart throb but his cold attitude and uninterested personality towards gossips and any school activities made him very unapproachable.

After exiting the library Cadenza was back at her peaceful mind but seeing a huge commotion on the other side of the building made Cadenza filled with amusement. She immediately made her way out to the other building to listen to the gossips.

The girls were uncontrollably shrieking as they shout out Lu Youjing's name.

Lu Youjing, fistname Youjing and lastname Lu. A very talented young man in the entertainment circle who captured the hearts of many young girls with his beautiful face, confidence, talent in singing and dancing. Not to mention he was the current leader of a boyband, with his successful career and prominent family background he was labeled as one of the school's heart throb.

Cadenza just took a glance at him and left immediately. She thought that it was something big but it was just nothing special. Lu Youjing caught a sight of Cadenza's leaving figure, interest rose in his heart. No girl have ever treated him as a random person before and this was the first.

This feeling he didn't like it a bit.

Cadenza was walking back to her next room but a suddenly a girl appeared before her holding a handkerchief.

"I finally found you, you are that new girl everyone was talking about. The rumors are true after all you are sincerely kind and gentle. I'm returning your handkerchief" the girl held out the handkerchief.

Cadenza accepted it with a smile, looking at the disappearing figure of the girl. Her kind and gentle facade immediately turned cold as she threw her handkerchief to the trash. Everything was witnessed by Soarin not even the tiniest detail escaped his eyes.