Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XXII

Cadenza looked at his disappearing figure and clenched her fists. Is Vivian way more important than helping other members of the student council?

Cadenza walked away angrily she didn't immediately went to the gym but went straight towards her homeroom classroom. She thought she could somehow find a peaceful place to be alone. Cadenza noticed that there was a rose in her desk with a small paper hanging on it.

'You look lovely today' 

Cadenza read it and there was also a very pleasant scent that lingers. The scent was clearly a men's perfume and it was kind of familiar yet Cadenza couldn't really tell who does this scent belong to.

Soarin came in and noticed Cadenza was staring blankly while holding a peculiar object he walked closer and saw that it was a beautiful rose with a small paper attached to it. He felt really uncomfortable in his heart how he wished he could just toss it outside the window.

Why there's so much pests recently?!

Cadenza noticed Soarin who was standing behind her while glaring at the rose in her hand.

What's the matter with this guy?

Cadenza spoke in her mind as she gave Soarin a weird look. Soarin's cold eyes shifted directly at Cadenza.

"Who gave you that?" his voice was dangerous and threatening.

"It was just laying in my desk" Cadenza replied.

"Well don't casually accept flowers" Soarin spoke seriously.

"Why?"

"Because people will think that you are easily approachable and there are those with malicious intent that will come after you" Soarin replied as he stared at Cadenza's pair of glamorous eyes.

"Like you?" Cadenza spoke dangerously as she walked closer towards Soarin. Her lips were curved into a smirk and her eyes were staring at him like a predator staring at it's prey. 

Soarin unconsciously took a step back but Cadenza continued to get closer at him until he finally felt the wall touching his back. There it is the other side of Cadenza.

Cadenza raised her leg and slammed her foot against the wall, like a typical gangster.

"Tell me young master Lancaster what's your purpose getting close with me?" Cadenza whispered in his ear.

Soarin's face was flushed red, how did he get himself in this kind of embarrassing situation? If anyone were to see this they would have been misunderstood doing something inappropriate.

"What? Are you shy?~" Cadenza looked at him teasingly as well as provoking him.

"I was just curious of what schemes you are up to" Soarin replied as he stared at Cadenza with his flushed faced.

"Does it include investigating me? Do you think I don't know that you are secretly digging information about me"

"Not much family information, you came from an ordinary wealthy family yet you are related with the Vasilievs and the Mason family two of the most feared and influential families in the high society. You just suddenly pop up from nowhere and conquer everyone's attention, you wore a mask to cover your true nature Cadenza you aren't simple" Cadenza's smirk deepened.

"I know you know more about me..Soarin" Cadenza voice were playful yet cold.

"That anonymous account that spreaded the video was linked to Lottie Rosè Mason but what's more interesting is that they could have settled the case yesterday but it was dismissed early why? Because the victim wasn't present the same day you were absent and early in the morning today you were called towards the Headmaster's office the same time the incident was being settled. Furthermore those students that bullied you came from the Whitmore Academy the same school Mrs Fukui teaches the one you provoked with so it makes sense that you were the one that was targeted" Soarin's voice was serious.

"How are sure about that?" Cadenza stared at him.

Soarin grabbed her wrist.

"Your ring says it all, even though the victim's face was blurred I could recognize someone who was wearing the same ring on the same finger" he was implying about the black titanium ring Cadenza was wearing.

The black titanium ring was simple yet elegant it can only be worn by people who bears the Kuznetsov family name.

"You didn't disappoint me Young Master you truly stand out from the rest with your outstanding intelligence. You connected..mostly...everything with such tiny clues, I didn't think anyone would be capable of doing so that's why I didn't bother cleaning up traces but I'll assure you there won't be any next time" Cadenza replied.

Soarin was dissatisfied at Cadenza addressing him as 'Young master' it makes him feel distant.

"Just who are you Cadenza?" Soarin stared at her crystal like eyes as he lessened the gap between their faces.

"Someone you shouldn't trifle with" Cadenza replied as she left.

:
:
:

"Cadenza!!!!!" Lottie was weeping pitifully as she stuck herself with her cousin.

"What is it?" Cadenza asked rolling her eyes, she knew everytime Lottie acts this way it'll be about some little matter.

Even though Lottie was basically older than her about a few months and was already in 2nd year Cadenza felt like she was the older one.

"It seems like Madam Hooch's prediction about me being unlucky these up coming days has begun" Lottie was sobbing as she replied.

"Madam Hooch?" Cadenza was confused.

What kind of a name is that?

"She's my friend's aunt and a very good fortune teller only a few knows about her, her clients are mostly big shots and she has never foretold a single wrong fortune. We always go to her place and spent all our money to foretell our future well it's mostly about the things that will come out of our tests although she reprimanded us not to abuse it, so can only ask her once in a while" Lottie composed herself and patiently explained and went back from hugging Cadenza's arm.

Cadenza's expression totally expressed that she wasn't buying any of it. She doesn't believe in any supernatural things.

"No wonder you were always slacking in school" Cadenza replied.

"Hey! Who told you that?!" Lottie expression was in disbelief, she wasn't slacking ok?

"Your brother" Cadenza replied as she laughed.

"Humph! It's his fault anyway when he was still in mom's womb he took all IQ and didn't leave any for me" Lottie pouted.

Cadenza chuckled her cousin is really naive and innocent then she realized it is something that she couldn't have.

It must be good being naive and ignorant to the things around you, free from all stress and problems, blinded from all the malicious thoughts people carries. Just being yourself and doesn't need a mask to wear to cover the real you afraid of scaring people when they found out your real identity.

Most people wanted to be intelligent far from average but they don't know how hard it is. When you have more knowledge even the slightest mistake could irritate you, you know things others  can't comprehend so they make you excluded, when you correct other's mistake some would be grateful but some aren't. It's also making you feel nuts by knowing most people thinks the same, when you suggest something unordinary they reject you, tired of people lecturing things that you already know and exhausted of not being able to sleep properly thinking about things.

"I have an idea Cadenza let's get your fortune predicted!!" Lottie excitedly spoke as she dragged Cadenza.