LXXIV

"There is a virus in the system of the National Museum obviously the doing of the hacker, just one click and our device will be plagued by virus and the hacker can have the complete data of whoever hacked into the system including the location, it's an extremely advance virus that I haven't seen before" Winstance spoke as he massaged his eyes, he has been staring at his screen for too long.

"If the police and the ZITA hacked into the system then their data will be exploited" Desmund added.

"I already have accessed into the system and our location must have been exposed by now, we need to move again" Winstance charged the laptop as they left the building.

Each of them are wearing gloves and are in disguises making sure they are not leaving any traces.

They did not went far as they just moved to another building and Winstance opened another laptop. What they did earlier was to set up a decoy as they watched outside the building they were previously in.

"They released student hostages earlier and they are from a different school, my guess is that they are targeting students from Royal Academy and they plan on releasing them by batch. It is like they are trying to prolong the hostage" Nikolay spoke as he stared at the news that was playing in the laptop in front of him.

"It is said that the hostages are locked in rooms, took their phones, tied their hands in their backs, covered their eyes and mouths while they are being monitored by men wearing black masks that covered half of their faces, each of them are wearing earpieces. According to the hostages there are many men monitoring them and each of them have guns" Desmund added as he opened his phone recently receiving messages from their moles in Police and ZITA.

"Our men have already identified the guns that are used by those guys, they came from the warehouse in Nightown that are selling weapons from different gangs and Mafias. The person incharged is a man named Hilde, the description of the men in the museum matched the description of his lackeys, it must have been his doing" Salvador also added as he received reports.

"Locate him" Nikolay commanded.

"We have acquired the blueprint of the National Museum" Desmund stated as another report came.

"I am going back to gather men and report to Grandfather about that situation" Nikolay stood up from the chair as he wore his glasses and walked out of the building.

-10 hours being hostage-

Cadenza was still sitting on the ground with Talon beside her, they were given sandwiches and bottled of water to compensate their hunger after being held captive for hours.

Their hands were freed and the cloths that was hindering their sights and mouths were also removed, they were also allowed to go to the restroom but they have to be escorted, for girls the guards will just stand outside the cubicle and wait for them to finish.

They are also being checked if they have any devices hidden on them. They were not treated badly nor being abused but they are constantly being monitored closely.

No one dare complain as everyone were consumed with their own fears.

"I think Cadenza is with Talon" Soarin whispered towards Lu Youjing.

"Why does it have to be him?" Lu Youjing groaned both of them were more concerned of Cadenza's safety and being with Talon than their own safety.

"That guy has been snatching all the glory since he appeared" Soarin agreed with Lu Youjing's words.

On a separate room Prince Illycht, Lannister and Rouge were strictly tied up with chains rather than ropes that were used from other hostages.

Vivian was closely watching them, she plans to prolong the hostages and use her as a bait that will make Axel come back to the country. After all a knight cannot abandon his lady in danger, Vivian wickedly mocked sarcastically in her heart.

They were all along playing on her fingers, the Royal family, Noman family, Cameron family and Pricia family will pay handsomely the debt that they owe her.

She has already stationed men in the airport waiting to swindle Axel away by the time he arrives in Titus, she plan to record his death along with the three people she was currently staring in the screen, make their families watch the deaths of their heirs as they made her watch her parents die in front of her.

How interesting will that be?

"Don't you feel bad about them?" Gavin asked mockingly at Vivian.

"I rather feel excited watching them approaching their deaths" Vivian chuckled as she licked her lips.

"Won't they be disappointed to know that the girl that drives them crazy is the same person that badly wants them dead?" Gavin has taken interest in the play that will about to happen.

"If that will make their pain surge then I won't mind executing them myself" Vivian sighed as if she had no choice but her heart was pounding with excitement.

"There are a total of 128 students from Royal Academy with each of them worth 100 million with so much money we can extend our influence and enter the Circle" Gavin clasped his hands, his eyes were filled with greed as he envisioned all the money.

"Must be good living rich" Vivian spoke as she opened a can of soda.

"Can't relate" Gavin replied jokingly as he snatched away Vivan's soda.

"When are your parents going to come back?" Mr Kuznetsov asked Nikolay as both of them rushed towards a hotel near the National Museum.

"In a few hours" Nikolay replied with a respectful tone towards his grandfather.

Mr Kuznetsov could tell the stress that the situation has been brought upon towards Nikolay, when it comes to Cadenza, Nikolay could not help but get himself worked up.

"She is a Kuznetsov and there are times that she will face much more than this, if she cannot handle this then what's with all the training and preparations she has been put up with?" Mr Kuznetsov paused on his tracks as he faced Nikolay and grabbed his shoulders.

"Grandfather" Nikolay bit his lips as he did not know what to respond.