Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XLIV

"It seems like other the other clans didn't come" Ivan spoke.

"I heard other clans were having a brawl too so they probably came to watch others brawl" one of the members of their gang replied.

"There's only one rule during a gang fight NO GUNS or KNIVES allowed!!!" a man spoke in a loud voice using a speaker.

The other gangs started to fill the place with noises. Cadenza watched as the Wolf clan and Raven clan face each other with distaste written on their faces.

"What are they disputing over?" Cadenza asked raising a brow.

"The Hydra clan are recruiting new members from smaller clans and the Wolf clan and the Raven clan were the chosen ones so all they have to do is to prove themselves which clan is more deserving to join the bigger clan" Ivan replied as he pointed at the two rivaling clans.

"Anyway won't it be inappropriate for you to watch this?" Ivan's eyes widened in surprise as he realised something.

Cadenza was a daughter from a wealthly family and usually rich young ladies does dislike violence.

"If she wants to watch then let her be" Lu Jingxing spoke as he grasped Cadenza's arm and pulled her closer to him.

"If you got scared just cling on me" Lu Jingxing spoke in a serious tone with a little wink.

Cadenza looked at him with disgust.

What a moody guy he can be playful, friendly, cold, rude and flirty. Does he have split personalities? And what's with his poor flirting skills it desperately needs practice?

Cadenza thought pulling her arm away from him. The members of Raven clan all looked very bulky, huge and muscular while the Wolf clan members were well built, robust and tall. All of them were draped with tattoos on their skins some were holding either baseball bats or long wooden sticks and even metal bars, the atmosphere was tense it will be a painful fight on both sides yet there were no traces of fear nor hesitance on their faces there was only excitement that could be seen.

When the gun was fired two clans immediately rushed towards each other  they fought as if their lives depends on it. Since it was a fight spilling blood was inevitable Cadenza stared as they hit each other with fists and weapons on their hands.

No matter how good your weapon is if you don't have the ability to use it then it's nothing more than a prop in your hand.

The Wolf clan were all savages even though their size were comparably smaller than those huge bulky built members of the Raven clan they were persistent being defeated. Their fists were like made of iron, each punch was heavy and painful, no matter how much their bodies were inflicted with bruises and wounds they could still stand and fight as if they don't feel the pain.

Even the other clans were impressed by them. Cadenza stared at the pitiful sight of the members of the other clan with amusement this will only happen to those who overestimate themselves and underestimate their opponents.

The match rather ended up quickly and when they were about to leave one person stepped infront with an arrogant face and a look on his face that was looking for a fight.

"Snake clan since the Wolf and Raven settled their problem how about we settle ours?!!!" his voice was too loud that it echoed inside the gym attracting everyone's attention.

Lu Jingxing stopped on his tracks and looked at the person with a playful expression.

"Sure" his face was smiling yet his tone was cold.

"Then how about we settle it one on one just you and me" the other person spoke as he caressed his fist.

The challenger was none other than the Eagle clan who always seeks trouble towards them. Lu Jingxing stepped closer the smile on his face could send anyone with chills.

"Accepted"

The clans that were about to leave immediately went back inside to watch. Once again the gun was fired and the whole place was filled with cheers.

"How long do you think the Eagle clan's leader will last?" Cadenza asked facing the gang.

"I bet 500 the Eagle clan won't last 30 seconds"

"I bet 450 for 20 seconds"

"I bet with 20!!"

"30!!" the gang took out their money and started to bet.

"I bet 1000 he'll last 15 seconds" Ivan took out a several paper money and put it on the table.

Lu Jingxing and the Eagle clan's leader were stopped for a moment since everyone started betting.

"50 000 the Snake clan won't last a minute"

"80 000...Snake clan won't last 30 seconds"

"Wow they really hate you" Cadenza spoke as she stared at the gang. The other clans are betting how long they'll last with such high amount of money while they are betting how long will their opponent last with such pitiful amount of money.

"It's because we just rarely got into fights  and that person Lu Jingxing will be fighting is know as the 'Red Joker' he's known for his speed and dirty tricks basically no one has ever won against him" Ivan replied.

"Is that so" Cadenza smirked as she walked towards the betting table of the other clans.

"I bet 1 million the Eagle clan won't last 15 seconds!!" Cadenza spoke in a deep voice.

Her words were treated as a joke everyone laughed as they stared at Cadenza.

"Hahahahaha!!!"

"Hey aren't you from the Snake clan?"

"You got a problem?" Cadenza replied.

"Can't take the insult kid?" one of the guys sitting stood up and faced Cadenza with his terrifying gaze.

"Hey!!" Ivan and his gang were alerted.

Cadenza stopped them by raising her hand.

"Besides are you sure you can pay that much?"

Cadenza fished out a cheque and slammed it on the table.

"Is cheque not enough? If I lose..you guys might wait for an hour before I can pay in cash....that is only if I lose if my words weren't enough you always know where to find us" Cadenza pointed at Ivan and the gang with her thumb.

"Fine"

"Lu Jingxing don't you dare lose" Cadenza spoke to Lu Jingxing with a glare.