Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XLVII

Soarin was lying in his bed holding his phone while deep in thought.

"What should I say?" he has been like this for more than two hours.

He wanted to see Cadenza yet he still doesn't know what method should he use as an excuse to see her.

A movie? Too cliche

A dinner together? Won't it be too romantic for friends...

Soarin was scrolling in his phone in the social media gathering information about
fun things to do with friends. With his silent and serious personality the people that used to hang around him would got tired from following him since then he became a loner.

Not quite right...

He was a loner to begin with.

He hated people pestering him since he knew that they just hang around him because of his family status, girls flocked near him because of his face and high social standing that's why he put up airs around him to drive those kinds of people away.

Then he thought about going to a mall with Cadenza.

The mall....

Where almost everything that people likes is piled up in a place by taking Cadenza there he can know more about her likes.

[I'm bored want to watch a movie?]

...

....

.....

[Sure...when?]

Soarin jumped out of his bed holding his phone as if it was his last strand of hope.

[Tomorrow 10 am Paramount Square Mall don't be late]

[Ok]

"Yess!!!" Soarin excitedly rolled on his bed.

His handsome face had a rare smile plastered on it.

The night was long and Soarin didn't slept a wink. He looked at himself in the mirror with a distressed look he was wondering all night what to wear.

"What's with the young master?"

"I think he's sick"

The maids whispered with each other as they watched Soarin rummage his closet almost throwing all his clothes to the floor even Mrs. Lancaster couldn't bear to see her child this way. The always cold and perfect child of hers to suddenly act this way makes her feel weird.

"Soarin what's the matter?" Mrs. Lancaster asked in a worried tone something's wrong with her child.

"Mom I can't find any decent clothes" Soarin complained like a little boy who can't find his favorite socks.

"Madam!!!" the maids caught Mrs Lancaster as she almost fainted from her son's words.

Soarin on the other hand could careless from his mother's over dramatic personality and kept rummaging his clothes.

14 years

It took 14 years before she could finally dressed up her son again, Mrs Lancaster wiped her joyful tears. Ever since her son turned 3 he already developed his sense of taste towards things everything that his eyes could catch must be perfect and formal and that includes the clothes he should wear.

As a mother Mrs Lancaster was looking forward to dress up her son in different types of clothes to look adorable, she wasn't blessed with a daughter so she wanted to experiment her own son yet unfortunately her own son was even more mature than kids that were ten years older than him in addition he was very picky to the core.

Her son wanted to dress up differently and more fashionable something tells her that the reason behind it was a girl.

Mrs Lancaster smiled wickedly.

"I'm going" Soarin spoke as he adjusted his collar with his fingers looking very dashing.

"Bye bye" Mrs Lancaster waved at her son.

:
:
:

"Cadenza" Cadenza looked at the owner of the voice.

Soarin's figure was very elegant that every girl that caught sight of him would pause on their tracks and look at him with eyes filled with admiration.

His hair was neatly gelled he was wearing black pants and a black long sleeves polo that wasn't buttoned to the top showing his collar bone. He was also wearing a brown sunglasses and a black stud earrings on both of his ears looking very elegant and sexy at the same time.

Cadenza's jaw almost dropped on the floor she always reminds herself to expect the unexpected but this.....this is just too much.

Did her eyes deceive her? Or was the weather too hot? Maybe she mistook him for an another person.....

Cadenza diverted her eyes on the dashing young man and started to look for Soarin she was sure she heard his voice somewhere.

A hand grabbed her shoulder from behind and she felt chills running through her body.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Soarin's eye twitched as he forced out a smile.

"I didn't recognize you...um...so what's with the new look?" Cadenza stared at him from head to toe.

"You don't like it?" Soarin asked in a disappointed tone.

"It's not that I don't like it but staring at you dressed up this way is kind of weird" Cadenza bluntly replied.

Weird

Soarin felt somehow defeated he could already imagine Lu Youjing laughing to death.

Cadenza was somehow puzzled what happened to the neat freak and perfectionist Soarin? She was used seeing him fixing his tie whenever it slightly moved out of its place and how he wear their school uniform like it was tattooed on his skin.

"So about the movie"

"I've already bought the tickets" Cadenza proudly showed him two tickets on his face.

Eh???

How did the romance movie he wanted to watch with Cadenza turned into a historical action?

"Die you imbecile!!" the person on the huge screen spoke as he held his spear and stabbed it on the man who was lying on the ground.

It was a gruesome torture and very realistic for a movie making Soarin sick just watching it.

"I will protect my nation and my loyalty to the King won't waver, to die in the hands of the enemy while protecting my country is an honor" the man on the ground spoke as he accepted his death with a smile on his face there was blood gushing out of his mouth.

"What's the use of honor and loyalty if you're dead?" the person replied in a deep tone as he sheathed his sword his eyes filled with disgust while staring at the dead man before him who died brutally.

"There there" Cadenza patted Soarin's back as she watched him puke on the paper bag.

"You should have told me earlier that you can't take such scenes and endured the whole movie" Cadenza spoke as she helped him sit on the bench.

"But you were enjoying it and I didn't want to disturb you" Soarin replied as he stared at Cadenza's pair of crystal clear eyes.

"Oh what's this? Is young master Lannister warming up?" Cadenza smirked as she teased him.

Soarin turned his head away his ears turning red.