X

Cadenza had her dinner very early and immediately went straight to her room.

She still got an hour and thirty minutes before the concert. Cadenza immediately dressed up, wearing a pink coat and a Yale blue scarf. She sneakily went inside her closet and opened a small door which leads to an underground basement which has a tunnel that goes straight to an abandoned street. Even her brother doesn't know this kind of place exists in this house, her mom especially made this secret escape route for her.

Her dad and brother ganged up with each other to kept her locked up but luckily her mom is on her side.

A young man was waiting for Cadenza dressed up neatly in a suit, his jet black hair was styled slicked back, there's a string of gold pocket watch hanging on his suit and he wore a pair of white gloves, his wide rimmed eyeglasses added charm to his handsome face. He opened the car's door for Cadenza.

"I am Clifford, the Madam assigned me to be your butler. Rest assured young miss I am different than your ordinary butler" Clifford spoke very respectfully.

Cadenza sized him up he indeed has a different aura emitting from him and he only looks a couple of years older than her.

"I'll address you as Ford and you can only listen to my orders" Cadenza responded coldly, towards a servant a master should display his superiority.

She finally arrived at the venue of the concert, it's starting to get dark and the lights were turned on. The music that was playing is almost deafening to the ear, there were so many fan girls that came and most of them brought banners and other stuffs. It was much  crowded that she imagined.

There were also securities present at the venue, Cadenza gave her ticket and she was lead to the front row where the stage is very close. Exactly 6:30 pm the concert begun, more of the lights turned on and the music immediately changed.

Lu Youjing was the first one to appear in the stage he was wearing a princely outfit with a modern design to make it more cooler and a crown on his head then his groupmates begun to show up. Each of them wore a princely outfit with different modern designs and a crown. Upon catching the sight of them the crowd went wild.

A thick smoke spread throughout the stage and the music started to play. Colorful lights also brightened up the exciting atmosphere and the crowd begun to drown in the intoxicating ambiance.

"NIRVANA 7!!"

"I Love You!!!"

"Kyahhhh"

Cadenza almost felt her eardrums on the brink of exploding, the crowd is so noisy especially the people behind her.

"Reaching out to feel the darkness~

Is it what I feel or an illusion?~

And now I wonder, can you give a sign?~

Are you willing to love again?~

Come and let me in last time~

Has our destiny ended?~"

Cadenza looked at Lu Youjing on the stage singing as he gracefully performed with his group. There's something about him that made him standout amongst his group. It seems like he's a different person when it comes to on stage, this side of him was extremely beautiful now wonder many girls went crazy after him if not for his cranky personality that made Cadenza's short-term admiration for him turn sour.

Yet she kinda enjoyed this moment, it was her first time attending a concert.

After the concert ended Lu Youjing and his group went backstage after thanking their fans. Cadenza and the those who had VIP tickets were taken back stage for a rare meet and greet. Unlike the others who were exploding with excitement Cadenza was rather calm.

Meet and greet with the group? She didn't even know this kind of boy group existed and she only knows one person out of 7 and that is Lu Youjing. Cadenza broke in a cold sweat. Entering the backstage amongst the female fans Cadenza was more eye catching despite standing stiffly in the corner.

Most of the fans that were able to get a hold of a VIP ticket were from Royal Academy and all of them recognized Cadenza. Who won't be able to recognize her outstanding figure in school? She could sway both boys and girls' hearts by simply walking in the hallway.

"Isn't that Cadenza?"

"Yes it's her!"

"I never expected that she's also a fan!"

In this moment Cadenza wished nothing more but for the ground to swallow her but she was able to squeeze out a charming smile making the people around the room to be mesmerized.

Lu Youjing came over towards Cadenza he raised his pentel pen and signed her coat flashing her a smile. Cadenza felt like a huge rock smashed her few times, her customed hand made coat made from the finest cloth and materials that took many days to made, passed from one plane to another that costs more than the whole agency that Lu Youjing is currently in was ruined like that.

"What did you do?" Cadenza looked at Lu Youjing contemptingly.

"I gave you an autograph like the others see?" Lu Youjing replied as he made Cadenza see that the fans are getting their shirts signed.

How barbaric!!

"Can't you just sign on a piece of paper?" Cadenza spoke.

"This is the entertainment industry where  people have to make their 'signature trick' that would catch the eyes of the public" Lu Youjing responded.

He has a point but that doesn't mean that Cadenza has forgiven him yet. After changing his clothes Lu Youjing immediately went towards Cadenza who was currently sitting on a bench with boredom written all over her face.

Cadenza looked at Lu Youjing who looked like a burrito, he was wearing a coat and a mask coupled with a wide rimmed eyeglasses and a hat. Cadenza looked at the white cloth he was holding.

What games does he want to play this time?

Cadenza rolled her eyes. Lu Youjing came over towards her as he covered her eyes.

"Don't be scared I'll be taking you to a fun place"

Cadenza didn't ask any further she knew he wouldn't want to tell her anyway so she just followed him as they entered the car.