Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XXXIX

Ivan didn't expect such a calm answer...so calm he was the one who got creeped out.

This girl looked so delicate and weak not to mention she was surrounded by thugs earlier forcing her to come with them and suddenly a guy came and beat them up shamelessly asking her to treat him lunch with his friends and yet there's not even a hint of fear or confusion in her face

Ivan was so immersed in his thoughts yet he quickly recovered his senses.

"There's a stall not far from here that sells noodles and barbeque"

"You'll like my friends even though they looked scary they aren't bad" Ivan spoke as he carried five plastic bags filled with food.

"Ok" Cadenza replied.

She was used to it though she grew up with different kinds of people. There are people who looked weak and really are weak, people that looked weak yet strong, people who looked strong either some are and some aren't. For instance like Ford he looked like a just a regular butler but with a dashing face who would expect he was a well trained assassin.

And her brother who looked like a tyrant Emperor ready to trample anyone under his feet and really is scarier on the inside.
Just thinking about him made Cadenza felt shivers on her body.

Ivan lead Cadenza to a run down building, the building was an old company selling computers and later went bankrupt and was abandoned then. It wasn't that big yet not so small either it had fifth floors and the windows are still intact although it has several cracks.

It looked like a place for people who likes to sell drugs hiding from police and ZITA

Cadenza thought as she stared at it, Ivan lead her inside. The rusty door was made from metal and it has a black life like coiled snake painted on it of course Cadenza was well aware of the meaning behind it. This territory belonged to a clan, a gang group, according to their crest they're called Snake clan.

The interior wasn't that bad there were decent couches, tables, chairs and a refrigerator. There were also about 50 people present gathering at the table playing cards.

"I bought food and could you please tidy up I bought a guest" Ivan spoke as he put the plastic bags on the table gathering their attention.

"Big bro is she your girlfriend? She's so beautiful"

"I didn't know big bro had a girlfriend"

"Stop it you'll creep her out and she's not my girlfriend, I just saved her from some thugs earlier" Ivan spoke as he took out the food from the plastic bags.

"What's with the noise?-" Lu Jingxing was speechless as he saw Cadenza's face.

"It seems like big brother Xing was speechless as soon as he saw a beauty"

"Hehehehe" the guys teased him as they saw his reaction.

"Tsk what's she doing here?" Lu Jingxing asked in a cold tone as he glared at Ivan ignoring all the teasing.

Ivan pretended to be innocent and smiled widely.

"I just bought a guest why?"

"This is not a place where you can freely invite 'guests' " Lu Jingxing spoke as he glared at Ivan with his dangerous gaze at shifted it towards Cadenza.

"Oh it's you" Cadenza spoke as she stared at Lu Jingxing but she seemed like she doesn't care much.

How could she forget about the guy who insulted her?

"This place isn't so bad" Cadenza spoke as she sat on the sofa.

"You.....give me water" Cadenza pointed at one of the guys.

Lu Jingxing watched his fearsome friend, who was a complete ruffian when it comes to a fight, bringing water towards Cadenza like an obedient little puppy.

What's going on here?

Lu Jingxing thought as he watched with disbelief.

"Get yourself a treat" Cadenza tossed a coin towards her new found little servant.

"She's even cooler than you Jingxing" Ivan laughed.

"Shut up"

Suddenly the door was loudly banged and one of the members of the gang entered with a face of excitement.

"Lynn what happened? You looked like you've been run over by a twelve wheeler truck 90 times" Ivan asked.

"Big bro you don't understand I have a big news!!!!" the Lynn guy spoke excitedly.

"Tell us little Lynn" the guys spoke as they munched on the food.

"I heard from the Purple district that the Golden Dragon Mafia has new boss!!" Lynn exclaimed all the people in the room paused in shock.

You just knew?

Cadenza rolled her eyes inwardly when her brother became the new boss the news of it were concealed until Nikolai's position became more stable and it was just released a few days ago.

"A new face behind the golden mask. What happened to the previous one did he get kicked out?" Ivan continued to asked.

"I heard he disappeared who knows if he's dead and not just that most of their capos were replaced with new generations. Most of the mafia wanted to take the opportunity to strike them and was immediately wiped out overnight all their money was stacked into a pile and was used to lit fire to burn their territories and all the heads of the bosses of those who attacked them were sent to other Mafias as a warning" Lynn spoke as he chewed on a barbeque stick.

"The Black district was also 'cleansed' for selling fake information about them"

"The whole Black district was bathed in blood even ZITA couldn't do anything about it"

"Ivan isn't your father a member of the Golden Dragon Mafia? Did you know which division he belonged to?" one of the guys asked out of the blue.

Now Cadenza's interest was now piqued speaking of which Ivan's face kinda looked like she had seen him somewhere but Cadenza couldn't exactly pin point.

"I didn't even have a picture of him all I know that mom used to tell me that he was a member of the Golden Dragon Mafia and I didn't even know his name or if he's still alive" Ivan replied.