Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous L

-South Emporium Hotel-

"Isn't Ingrid such a beautiful name?" Yissa stared at young lady that was sitting on the very expensive couch.

She was wearing a dark red laced dress with long sleeves embedded with pure rubies making it more beautiful and elegant just one look and one could tell how much detail and worked was put into it. The dress suited her body and there was a black coat draped on her shoulder with a gold dragon embroidery on it.

There was a black masquerade mask on her face with gravely intricate patterns and a thin black veil under it making her whole figure very mysterious that would drive one crazy to dig up every piece of information about her.

This was her owner the person that pulled her out from slavery and turned her into a completely different person in a single night.

"Indeed young mistress" Yissa spoke kneeling on the ground.

"Well then go along" her voice was sweet and mellow yet very ambiguous at the same time, her smile was cold and dangerous, her beautiful pair of crystal like sapphire eyes glimmered with coldness if one would stare at they would feel like standing at the top of a huge glacier and being pulled down at the depths of cold water.

"Remember the young mistress doesn't want any fiasco" the young man beside her spoke coldly his body was emitting such strong intimidating aura that could put anyone in a hot seat.

Staring at Yissa's retreating figure Cadenza shifted her gaze at the two people beside her.

"Do I look cool just now?"

"You should exert more aura like your brother" Salvatore replied not giving any care as he played chess all by himself.

"Tsk tsk at least I'm putting effort unlike someone who only knows how to play boring games all by himself" Winston replied provoking his friend.

"It's not my fault someone is so dumb to learn brain cracking games" Salvatore smirked.

Seeing Winston's provoked face he smirked even more.

"Oops checkmate" Salvatore spoke as he lightly hit a white chess piece with a black one.

Cadenza rolled her eyes at the two's childishness ever since she came home from that day her brother has strictly detained her in the house for whatever reason and actually made two idiots look after her even her Hahaue couldn't oppose to her brother's decision.

"Young mistress, Young master Ciel is waiting for you" Ford came inside the room and bowed politely.

Cadenza raised her left hand that was covered with an expensive black glove and threw away the masquerade mask and veil on the floor with a disgusted look in her eyes.

"Hmm" Cadenza stood up and walked outside followed by Winston and Salvatore with many bodyguards escorting the three of them as they went into the private section of the hotel that was located on the highest floor.

"Brother Ciel!" Cadenza spoke in an excited tone as she ran towards the young man who was standing near the windows.

He was very tall and had a slim built, his face was very handsome, his blonde hair and blue eyes were similar to Cadenza's.

Ciel looked at the owner of the voice and showed a very gentle smile as he welcomed Cadenza in his embrace.

He was Cadenza's youngest male cousin who was only a year older than her.

"Don't they just look more like a brother and sister compared when Cadenza stood beside Nikolay" Winston spoke as he whispered on Salvatore's ear.

"Oh really" a deep voice sounded from behind startling Winston.

Winston jumped up in fright as he stared at the owner of the voice and felt like his soul left his body.

"Your brother is such an idiot" Salvador smirked as he faced Winstance mockingly.

"Oh wait you're both idiots" Salvador smirked even wider.

"You piece of sh¡t!!" Winstance cursed as he kicked Salvador's leg with great force.

Desmund only watched from the distance with a serious face.

Both of you are idiots and your little brothers are the exact replica of you yet they're even more idiots......speaking of little brothers I kinda missed mine

Desmund thought as he lost is his own world reminiscing his memories with his brother.

"N-N-Nikolay" Winston muttered in a nervous as if he was facing a huge monster ready to pounce on him and tearing his flesh with his huge claws.

Nikolay only smiled yet his smile was even more terrifying on than his angry expression.

"Next time.....watch your mouth" Nikolay whispered in Winston's ear.

Winston sighed in relief as Nikolay let him off and his gaze shifted towards Salvatore who was haugthingly smirking.

"What a piece of sh¡t" Winston spoke in a low tone.

"Looks like the others were late" Cadenza avoided her brother in a snobbish way.

Nikolay's eyes twitched he knew she was sulking towards him but he didn't expect this severe.

Emeis, Lottie, Claude and Clemence (For those who forgot them they're Cadenza's cousins) arrived at the same time.

All of them held a little party regarding Cadenza being on the top of her class having the same rank with Soarin and of course she gets to choose the place.

Cadenza was smiling as she held a cup of green tea and took a sip from it.

It wasn't so hard to entice a child from the high society to held a party in a hotel inviting everyone in the Academy but the challenging part was luring him in.

Lannister Noman....one of Vivian's little band of rich young masters.

The Montfort family had a deep rivalry towards the Noman family and they only had one son to inherit the whole company so Cadenza made a deal using a secret identity.

By taking Yissa as their 'lovely daughter who grew up in abroad with her grandparents' they could use her to form a marriage alliance with the Noman family's young master the one and only Lannister Noman. The scheme was to drug Lannister during the party and separate him from the others making him no choice but to 'harass' Yissa, the 'daughter' of the Montfort family who 'happens' to be in the South Emporium Hotel as well.

Yissa being at the same hotel as him could be counted as coincidence and no one would suspect anything fishy towards her but would have the impression of a victim. Lannister's case of getting drugged would lead everyone into thinking that the suspect would be anyone inside the room where the party is being held.

Having the solid footage of Yissa being harassed by Lannister would put all the blame to the Noman family and the Montfort family could end everything the Noman family has built over a single footage.

And of course the Noman family wouldn't allow that, so to compromise everything they'll eventually have to make a decision and that is an arranged marriage between the two families. Based on Lannister's personality he's the type of person that is to take responsibility of his actions and based on Cadenza's calculation he'll most likely have nothing against it.

Having a fiancee that came from the rival family would have set many eyes on him and by that he wouldn't have the leisure to get so chummy with Vivian.

For the Montforts to form an alliance with the Nomans paving a smoother way to their son that just inherited their company, for Yissa being saved in such a place and given such an opportunity to live her life in luxury and for taking down one of Vivian's pillars isn't this killing three birds with one stone?