VIII

"I've got it"

Upon hearing her answer Nikolay, Salvatore and Winston looked at her with anticipation.

"Hahahaha!" the man laughed menacingly and filled with mockery as he coughed out blood.

"Little..girl...don't even dream of finding that person"

Yet Cadenza looked at him void of any emotions.

"Black District isn't it?" Cadenza smiled maliciously. Cadenza could hear the change of his heart beat, this was one of her special abilities, to be able to hear even the tiniest sound.

"Even if you know the place you won't find that person" the man replied.

"I don't need to find that person all I need to do is to tear that place and that person will go down along with it" Cadenza signaled the men to drag out the suspect.

"How are you sure that person is in the Black District?" Nikolay asked.

"Other than that place no other illegal district would be willing enough to pay a fortune for such baseless informations. Such huge domain with all sorts of illegal transactions it would be impossible for the ZITA to ignore it unless they are also a client benefiting from the informations that are encircling around the Black District. How else could they continue to run the agency with just gathering informations from their own sources it is obvious that they need information from the underworld society. Besides that man based on the information was just a person with low status, how can a person gain access to the Mafia's information? It's obviously a false data in exchange for money. But to be persistent and not telling the identity of his client, we could say that he's a big shot" Cadenza explained patiently.

"Damn how can you come up with such a beautiful explanation?" Winston almost applauded with glee if it weren't for Nikolay glaring at him as if he murdered his whole family.

"People in the Mafia are heavily monitored. All the capos and men had their bodies implanted with tracking devices and other devices Dr Sylver has prepared to monitor their movements and speech. Once they have let out an information about the Mafia, Dr Sylver's faction would make sure they won't survive the shock. What Cadenza spoke of the suspect's false information is reasonable" Salvatore replied.

"Winstance you heard my sister make sure nothing remains in the black district" Nikolay spoke at the young man behind him.

Winstance was Winston's older brother and also Nikolay's right hand man. He was a man of perfection, he makes sure that everything that his young master demands is resulted with in his satisfaction.

"Since it's just false information why bother to deal with that person?" Winston asked.

"Foolish brother we have to keep the Mafia's reputation and free from any false information going around the sectors. Erasing the sources of the information it'll definitely make people think we have dealt with them and our Mafia's reputation remains fearful" Winstance spoke as he adjusted his glasses with his cold expression.

"All we need to do is lure the people in the Black District" Nikolay added as he looked at his sister with a meaningful gaze.

Winstance, Winston and Salvatore followed his gaze directed at Cadenza.

"An auction, this event will gather richest and powerful people in the underground society" Cadenza replied in a serious tone.

"I'll handle it" she added.

"No missy, you have to study for your school contest" Nikolay spoke as he drag Cadenza out of the room.

"Wait I haven't told anyone about it. You have your men spying on me in school?!" Cadenza glared hatefully at her brother.

"Yes, have any objections about it?" Nikolay responded with a smile as he shut his car's door.

The School Championship is drawing near and this year's Championship the Royal Academy will be the one whose hosting. The student council are busy preparing the whole academy for the big event and teachers are also have their hands full with preparing the competing students.

Cadenza was stuck with Soarin in a vacant classroom as both of them is reading books while Cadenza is doing a multi tasking. With a book in her left hand and holding a chalk with her right hand she's solving a mathematical equation.

She wants to finish early the tasks the Headmaster gave her. As she was solving the equation she realized something. The mysterious person that kept buying all the false information from the guy that they captured was nothing but a play so the Mafia would deal with them personally, the Black District is connected with the ZITA since the ZITA collects information from the Black District. The Black District is an illegal and an open place for the people in the underworld society to meddle in business, the ZITA could easily demolish that place but would rather have a blind eye to it. It makes sense when ZITA would take action by manipulating the Black District with money, nothing in that place couldn't be bought by money.

Why would they bother to buy false information and spread it, the Mafia's reputation is big and fearful it covers the whole eight sectors no one would dare go against them let alone spread rumors. The Black District is huge and has it's own reputation it would impossible to say that the Mafia's reputation didn't reach them. Won't they be afraid to be trampled?

The people who runs the Black District were nothing but small fries it only became a huge domain because of the huge money that runs through the entire district but the real problem is the ZITA, the ZITA [Zeiferie Intelligence Territory Agency] is an agency established by the royal family to monitor each sector. It would be reasonable for the ZITA to collide with the Black District to slowly deal with the Mafia. With the Mafia making a move to deal with the Black District the ZITA could possibly caught the Mafia on act and gather evidences to use against them.

It won't be a heavy blow if the Mafia would fall for this trap since this work is assigned to the lower divisions but it'll make others have an impression that the indomitable Golden Dragon Mafia isn't so invulnerable and would agitate other Mafias organizations to take actions on after another and if it continues they'll suffer consequences.

She had to warn her brother.

Cadenza immediately closed her book and put it on the table with the chalk and hastily ran towards the door yet Soarin blocked her way.

"Move" Cadenza spoke seriously trying her best not to show any signs of hostility.

"The Headmaster said we can't get out of this room until we finished the tasks he had assigned" Soarin responded with his commanding tone.

"I'm done, can I get out now" Cadenza spoke sarcastically as she stared directly at Soarin's eyes.

As she passed beside him her arm was grabbed tightly by Soarin. If it was like before Cadenza would have long knocked out this annoying guy with her fists but sadly she can't ruin her image especially they're being closely monitored by the headmaster, there are hidden cameras installed in this room.