Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XVI

"Young Miss is that boy bothering you?" Ford spoke as he look at the window.

"Nevermind him let's go home" Cadenza waved her hand, her gentle personality was replaced with her unyielding frigid cold and ruthless expression that she only wore whenever there's no other people that she wouldn't want to show her true nature.

"About that..." Ford coughed awkwardly, his forehead was dripping with cold sweats and his heart tightened in an instant.

Cadenza only raised her brow as she looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes..as you said let's go home" Ford was silently praying in his heart.

"Welcome home young mistress" Cadenza was welcomed simultaneously with rows of young men wearing black suits looking extremely neat and handsome.

"What the..." Cadenza's eyes twitched.

"Young Miss the madam was extremely worried about you since she said you haven't shown any interest towards any young men but instead got obsessed with your fictional characters. She was very concerned to the point of being sick for the fact that her daughter might end up as a single old lady for the rest of your life" Ford specially emphasized the last phrase as he whispered in Cadenza's ear.

Single old lady for the rest of her life? Cadenza's eyes twitched. Such grave insult, how dare he spoke such words without even batting an eye.

Cadenza looked at him as if ready to send him in his coffin and bury him the depths of the earth. Winston and Salvatore was sitting in the couch laughing non-stop, especially Winston who was already rolling in the floor holding his stomach, although Salvatore was also laughing it was in a low tone.

"I can't believe your mom would actually do such lengths so you won't end up as a 'single old lady'" Winston spoke with his teary eyes.

"Send them out" Cadenza ordered the guards who was standing beside the door yet non of them budge.

"Young Miss the Madam said you must choose at least one" Ford replied.

"What if I don't?" Cadenza retorted.

"Then your allowance will be cut off" Cadenza felt like she was walking with her hands tied on a plank ready to be fed on the most notorious predators in the ocean. Her Hahaue is really pushing her hard.

"Ugh fine! It's him!!" Cadenza randomly pointed to one of the young men standing in rows.

Let's see if you'll survive!!

Cadenza smiled maliciously as she stared at Winston, Winston felt her stare and he could feel chills running on his body. The next day the young man that she selected who was caught sneaking in Winston's room while striping his clothes in the middle of the night and was immediately kicked out of the mansion.

"H-how could you! We grew up together how could you be so inhumane!!" Winston accusingly pointed his finger to Cadenza.

His eyes was tainted by the scene last night.

"It wasn't that bad" Cadenza spoke at him provokingly before entering the car. It was just very simple in the middle of the night she just drugged that man with a very strong aphrodisiac and dragged him into Winston's room as a punishment for laughing at her, that Winston actually dared to mocked her openly.

Her mom wants her to set her up for a date, not gonna happen.

Winston looked at Salvatore who was seriously looking at him but his eyes betrayed him, Winston could clearly see the laughter in his eyes as clearly as the sky.

"Ford how do I look?" Cadenza asked as she looked at her reflection in her favourite hand mirror.

"Stunning as always young miss" Ford replied with a polite smile, actually he was wondering what's wrong with his young mistress today she seemed.... unusually happy, it's different from her usual happy expression every time she finished personally cleaning her collection room.

Cadenza's mood seems to affect everyone in the Academy. She was giving out chocolates to everyone she met with her lively expression melting the hearts of everyone.

Nicolette was moved to tears as she accepted Cadenza's chocolate which she made herself.

"She's such a sweetheart" Nicolette spoke with her dotting voice how she wished she had a lovely sweet younger sister instead of having a cranky little brother.

Cadenza stood outside the student council's office, she took out a pocket size book which was titled 'How to make your crush fall for you 101' and skimmed through it.

Prince Illycht's attention was caught by the sudden movement by the door. He was informed by the Headmaster that he'll be receiving some assistance from the new girl in the Academy. At first he was taken aback, most young ladies with high social standing mostly took their fame and face as priorities. Prince Illycht was kind of disappointed he was just about to ask Vivian for the position of being his assistant but he was a step late.

Cadenza's head popped out from the door as she scanned the room and finally locking her gaze at her Prince Charming before smiling sweetly as honey.

"Good morning your highness" Cadenza spoke as she gave him a bar of chocolate. Last night she merely slept as she made a ruckus in the kitchen making all the maids and her butler clean the kitchen all night.

"According to studies chocolates can improve a person's mood and I figure it out that it might help you a bit since your highness might have been busy working with your duties" Cadenza spoke.

"Thanks" the prince smiled.

How to make your crush fall for you 101 rule no1. 'Show yourself as a considerate person'.

As his assistant Prince Illycht gave Cadenza some few paperworks that she finished easily.

"These are the papers I want you to deliver to the members in the council, they're currently in the gym" Prince Illycht handed Cadenza a load of papers which she accepted whole heartedly and immediately went to the gym.

Upon seeing Cadenza carrying a load of papers there are several boys who willingly lend her a hand. It wasn't really heavy and Cadenza treated the papers as treasures and hesitantly accepted their help.

Soarin was busy organizing the students from different schools, each students from each schools were very hostile againsts their rivaling schools.