Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous LIV

The warehouse was huge and it has a very wide cemented ground a perfect place for gang fights. The other gangs that were present last time and there were also newer ones has started to appear.

The Eagle clan has already gathered outside their territory with weapons on their hands coupled with the menacing look on their faces while the Snake clan was lesser in number yet they still looked unwavered by their enemy.

The bullet was fired as the two clan started to attack each other.

"So do you plan to be tied up on that pole forever?" a young man spoke as he stared at Cadenza, his face was handsome and arrogance was well written on his face.

"Of course not" Cadenza replied as she loosened the rope around her.

For goodness sake she was trained by assassins to think a simple rope would restrain her this young miss doesn't think so.

Cadenza stared at the young man who was talking to her, his hair was very light brown and his eyes were black he has an unreadable  smile on his face.

"I'm Yohann" his smile was so fake Cadenza couldn't help but cringe if it were other girls they would have been charmed to death but not this esteemed young lady.

What can she say? In her eyes she was the most beautiful person.

"From Wolf clan?" Cadenza stared at him from head to toe and noticed the wolf crest on his shirt.

"I'm acquainted will all the members from different clans yet it's a first for me to hear your voice so which clan do you belong?" Yohann asked as he carefully examined the person infront of him, he couldn't clearly see the person's face since he was wearing a black mask with a baseball cap and he was covering his head with hood.

"I don't belong to any clan as you can see I'm a very mysterious person who you can't even see my face" Cadenza replied flatly.

"Very mysterious indeed, it's also a mystery whom did you offend to get tied on a pole infront of the Eagle clan's territory" Yohann stated as he chuckled.

"..."

This damn brat...

"I've already introduced myself aren't you gonna introduce yourself?"

"Kuznetsov" Cadenza replied as she patted her arms from the dusts.

"Oh sh¡t!!" the noise that was engulfing the place suddenly quietened down and everyone started to whisper.

"It's them but it's not even that today what do they want?"

"They're sons of a gun"

"Lower your voice you might end up like the last person"

"Who are they talking about?" Cadenza asked she can't really see the people everyone is talking about since they're being blocked by others.

"It's them..... The Golden Dragon Mafia" Yohann replied as his gaze turned cold his lips were pressed into a straight line.

"The Golden Drago-" Cadenza was confused why would their Mafia would bother with these kind of people?

She immediately moved and walked towards the commotion.

"Hey!" Yohann tried to stop Cadenza.

There was a group of men dressed in black and their suits were embroided with a gold dragon the person who was standing in front that looked like the leader he was standing in a dignified way and arrogantly staring at everyone else. There were two huge men standing beside him that has a 'Don't mess with us or you're dead' look.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Cadenza was laughing so hard inwardly yet she has a calm face. It was so hard for her to calm down that she can't help but lightly smirk.

What's with the dramatic entrance? And those cheap suits with crude embroided gold dragon. The dragon doesn't even resemble the original one rather their dragon resembled a dead snake forcefully coiled and someone tried so hard to make it look like a dragon not to mention their backs doesn't even have any geometric circle patterns that says their rank and division.

A life changing lesson if you're gonna imitate something at least make it look more presentable and resembles the original one.

"I heard that most gangs in this area has gathered here so it's a perfect time to announce that we're gonna collect fees today" the so called leader spoke in a way that Cadenza wanted to slap him so badly.

Man just don't destroy The Golden Dragon Mafia's reputation

Cadenza stared at him so disgustingly first of all the members of the Mafia doesn't present themselves in such a way, they should have the presence of an intimidating arrogant conquerer that has the look of 'no one can f*ck with me' and of course their suits must be the highest quality and the embroidery must be top notch.

But this......

Cadenza doesn't even have the words to describe what she is seeing right now.

"What fees are they talking about?" Cadenza whispered Yohann looked at Cadenza with disbelief and had the thought that the guy named 'Kuznetsov' must be a newbie.

"Little infant the Golden Dragon Mafia has started taking security fees a month ago every gang should pay 200,000 per week or else they would end up dead" Yohann replied.

200 000

No wonder the Snake clan seems broke.

"200 000 how do you manage to squeeze out such huge money?" Cadenza asked.

200 000 can already be considered a very huge amount to the people that has a humble background.

"We manage somehow" Yohann smiled this time his smile seems a little bit sad.

"Yo isn't this the snake clan? You guys still haven't paid last time" the so called leader mocked as he kicked Ivan to the stomach.

Of course Cadenza couldn't let her Uncle Collin's son treated this way.

A fake member kicking the son of a high ranked capo of a noble Mafia family such crime is considered unforgivable.

Even though Ivan has the ability to fight back since everyone's perceptions that these guys were members of the Golden Dragon Mafia, fighting back is obviously a big no-no.

"We've paid the last time!!" one of the members of the Snake clan shouted but was only pressed go the ground by one of the two huge men that was standing beside the leader.

"When the boss said you haven't paid then you haven't" the man spoke with his deep voice.

Cadenza walked towards them and made everyone stare at her as if she has grown a pair of wings.

"What's this? A low budget Golden Dragon Mafia?" her words were so insulting that every member of the gang could only watch her with pity.