Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous XXIV

Hearing her last sentence Cadenza's patience ran out stormed out of the curtains.

Enough is enough!

"I3ullsh*+!!" Cadenza cursed.

"You are warned" Madam Hooch's tone was deep as her crystal ball glowed and showed something mysterious.

Upon seeing Cadenza walking outside the curtain Lottie's mood brightened up but when she saw Cadenza's face she immediately knew she was in a foul mood.

"So how did it go?" Lottie asked cautiously.

"Don't wanna talk"

"..." Lottie's face was about to burst into tears she can't handle it when Cadenza treats her coldly.

Looks like someone's about to die!

Lottie screamed in her heart as she followed Cadenza's back.

"Young misstress here's the reports regarding the girls from the Whitemore Academy" a man dressed in a neat black suit embroidered with a gold dragon.

"Speak" Cadenza's voice was cold and terrifying that could send chills down in one's spine. Her aura was heavy and cold making everyone in the room suffocate.

The room was dark and the only thing that was illuminating the room was the moonlight. Cadenza was sitting in the middle of her circular bed with the bed curtains down only showing her silhouette as she pet her two large white tigers who was obediently laying on her thighs like two docile kittens.

"Those girls that has opposed the young mistress has already been taken care of, the hired gang has been paid handsomely with their good performance. As for the young miss of the Iris family the downfall of their family has resulted for them selling their daughter to the loan sharks which they owed millions. Everything is going perfectly smooth as planned young mistress" the man spoke as he lend an iPad towards Ford who was standing beside the bed.

The maid then handed it to Cadenza. Cadenza's eyes were cold as she looked over the pictures with no interest. They hired a group of gang to dispatched Monette's friends dragging them in a night club as they made them take drugs and alcohol, they were also paid to take pictures as the girls went wild and spread it to social media making another scandal that not only would ruin their reputation, records in school but also their families's name.

And getting back at them is just a bonus!

As for Monette Cadenza has plans for her. Mrs Fukui shouldn't also be forgotten in Cadenza's little game, she was beaten half dead and was dragged inside a room so quite you could even hear your heart beat. Being trapped solitarily after a long period of time could drive anyone mad moreover a person who was beaten half dead and confined in a room that she could hear her own heart beat would surely drive her insane!!

This is why you shouldn't mess with this young miss! A cruel person shouldn't mess with someone who was more cruel than them!

Impudent people should know their place!

Cadenza threw the iPad towards the wall behind the man.

"Are we saints? Or people with charitable hearts?" Cadenza's voice turned colder as she revealed her self behind the bed curtains.

Her cold deep blue eyes shone under the moonlight making it more terrifying than it is. Cadenza's extremely cold eyes looked like they were shooting icicles.

"No" the man replied as he lowered himself on one knee.

"Then why does it feels so merciful?!" Cadenza's voice was loud her tone was arrogantly demanding yet cold at the same time. Not befitting a girl in her age.

"I'll make sure they'll be damned for good young mistress!!" the man lowered his head as he spoke.

Ford signaled the man to go outside.

"Ford tell Winston to bring me today's CCTV footage in the school clinic" Cadenza's tone was cold as ice.

"Yes" Ford respectfully replied as he left.

Even though she was warned by Madam Hooch to stay away from Prince Illycht she just couldn't bring herself to do it and the thought of her doing it makes her heart ache.

Anyway that woman was just spouting nonsense other than predicting that she was haunted by nightmares most of her words were just about reincarnation. That woman even wanted her to stay away from the person she like!

Having nightmares about drowning and liking a person is utterly common towards people that woman was just lucky she guessed right!!!

But why does she feel so uneasy?

Cadenza's eyes were dangerous and ice cold as she stared at the video in the screen. This happened earlier when Prince Illycht decided to visit Vivian in the clinic not only did he personally applied ointment on her swollen ankle but that vixen even tried to stand up despite her injury and fell in Prince Illycht's embrace. Not only that she was secretly bringing a lunch box that was good for two people and sharing it with the Prince!

No wonder Prince Illycht didn't finish the food she cooked the other day this was the sole reason. She thinks she can seduce men as she please?

This young miss will remind you of your place!! After all there are lines that can't be crossed.

The footage was sent to one of Nicolette's lackeys. Let's see how thick that vixen's face is!

Cadenza and Soarin was called to the Headmaster's office early in the morning. It seems that the two of them became the Headmaster's favourites as they showed such outstanding potentials.

"I am asking both of you such huge favors and I want honest answers" the Headmaster stated with seriousness, Soarin and Cadenza looked at each other then nodded towards the Headmaster.

"I am asking you to assist Prince Illycht as the student Council's President until this school year's end. Since I believe both of you are the perfect candidates for the next Vice and the President position of the student council. To be a member of the Student Council in this Academy we have our strict rule the running candidates are to be approve first by the teachers we only choose students who's capable with huge responsibilities. We make sure students will vote wisely and won't base on the candidates fame and influence that's why we make sure we choose proper candidates so that if any of them would be chosen to be the next members the school won't be at loss. I'm sure you are also aware of the false rumors about how Prince Illycht got his position as the student Council's President because of his status and I am also aware that both of you knew that he deserve his position based on his decisiveness and capability. So do you agree?" the Headmaster looked at both of them with anticipation.