62. I found out

I wanted to be happy all my life. Who wouldn't want to? But I didn't knew how I was going to be happy. Now I know we don't plan on how we should be happy. Happiness brings itself. But sometimes you make it.

Fortunately, God had brought Ballice into my life and he had came along with happiness. I've never been this happy.

Everything is in check except one thing, just one thing, Convincion that my mother is truly dead.

The things I was afraid of have already happened, things like, loosing a loved one, having a boyfriend and becoming a celebrity.

Each and every student in Hudson knows me by my three names now, Tleigh Kellane Smith. Thanks to Cam and Tiffany, or I should say hell to them. Being a prom queen made me a celebrity, kinda.

Graduation had came around, we graduated both I and Ballice having a good S.A.T score with a 4.0 GPA. It's not like am bragging but I think I fell in love with a natural nerd. I'm a natural nerd too but I've to go through my books first before sitting for an exam because I don't trust myself that much. But him, he doesn't have to go through books. Fuck I even found out that he remembers all our childhood memories. He was just pranking us when we were at the park. "Just part of it." That's what he'd told Cassandra when were at the fair. Five months ago.

On graduation both our families had a reunion. I had met Ballice's father for the first time and he didn't really seem that bad as Ballice puts it. We'd had a celebration and a day after, my dad had took us to Puerto Rico. Oh God, I fell in love with the place on instant! It was a one week holiday. I took pictures of course. Numerous.

Many things have happened,

Tiffany and Dubel are now a thing. Should I scream to the world and tell it that our girl team is now uniform and we like it that way? Now our girl team consists of four, Camille, Tiffany, Aimee and I. Aimee and Nard are almost there. We know that. She maybe be playing low because she's a junior just maybe.

I just found out that Mr Kenneth, Ballice's father is my dad's boss kinda, but that's not the right wording, I think they're more of partners. My dad has been managing, Sirius XM Holdings for years now. No wonder he's the manager. Actually my father is the best veteran broadcaster, ask me, I'll tell you why because I know. You can connect, that's why he manages that broadcasting company in Hudson.

I found out Cassandra is a Filipino from Quezon City in the phillipines and so is Zila. We've also grown closer with Cassandra, she's my best friend currently since Cam and Tif had left for holidays to their respective provinces. Now that Hudson is our permanent home, we're here to stay, forever.

Before they left, we'd started a band with our friends, it consisted of Ballice, Jelton, Dubel, Nard, Morgan, Tiffany, Camille, chesca(new girl) and I. It's a strong band of eight. Now Chesca is some girl Nard had introduced us to. She's really talented and she can sing, Baritone, Tenor, Alto, Mezzo-Soprano, and Soprano. Five voices except Bass of course. She's really amazing but I don't know why we never clicked at first sight. We're coming along well if I may say but I don't exactly like her. Our band has a break for now. December holiday.

Another thing is, Maya was released a week before graduation. Okay it was on a first Monday after promenade. Rumours have it that she went for a vacation in Singapore. I wish she never comes back!

I know this is not important but my brother is Ballice's best friend. I might be jealous because Lodzin knows very well how to take a person's whole attention, 100% attention I mean. That's how the three boys had been leaving me out of there businesses as they play piano, guitar and violin. Ballice had taught them. He'd taught me piano since that's what I was just interested in. He'd sang for me a couple of times now, sometimes he left me in a crying mess, sometimes he left me grinning like a loon.

We've destroyed each other five times, on different occasions that is. Heck, he even took me to get my birth control injection two days after our first night. The day after I woke up sore. My insides were hurting like shit. He bought the after pills for me and I spent the whole weekend at his place. On Monday morning I went back home since everyone was back on Sunday night. Now I was fresh with a new glow. After sex glow maybe.

Rumours had reached my dad that Ballice had proposed to me. So he had questioned me about the ring, I frantically answered him that I really love Ballice but we're taking it slow. We'll be serious after college. He'd believed me because there's no day I've ever lied to my dad. He'd said that,
" You better be sure about that, it's studies before sex, education before copulation, treasure before pleasure." I had nodded turning the wheels in my eyes back to my skull, I wish you knew dad.

I had also applied for nine schools where I'll pursue my acting role, designing and singing maybe, The juilliard school in New York, DePaul university in Chicago, California institute of the art in Valencia, The Oxford school of drama in Woodstock, purchase college in Harrison, National school of drama in New Delhi, Emerson college in Boston, Yale school of drama in New Haven and Royal academy of dramatic art in London, England. So I'm waiting for a letter from any.

Ballice had also spent a night in our place. It was a day after we got back from Puerto Rico. We had missed each other so much and we ended up destroying each other the whole night. We'd put the mattress on the floor because we'd just found out that my queen bed had no manners and what was worst is that my room had no sound proof. Zila's room is downstairs, Dad too. But Lodzin's room is opposite mine! The kid might come knocking asking why are you screaming Tleigh! Or why are you crying? Oh what an embarrassment that would have been. So I had screamed into the pillows. Lord, let's just forget about it.

I had also found out that Ballice had demons from his past haunting him, I mean he has skeletons in his closet he still doesn't want to let out. Till now. I'm just giving him time. Maybe it's something triggering that happened to him. Someday, maybe someday. I'll be able to Know. When he's with me he's happy and when I'm not around he's someone different, animalistic.
I got that from Cassandra.

I had told Camille and Tiffany about my first time with Ballice one time when we had our girls time at Cam's place. They'd laughed, aaaaawwwed, teased and literally commented like the perverts they really are.

We had gone to the beach, I, Bally, Lodzin and Bruce. It was the best moments in the world with my boyfriend. Stealing kisses when the kids were not looking, water splashing, pouring sand in each other's hair, he'd taught me how to surf and I had failed miserably making him blame my ass which he said was weighing down the surfboard, like seriously? We'd watched the sun set together at the sea and I've never felt more happier than that.

And there's also this one time I had spent the night at their place, he'd woken me up at five to go watch sunrise with him on what he calls his watch tower, the small floor on top of his room. I had complained because he'd disturbed my sleep, I'm a heavy sleeper actually and once I delve into slumberland, I've gone with sleep. Mind you I had just slept at one in the morning that day, you wouldn't want to ask why. And at five he was pulling my hands up the stairs. I didn't complain when I was on the top, it was an amazing sight indeed, breathtaking.

And now today is on 20th December. Someone special to me, my favourite being, my charming boyfriend, the love of my life, has just turned 19! I don't know if I should feel good or what. It's clear that he's one year, four months older than me. And I love that gap between us even if it's small.

All our friends are going to be here and I can't wait to see my best friends. It's been three weeks now since they left. We planned the party with Cassandra, I was the one who suggested it and she agreed without second thoughts.

It's five in the evening, everything is in place and we're expecting more than seventy guests. Cassandra is going to leave later at night maybe around seven, I had agreed with her that she's going to spend the night at our place. Bruce is already there. The party will be starting at eight.

Ballice wasn't impressed with the idea but after too much of convincing from his girlfriend of course, he gave in to it.

I hope you enjoy enjoyed this summary of events. I hope it's not that obtuse and dullard .

Tbc...