18. At his home

"Can I take you to the hospital to get checked on or home?" He asks as we walk towards the parking lot. I'm too engrossed in my own pain to realize I'm still in his arms. I lean into him more deeper."I'm sorry princess, I should have followed that asshole into the house or I ---"

" Shhhhhhhhhh" I shush him covering his mouth with my palm." It's not your fault Bally." I look at him but he looks at me an amused grin plastered on his face.

"What's with that look? Huh." I ask wiping off the tears that keeps pooling out of my eyes non-stop.

"Say that again." He grins widely now.

"Say what Bally?" I ask raising a brow as he wipes my tears with his thumbs leaning a bit closer to me.

"Oh shit, there you go again without knowing." He smiles and I look at him confused." I like the sound of that name Bally." He says winking down at me.

"Oh" That's what I manage to say as I bite my lip looking away.

"Don't do that again princess"

"Do what?" I ask looking at him again.

"Biting your lip." He says as we approach his BMW car and he opens it placing me gently on the passenger seat. It has a leather interior, sunroof and built-in navigation system, wow. "Hospital or home?"

"I hate hospitals besides, I'm not in a bad shape, you can just take me home but you don't know where we live." I say softly and he nods.

" I meant my home not yours, if that's okay with you?" I whimper patting my hands on my ripped dress as I look away leaning on the window screen of the car. "I'm not going to do anything stupid to you princess, I know we started on the---"

" Bally! Will you stop bantering here and start the car please, you're not helping, my ass is even in pain, I feel like standing, I can't sit here much longer, take me wherever you want I don't care!" I shout cutting him off and he nods getting on the driver seat as he rolls his eyes at the same time rolling the car window up.

We drive for a couple of minutes in silence and then he clears his throat Changing the gearshifts a couple of times as we stop at the red light.

"Our house is just around the corner, it's a five minute drive from here."  I've been sobbing without knowing. So I just nod trying to keep my sobs quiet, I feel like shit it's like my body can't survive the night. "Princesses don't cry." He sighs wiping away the thick tears running down my cheeks with his thumb and I look out of the window trying not to make a noise as more tears threatens to fall.

I feel like shit. My voice cracks when I whisper, "Thank you." He drives slowly his eyes focused on the road one hand on the gear shift and the other hand is on the steering wheel. Occasionally he moves his right hand from the gear shift and rakes it in his messy hair now. There isn't much to do in here so I'm watching him silently but I realize it's creepy.

I look away and focus on the fast moving trees and houses alongside the road. I feel embarrassed when I look down on my ripped dress. Ballice is quiet, he glances at me from his peripheral vision and then focuses back on the road.

I watch him run his tongue over his bottom lip. It's quick and probably unintentional but it's damn hot. I shiver as my freaking heart does a little tremor.

It kind of hurts, he's so damn attractive, his smile is the most cute thing alive.
My head smacks against the window and I hiss in a painful breath. He grimaces over at me but stays quiet.

We pull up to a short driveway, trees sprawled on its sideways and it's glowing brightly with automatic lights highlighting the massive building which comes into view, they're really lucky. Their house is in the middle of Hudson city but they still have an enormous compound looking so Clean and attractive.