56. Prom night

Siaoryne burgundy off shoulder dress which was long with slit leg and pockets is what I had chosen first but I was kidding nobody, my girls wanted me to make use of my curves and show them off, I only listened because there's only one way out of their persuasion,

Doing exactly what they want.

I barely had sleep last night. The day I had been waiting for is finally here. I anticipated to see this day because the senior Promenade is an event celebrated by most schools to give students a chance to enjoy an evening full of surprises with their special someone or just with their friends.

So Cam, Tif and I had booked an appointment for nails. We had raided Louis Vuitton for prom dresses two days earlier.
I had found a maroon embellished bodice v-neck dress , it was really beautiful but them decision makers said no.

Still.

After four hours of searching I settled for a sparkling luxury mermaid dress which was high split sequined.

"This is specially made for classic hourglass figure, like you Tee baby bum." Cam had commented.

My make up on freak plus a well done mascara, blush, eyeliner, well drawn eyebrows and well applied lipstick, by Tiffany herself. My hair is in a neat waterfall braid, thanks to Cam.

After a thorough preparation for our prom night, they both left to their respective places. Cam has her boyfriend Jelton as her date and Tif has Dubel who has not made his intentions clear to her, yet. But all in all they have dates whom they both like without doubt.

Now I'm in my mermaid dress which is fitting through my bodice and down through my hips to about my lower calf giving an illusion of more hips. The silhouette dress is flattering my chest and the derriere all at once. It's an emerald green pageant dress with a sweetheart neck. Am also in fucking six inch black, T-strap stilletos.

Trust me when I say I used a lot of cash for me to pull into this look. Thanks to my favourite man in the world, Mr Smith. Best dad ever and always.

A door bell rings startling me from my wild thoughts for tonight. I pick my silver clutch and hurry downstairs taking keen but sure steps. It's 8 p.m now and I had already told everyone in the house that I might or not come home after tonight. Depends.

Opening the door, I gasp my eyes going wide at the silhouette standing on our door step. He is the perfect action man in the tuxedo he's wearing, such a Mr Bond, license to thrill. I bat my eye lashes blinking severally. Oh God he's so cute! Now my breath... It's gone!

He's in a posh black tuxedo which shouts luxury and vintage Madrid. It's really prelude to reality with shawl collar under a white shirt with a black bowtie. Black patent leather Venetian loafers completes his look. His hair is in a neat Caesar cut its bangs are cut horizontally on the sides. I've never seen him in that hair cut before. It looks great on him.

"Princess." His deep voice stops me from eye raping him. "May I?" He offers an arm simpering at me.

"Uh..of course." I stutter sliding my hand awkwardly under his arm.

"Are you sure we'll be able to get to the party at time?" He asks as we walk towards  his car.

" Of course why?" I croak out.

" Because you're killing me with that dress, I don't think that I'll be able to drive straight. Oh God, you're so beautiful." He groans.