17. Tripping

He shakes his head as he takes a seat next to me. He then sighs heavily raking his hands in his hair making it a little messier.

"Long day huh?" I raise a brow scooting away from him to create some distance between us so that I can have a perfect view of his extremely perfect features and handsome face. Earlier today at the mall he acted cool so I can tolerate this good side of him unless he changes this moment by being a jerk again.

He moves closer smiling and I can feel fear slinking into my nerves but I keep myself composed.

"Not really, it's just that I'm not a fan of parties but atleast they bring me out of my normal world and am thrilled but the assholes around can't give me a break to cleanse my aura. "

I chuckle at his choice of words as my brain takes me to the day he was mocking the bimbo he bumped into. I crack a laughter before realizing it and I cover my mouth immediately as he looks at me with a quizzical look.

"I'm sorry I also don't fancy parties but I usually attend some with my friends, they say it's good to have a little life out of school and home." I smile lightly and he nods smiling too. Hope this night will go smooth,I don't want to pick a fight with him. He better act cool.

"Yeah sure, that's right what made you laugh anyway, do I have something on my face?" He asks running his hands on his face.

"Oh no, you're just okay, I remembered something don't worry." I quip biting my lower lip.

"And what's that you remembered?" He asks with some demand in his voice as he moves much closer to me. I'm feeling like I'm going to have a combust, I can't breath well.

"Uh... uhmm can you please move a little less closer?" I stutter feeling heat creeping it's way up to my cheeks. I literally blush. Oh fuck.

He looks at me amusedly a wide grin plastered on his face. I feel like smacking it off of his face. "Why princess? do I make you uncomfortable?" So cheesy. Back to his smug smirks.

His voice is so deep, It's unravelling. I want to ask him so bad why he shares his nickname for his girlfriend with me. But honestly I like it when he calls me princess. He looks at me as if he wants to say something but he closes his mouth.

"Okay let me tell you, there is this day you bumped into some girl and you insulted her really bad, you said you thought her car was some scrape sample for mechanical students from college and---" I stop and burst out laughing making him join me after realization hits him.

"Don't tell me you were there, or is she your friend?" He speaks in between laughters and I shake my head laughing still. I watch him sway his head side ways in a cute way. I like the way his eyes crinkle at the corner as they almost shut when he laughs. He got the cutest laughter alive. "I remember now, but that girl was so nauseating, she's not even beautiful, she looks like her scrape car, she--"

"Hey enough now!" I exclaim shushing him as I clamp my hand over his mouth laughing harder. " You're something else Ballice."

"Something cute and fun to have a round, right?" He winks which makes me smack his shoulder still laughing.

"You wish!" I huff.

"I see you're getting comfortable around me now, your hands can't seem to be off of me, first they were all over my mouth shushing me and now they're all over my shoulder see?" He says with a silly smirk on his face scooting a lot closer to me now. Our bodies are almost touching.

"No Ballice! You're the one who started!" I bawl wiping off the smile on my face.

" Me? Started what princess?" He says softly but yet corny his eyes dancing with a gleam of naughtiness.
" But I don't remember the exact day though."