16. The jerk sings.

It's like all the eyes are on me. Tiffany grabs my shoulders pulling me back to her. "Hey you gonna fall and I can't let you!"

I giggle jumping away from her and falls on Cam. She laughs downing her tequila shot in one gulp and lets out a loud sigh. She grimaces scrunching her nose then laughs waving her hands in the air crazily.

It's like I've lost every ounce of fear and embarrassment and it has been replaced with a dauntless sense of bravery.

We keep dancing around to the music, grinding against each other dramatically to the point I can barely stand. I don't feel like stopping so I take my heels off and hold them in my hands as I keep dancing. The floor is getting hot and sticky which is a total gross but I can endure washing my legs than twisting my ankle.

"Oh Laaawwwddd! this ass..." Cam slurs as she spanks me forcefully making me turn around. She starts giggling as Tif gives me another hard spank, so I was running from a tiger to the dragon itself. I huff faking a hurt as I spot the boys from the table laughing at us. I assume and continue grinding at Cam and Tif until we feel like we can't take it anymore.

"Hey cam." I slur holding onto Cam's shoulders. "I'm going to get some water in the kitchen, just be careful, Tif is over there with Dubel." I say pointing at Tif who's dancing with Dubel it seems like the bitch got some more energy left huh.

She nods and I unwrap my hands from her shoulders and walk into the crowd.

Moments later I feel nauseous, my head is pounding and I stumble over my feet wincing as I wait for my ass to kick the ground. I'm pleasantly surprised when a pair of strong arms catches me right on time and I giggle breathlessly pushing them away ready to thank the helper.

As I turn to see the person my eyes widen... Ballice, but of course my stupid mouth has its own mind. "Hey baby boy." I feel nostalgic when realization hits me up and I storm into the crowd leaving him there obviously surprised if not confused.

In the kitchen, I rummage through the fridge for water but it's nearly empty. A few bottles of beer are remaining and some mango juice. I spot a single bottle of water in the corner as if it had been waiting for me. I reach for it and twist the lid feeling a smile on my face as I take a long drink.

I walk out of the kitchen to go search for Cam but the music suddenly stops when I'm about to.

There on the makeshift stage beside the huge speakers, Ballice picks up his guitar with ease and familiarity as if he has done it a thousand times before.

He looks down for a moment to adjust it. His hair which was earlier on formed into a marvelous quiff slides silkly on his forehead at the movement hiding his face.
Impatiently he rakes his fingers in his hair and pushes it back in a swift move.

"I hope you all are having a great time and thank you for giving me this chance. The song I'm going to play is dedicated to a certain girl who seems to be stealing my heart slow by slow without knowing. I wanna tell you that I love you capital T, I know you're somewhere here listening to me, so here goes the song I made specially for you." He says in a very faint accent in his tone that I can't decipher. How come I've not noticed it before or is it the speakers amplifying it to be so? Whatever anyway.

The crowd goes wild at the first note from his guitar and sends the girls screaming their throats out. Wait capital T? Who's this girl? I can't describe a pang of jealousy that hits my chest at the moment making it tighten. Why I'm feeling this way? The dickhead has done nothing to me but give me migraine. I'm not jealous, I roll my eyes as I scold myself internally.

I find a spot near the staircase and lean against the wall sipping on my water as I listen to his melodious voice which is deep and almost raspy curling around his words.

I can't believe the jerk can sing. I must say that his girl is so lucky to have him as her boyfriend. He got all the features girls can die for. A couple of girls lift their shirts and flashes him making him look down seemingly embarrassed but he continues singing a smile playing on his lips.

I get lost in his words, they're so touchy and sensitive at some point. I cross my arms sighing loudly as I try figuring out who this girl is. Is it Jelton's sister? Oh no her name is Aimee Nella ughhh. Capital T?

I give up on straining my mind and close my eyes imagining the words are exactly for me even though I know they'll never be. Soon the music stops and he thanks the crowd finalizing with, 'Capital T... Princess' He places the microphone down and walks to the back of the make shift stage along with his guitar.

I look up when I hear someone clearing his throat. It's Morgan leaning the side of his body on the door jamb, arms crossed watching me with an amused smile.

"What Spiderman?" I smack his shoulder narrowing my eyes at him.

"C'mon doll, you think I don't know the way he was looking at you at the table earlier? When Tiffany scoffed looking at you I knew you guys knows each other. And look now, he's been fucking singing for his princess, for a fact I know it's you. I've been here for quite some time and I saw you closing your eyes savouring the music. So don't deny it, I know you feel something too." He smirks at me, a gleam in his eyes. I can't decipher what he's thinking.

Oh shit I'm embarrassed. I can feel heat creeping it's way up my neck. I Know I'm caught, I don't have explanations to why I had my eyes closed, I was crazy and I know Ballice hates me as much as I hate him too. So the feeling is mutual.

Thank God a group of guys suddenly grab him and I move for them to pass as they carry him out, raucous laughter filling the night air. I hear him yell "You mongrels, motherfuckers!" as they take him. I grin in spite of myself shaking my head and exhale feeling relieved. This was not good really huh.

I need fresh air to clear my head. I step out to the backyard walking towards the garden. There is a stone bench surrounded by thick shrubs. I spin around and come face to face with Ballice. He is leaning on the wall of the building which is closer to the garden with one foot perched on the wall behind him.

He smirks groping at me and then a petite blonde girl comes out and strides towards him. She's stunning, her hair is pixie-cut but dyed with a shocking colour of Smurf. Her face is heart shaped with high and sharp cheekbones. What fascinates me about her is her eyes. They're both standing under a bulb which is casting too much light on her. So her eyes are of two different colours. One is vivid green and the other is grey lightly. She has luscious curves dressed in a black dress zipped down on it's front with a silver zip and it stops on her mid thigh. She finishes the look with combat boots stopping at her ankles. Oh God I'm far away from this beauty, she must be the girl he was singing for definitely. I decide to take a seat on the stone bench.

"Ballice what are you doing here alone, I've been looking for you thank God I found you." she says moving closer to him.

"Stephany I've had enough tonight just leave me alone I need some air please." He tells her his voice dripping annoyance.
"And besides, Morgan must be looking for you just go!" He says moving away from her.

"C'mon Ballice let's go in then." she softly says following him.

" What's hard to get Stephany?" He raises his voice this time leaving her stranded and starts walking towards me. She huffs in annoyance and shouts,"I wanna know the girl you sang for, where is she?"

"As if you care," He snorts , " Just leave already Stephany you're not helping!" He says this time with force and she frowns stomping into the building. I bet she didn't see me due to the thick shrubs surrounding the place I'm seated.

Hello buddies 👋, vote & comment 😜,I love you so much, I told you I'll not stop telling my readers how much I love them.