28. Sweet surprise

After straightening my hair, I pick my knee length Floral belted flare dress from my wardrobe. I feel like it fits this summer season. I slip into it and I move to my shoe rack to pick matching shoes. I go for my sparkly glitter ballet flats then I strut towards my mirror and take a look of my self. I feel satisfied with this look. I'm wearing minimal makeup, I have my glasses on, okay during the summer season the intensity of sunlight is much brighter and I can't survive a day without glasses, can't take that risk.

I pick my red Cross body bag hanging on the wall and I start shoving things that I'll need to use into it. I need my spectacle case and my lip gloss from my school backpack. So I get it from the back of my chair which is at the corner of my room under my reading table. I rip open my zip and the first thing that my eyes meet is my favourite vegan white chocolate. It's so big that I doubt it. This vegan white chocolate is so smooth and creamy you'll totally fall in love with it.

My heart is beating first as my trembling fingers reach upon it and I start scanning it closely. I'm convinced for a second that ghosts do exist and demons too. When am about to throw it outside my window, a grey sticker catches my attention. I move it closely enough to read the words written on it with the worst handwriting I can muster.
'Enjoy your favourite chocolate princess, please take it as my peace offering, don't throw it away.'

Princess... Oh lover boy, you're giving me a whiplash. I smile widely at the ugly contents written by the most handsome guy in the universe. I pluck the sticker, stupidly sticking it on my bed post. I then rip the chocolate aluminum foil wrapped around it open and I move it close to my nose inhaling the milky mixture of cocoa butter and vanilla scent. I'm salivating already and since I've no time for my breakfast, this will be it! I take a good bite of the heart shaped moulds and I'm hit immediately by the sweet creamy taste that renders me closing my eyes . I literally moan as I shove another chun into my mouth. After taking several moulds and my body can't stand the sugar anymore, I duck my phone from my Cross body bag texting Ballice.

Me: Thank you so much Bally for this chocolate. I wonder how it got into my backpack?

What a sweet surprise.

I pick a hair ribbon from my drawer and move towards my mirror with my phone. I can have my hair tied into a neat high ponytail today. It's always free. As I'm about to pack it, a text goes off and I put it on read.

Bally: You're welcomed princess😁 I actually thought you already threw it out. Yesterday when you were busy talking with your friends I sneaked it into your backpack. I thought you'll turn me down if I gave it to you physically.😔

Me: Maybe I would have turned you down but that was not likely going to happen. Chocolates are life for me. Anyway are you set?

Bally: Thanks for letting me know that chocolates are life for you😂🤩 . We are ready, almost leaving

Me: Bye see you, thank you so much for the chocolate, seriously.

Bally: Can't wait to see you, bye😊😜.

I smile at his message and I start packing my hair using my one and only trusty ribbon hair tie. I tie it in a firm high ponytail which extends it's way down stopping at my upper back making it seem like it's Halo extensions on top of my natural ponytail being securely attached to it using bobby pins. 

Taking one last satsfying look on the mirror, I pick my bag and leave the room. It's like I'm the one who is dragging every person behind. Both my dad and nanny Cassandra are ready and they are both seated on the wooden bench at the front porch. Lodzin is busy playing with my Golden German retriever, Fiula.

Once fiula sees me, he runs towards my direction and jumps into me excitedly. I deep my fingers in his thick fur shuffling it as I lower myself to it's height. "Did you miss me Fiula? Wait You're so bad, today you didn't come to wake me up, why?" I mumble into his fur kissing him lightly on his head thus making him close his eyes in delight as he sticks his tongue out panting.